Hey b. im 15 and my penis is 4 inches when im hard. am i fucked? not posting proof im 15 cause dont wanna get banned

hey b. im 15 and my penis is 4 inches when im hard. am i fucked? not posting proof im 15 cause dont wanna get banned

Still underage b&

You have to be 18 to be here kiddo. Come back in a few years and maybe your dick will have grown by then.

Enjoy your vacation champ

Oh and before you get banned. Stop worrying about shit like the size of your dick. You got tons of other shit you should be doing. Focus on school, focus on other important shit. And like the other user said; come back when you're 18 and your dick might've grown by then. Now b&

MODS

Ima be getting some pussy soon. How do I make my dick the size of a fucking forearm?

you are.
the girls you manage to get, OTOH, won't be.

Just imagine and it will be so.

Tie your dick to a tree and jump off.

This is the closest I can get to a straight answer. Dubs and I post proof im 15 btw

Rolling

Underage and b8

if you're still going through puberty get your hands on testosterone pills (sold at vitamin/mineral stores)

Samefag

you being serious? They actually sell that? I got pubes btw, just not too much armpit hair and a 4 inch ween.

i maybe a weeaboo but at least i'm not this fucking moron.

If dubs or higher, forced feminization/kill yourself

It's called jelqing bro

Cant kms but this is a pic of me

AYYY

Forced fem it is

if dubs pic of asshole

Still not good enough. we're going to need an ID or some shit.

i dont have an id. what proof can i give you?

Those are from August 28th. Get the fuck out of here man this isn't the place for you. Close your computer

Literally fucking hang yourself what the fuck are you even doing on Cred Forums

Don't you have a school id or a yearbook picture or something so you can prove to us you aren't just a very young looking 60 year old?

ill take one rn