He won the debate...

He won the debate. Those who think otherwise are just rebellious hipsters who use trump as a target for their youthful angst and something to bitch about during their parents-money funded smoking sessions with their hipster roomates while listening to green day.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YMHOcmDVBP0
youtube.com/watch?v=RCvOotyNXKc
youtube.com/watch?v=pGZMqsmuOSY
strawpoll.me/11325187
cezl.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/troll.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nah

Yep.

Yea I'm a Clinton supporter and you are flat out wrong there. Clinton foundation is incredibly corrupt and one of the worst things on her record next to Benghaz

Come on libcucks get your money's worth by shilling for Hillary the old cunt who wants to let this country get fucked behind her back just like Bill

"So we have to get very, very tough on cyber and cyber warfare, It is a, it is a huge problem. I have a son. He's 10 years old. He has computers. He is so good with these computers, it's unbelievable. The security aspect of cyber is very, very tough. And maybe it's hardly doable. But I will say, we are not doing the job we should be doing, but that's true throughout our whole governmental society. We have so many things that we have to do better, Lester, and certainly cyber is one of them.""So we have to get very, very tough on cyber and cyber warfare," he continued. "It is a, it is a huge problem. I have a son. He's 10 years old. He has computers. He is so good with these computers, it's unbelievable. The security aspect of cyber is very, very tough. And maybe it's hardly doable. But I will say, we are not doing the job we should be doing, but that's true throughout our whole governmental society. We have so many things that we have to do better, Lester, and certainly cyber is one of them."

Oh, he won did he? lol.

Time magazine says...

WRONG
WRONG
WONG
WRUNG
WRONG

Well, OP. Thanks for confirming you are criminally fucking retarded, blind and/or deaf. Carry on

I hate hillary, but she moped the floor with trump.

Define "won".
b/c I don' think he debated better than she did.
He came across as a much better leader, and she came across as very much the typical lying cunt that everyone was afraid that she was. And I think that the polls turning even more in his direction post-debate reflect that. So I guess it depends on what you mean by "won". I think she out-debated him, but I think he garnered a lot more support (especially from swing votes) out of it than she did.

Typical green day fan college libcuck response

>Multiple damage control threads using the same image.
Hello campaign rats,

Trump victory. Trump won president. I'm from future.

Found a great album for you to listen to while you get cucked just like Hillary did

both raided by the mongers at Cred Forums and reddit.

The whole fucking thing was rigged to shit. She kept reading off of a piece of paper, she knew the questions. Did anyone else see that dude pick up a folder from Hilary's podium and give it that nig moderator? Yeah, so did everyone else.

%triforce

Found a great album for you libcuck

>implying right wing lunacy isn't the new rebellion

>Hipsters

>Listening to Green Day

Nice try. Maybe in 1998.

Are you stupid? They have always gotten the questions in advance.

Found these great albums for you SJW libcuck Shill

>being this Cred Forums

both top charity review sites give the Clinton foundation an A

greenday is more popular than ever and were inducted in to the rock n roll hall of fame in 2015. How old are you to not know this grampa retard?

Wait, if Hillary wins, will bill be called the First Man? How does that work? We aren't supposed to have a woman for a president clearly so what will his title be?

husband?

Only if you look at from a school yard perspective. Then yes, she got a lot of malicious cunty little one liners while maintaining her botox induced date rape face. Trump talked about things people wanted to hear about. Hillay just bumped her gums about the same old shit she's been saying for 30 years while flip flopping on every other stance she's ever taken in order to try and pander to BLM and Sanders supporters. From a campaign standpoint Trump won hands down. You need look no further than every single poll in the Nation.

Pic related:

No, he objectively lost. Betting odds for him decreased from 35% to 30% during the length of the debate. Regardless of who you support, he lost.

I hate Hillary. She won the debate. OP is a faggot troll. STFU and kill yourself you faggot troll.

Please proceed...

youtube.com/watch?v=YMHOcmDVBP0

you obviously didn't watch the debate.
also see

Green Day sucks ass unless you are currently 13 years old and it's the year 1994.

Go home you faggot troll.

youtube.com/watch?v=RCvOotyNXKc

>As a young person, my musical tastes are influenced by the Rock N Roll Hall Of Fame's inductee choices, instead of through Bandcamp, Spotify, social media or top 40 radio like my peers

lol keep shitposting bud, youre gonna be out of a job soon enough

That pretty much describes me. I was hoping to see Clinton show that she was capable of stepping up into a higher level of maturity. But no, it was the same old soccer mom lecturing and bullshit that she always does. Trump is at least showing that he can display leadership, even if his positions are vacuous and goofy. He is actually capable of engaging in politics, while she seems only capable of threatening people into doing what she wants them to do. She is nothing more than a top tier bully, and sadly I can not vote for that. Not for president.

Besides, the next president gets to pick at least one Supreme Court Justice. And there is no way allowing Hillary to pick that person would end up good for America.

>derp

That's not what I said you stupid fuck. I'm actually surprised you know anything about bandcamp or spotify tbh, congrats on not being completely oblivious to social media. The point was that Greenday is still currently being played on the radio is popular among gen y eventhough it's plain that you knew of them because you're like gen x or something.

Oh I did. Everyone saw Hillary for the corrupt career politician that she is. Her entire argument was "More of the same. Forever." No one wants more of the same. Everyone wants something fresh, something new, that something is Trump. It's pretty clear from the poll results that Trump could fart into the mic and still win the debates and the election by a landslide. Deal with it.

CNN is completely biased. Also CNN admitted the poll was liberal heavy

Trump is a liar, just like any other politician.

democraticunderground.com
just stop already

youtube.com/watch?v=pGZMqsmuOSY
non-mainstream youtube is gold

Did you know that CNN is the only network that polled in her favor? Surprise surprise.

Go to bed, kid

see
are you really that dumb? You must be trolling.

strawpoll.me/11325187

Naw I'm a die-hard Trump fan. At most it was a tie (and that's in my shill mode). Trump needs to step his shit up if he wants to be overlord. It doesn't mater what we think of Hillary; He needs to go hard to get the votes of the swing states and Trump wasn't nearly at his best that night. Sure Hillary looked fake as fuck and completely covered in crooked politician cum, but if Trump just takes her baits and plays her game by acting defensive and childish, then we're looking at a another 4 years of Democrat hell.

Sorry

ThatWas meant for

Thank you. Another $0.30 has been deposited into your account. Buy Occulus!

Trump, Trump, he's our man, if he can't win, no-one can! Hooray!!!

Of course he won. I read it on Twitter

did you know that all the sites that favored Trump were raided by Cred Forums and reddit and they all voted multiple times?

I'm outta here cause you are either the stupidest fucker on the face of the earth or a troll.

>even after a raid, trolls only managed to get Trump up to 55%

Bloody hell, that's bad!

you are trying to insinuate that virtually every other poll was rigged
and are trying to defend the one poll that was outright admitted to be extremely bias in its sampling
yes everyone else is dumb for not agreeing with you and your fight against basic logic

>implying those republicans didn't actually say those things

>all the sites

lol like I have a job

>If he can't do it, no one can.
Pretty much. He's running against the entire corrupt political/media establishment. He's probably the last legitimate chance at restoring power to the people in our lifetime.

Who won the debate?

Who cares

We lost the debate because one of the fuck will be president

>implying attacking the source despite the information contained within is not allowed
you heard it here guys breitbart is now considered viable to post again

>billionaire
>power to the people

You fucking retard.

I'm not Trump, so I can't be THE stupidest fucker on the face of the earth... Top 5 maybe...

Same for the paid shills

>voting in an online poll is rigging it
Thanks for correcting the record.

kek fr these paid hillary shills will do anything to support her.

Rice was under Bush fuck face.

>YOU CAN VOTE MULTIPLE TIMES IN INCOGNITO MODE

I doubt Cred Forums got over half a million people to vote Trump in the Time Magazine poll and another 800,000 or so to vote Trump in the CNBC poll. Seriously, you CTR faggots actually think poll is the illuminati. Keep making those excuses tho user. Whatever makes you feel better.

CTR and the Occulus (and others) shills are an embarrassment to both sides

nailed it. fuck ton of my highschool friends. this exact description.

>YOU CAN VOTE MULTIPLE TIMES IN INCOGNITO MODE

its literally their job
but please ignore the fact that there is thread every 20 minutes with the same narrative, talking points, and memes used in exactly the same way.
surely this isnt some sort of pre-planned blitzkrieg hoping to convince normies that the tide has completely turned and everyone should just vote shillary or stay home

you know that is clickbait right? you literally linked an advertisement.

its hilarious when they claim their all basement dwelling retards then in the next breath claim they could do stuff like this
they cant event keep their own rhetoric straight

Maybe you're just autistic?

That's a nice puss

Trump flags were so triggered last thread they had to make a new one lmfao

did you fags watch the debate? Clinton rocked his shit. Maybe he won't do so much blow next time.

I was literally viewing the threads and damage control as it was happening, you're genuinely retarded

im sure you were

Yes, but common sense says he was a whiny bitch for most of the debate, defending his wealth to the point he admitted not paying taxes, said he'd blow up ships if he was taunted and claimed he didn't say climate change was a Chinese hoax even though he obviously did. He was defensive most of the debate. Yes, several unscientific polls did put Trump in the lead but if you're not retarded, you can see he clearly lost

Unless it changes how people will vote "winning" the debate doesn't matter.

Nah.

hillary rally = 200 people

trump rally = 15000 people plus another 5000+ not able to get in.

keep living in a fantasy libtard

hahaha post the pic of one of her rally's it's hilarious how she tries to force the illusion of popular.

am newfag
still appreciate the gestures
but I understand where you're coming from

cezl.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/troll.gif

for those who take the internet seriously, yeah Hillary won. I don't want Romania to get nuked. Vote for the lady

We're so fucked.

shes so out of touch she doesnt understand the coverups and propaganda that would of worked just ten years ago just doesnt anymore
our society has evolved to the point where everyone has a camera on them and can also google any misinformation in literally seconds

its why despite having pretty much the entire Main stream press behind her she is having trouble getting any more traction

Both blow ass, so I could care less. Shits going to be rigged anyway, as it has been for last 40 years

Does nobody else catch that 62 + 27 does not equal 100?

No?

Ok Cred Forums

no shit he won the debate. did u hear how much people clapped and cheered when he mentioned her deleting emails?

He didn't.
He probably will end up president, but won't be due ANY of his words, but mostly because hillary will burn herself to the ground with social justice bullshit.

If ANYONE ELSE had a shot on being president, a real shot, he would win, instantly, no questions asked.

If fucking hitler himself was a candidate, he probably would win.

Not saying I support Hilary and not who you're replying to BUT even with all that availability of information, people still believe in fucking chemtrails and vaccines cause autism.

Trump supporters = omega cuck class. just enjoying watching their wives get fucked.

probably the other 11 percent werent sure or are undecided

So?

Trump is better at putting on a spectacle. How many of those rally attendees were there for the show and how many are going to vote for him?

>implying pol and the_donald voted only once
>being that deluded

Oh wait you're trump supporters

Troll

The fact that you trumpfags have been running this same thread non-stop since the debate just proves that you know he lost it. you guys are trying way too fucking hard.

then they wouldve had that statistic there, you would think?

oops, i was one number off. lel

That quote has already been debunked, leftard.

Sad, weak, bait op. fuck.
>while listening to green day.
you know what year it is, right?

Hillary is shit. Trump is worse.

Doesn't make it a lie

never stops you trumpfags from reposting lies

Actually he's worse. He can't match shillary's poker face. Soon as the pressure hits he starts babbling

He had some major strong points, which I think could bode well for him in the rust belt. If he manages to hold OH and FL, the former seeming more certain than the latter, all he really needs to do is flip PA to solidify the presidency, and his message on trade could do just that. That being said, as the debate dragged on he wasn't really able to capitalise on much or parry jabs Hillary took at him. He even got laughed at by the crowd for saying he has better temperament than her.

He simply didn't hit her enough. He tried, and did a great job in the beginning, but towards the end there were a lot of glancing blows and outright misses. If he doesn't hold FL, he needs a miracle. If he doesn't flip PA, even if he holds FL. he needs every swing state west of the Mississippi, including CO (which I think will be difficult for him).

He needs to become more coherent, and he really needs to define what greatness is when he says he wants to make America "great" again, in order to really sharpen the spear point that he relies on, the "I'm not a politician, look at what these politicians did to our country!" narrative.

I fucking hate both of them, but we have to be realistic.

Ye, he did. But only because his opponent and Hillary were complete retards. Nothing special was brought up.

Unfortunately that's what's going to happen since Trump is an egotistical moron that can't help spluttering and babbling the moment he feels he's looking stupid which makes everything even worse for him

>his opponent and hillary

what kind of special lunatic are you?

It can change how people will vote - that's why they have them.

[citation needed]

um, yes.

>Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may truly judge what is sane.

You can't possibly think Lester Holt wasn't unfairly pressing Trump constantly whilst tolerating Hillary's fails.

ignorance is bliss.

No shit he was, but quite frankly if he's having problems answering a question at a debate (fair or not) he's fucked when it comes to the presidency

sniff

really? hopefully you are 12.

I bet he wouldn't have had to press so hard if Trump would answer the questions he was asked instead of just blaming Hillary/Obama for everything.
>twice asked about why he stayed on the birther train for 4 years before randomly jumping off. never got an answer
>never explained how he would get jobs back from overseas
>did not express whether he thought America had the right to see his tax returns
>"Earlier this month, you said she doesn't have, quote, "a presidential look." She's standing here right now. What did you mean by that?"
STAMINA
STAMINA
STAMINA
>when asked about how to defend against cyber terrorism, he only said "he have to get better at cyber, i have a 10 year old grandson who has a computer"

Not to mention all the shit he said during the debate, then denied saying in the spin room

At worst he's being out of touch, but definitely NOT dishonest.
His virtue is sky-high compared to Hillary's.

found the cuck

Kek, just you watch, if you vote him in, He won't fulfill a single campaign promise. If he's questioned about it, he'll blame the democrats and that it's all their fault.

All he wants is to make it easier to make money for him and his friends. He doesn't give a single shit about the people voting for him

>I've never watched a presidential debate before in my entire life

Nigga said green day lol.

user, from Trump supporter to Trump supporter, you and I both know it was a tie. Anybody who said either won is just trying to feel better about a mediocre first debate.

>that means he won
This is a debate, not an online argument

really? Are you swedish.

What are the main bullshit policies Hillary pushes?

-Girl power! Empowering women. Equal wages for women.
-More jail time for men who rape women (when in reality we all know if she's drunk and you're drunk it's consensual).
-Free college for everybody! She's gonna give college tuitions away like shes Oprah. You get free college and you get free college and you get free college.

And by the end of it all she's gonna fuck up the economy even worse and add trillions more debt on top of the one already created by obama through that other plan nobody gives a shit about. What was it? Obamacare? Useless stuff isn't it.

It's about time they had somebody who has a clue about money in office.

oh boohoo he failed at a lot of his own business ventures so what does he know about business. Guess what, you don't have success without failure. You don't have people in the middle of buttfuck thailand paying you millions just to put your name on their skyscraper.

Hillary is for losers who want handouts. This country has had about enough democrat garbage. Its republican time, just face reality already.

>no wonder you've been fighting ISIS your entire adult life

what did he mean by this?

>She kept reading off of a piece of paper
Yes, user, most people come to debates with notes on talking points. They don't come out rambling aimlessly like yer home boy.

Did anyone keep track of how many times he claimed he didn't say things he clearly, verifiably said?

I'm sure it was on Hillary's fact check website

attacked on the birther movement despite its originator standing right next to him

he did explain, by taxing all incoming products to the point where its still cheaper to make them here

tax returns area legitimate "wtf trump" reason

what an odd question to ask him while not asking hillary to defend any of her attacks on him at all

neither had a valid answer to that question and only one of them have shown they cant be trusted with cyber security

You really think republicans are that weak? He knows exactly what comprised many of those emails she deleted, the ones which were hacked by his friends. And he's saving it for the next two debates. Just wait. Trump 2016. Trump 2020. Trump! We want Trump now! Make America fucking great again after destruction by arabic nigger Hussein Obama mongoloid troll!! Make America Great Again! No jail time for rape of drunk woman! If she's drunk it's not rape! Trump! More jobs for all of us! Trump will save up. Honestly I'm just voting for him because I want more money and more job opportunities, I'm sick and tired of stupid wetback mexicans taking away all the jobs I and those like me WHO WERE BORN HERE and live here LEGALLY are entitled to.

>Implying Hillary will fulfill her promises
>Implying Obama fulfilled his promises

Obama care was the biggest joke of the century. Costs went up and the new profits all went to the insurance companies.

Gitmo isn't closed.

Pvt. Manning is currently being tortured in a metal box.

The NSA and FBI are still in full violation of privacy mode.

Racial relations at a 30 year low.

90% of new jobs created under Obama pay less then $15 an hour.

Did you also know that the CNN/ORC polls are scientific and not done anonymous online like every single poll saying Trump won. Nice try though

Never said they were any different.

People are voting for trump because they "think he's different," and that he's "speaking his mind."

He's just a lying sack of shit as the rest, but worse

Lain 2016!

LETS ALL LOVE LAIN!
LETS ALL LOVE LAIN!
LETS ALL LOVE LAIN!