I want to know what Cred Forums's ACTUAL THOUGHTS are on the election...

I want to know what Cred Forums's ACTUAL THOUGHTS are on the election. not you fucking shitheads posting 'dank' memes and typical immature bullshit....

Personally I hate both candidates, but if you ignore the independents and go with Dem vs Rep. I'd vote Trump. Both of them are crooked, both of them are I think shit candidates. but Trump is at least pretty straightforward with his thoughts, and I would hope he would have a little more of a business and economical mindset in regards to making deals, dealing with the deficit, and taking care of America in that fashion...

Hillary is just crooked as absolute fuck. shes done a 180 on basically every single major deal and political issue, shes lied about many many things in her career, her email scandal, being under fire in Bosnia which was completely untrue, and all these mysterious deaths of anyone who can bring an indictment underway.

So what does the 'mature' Cred Forums think?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11325561
sho.com/titles/3437264/gringo-the-dangerous-life-of-john-mcafee
youtube.com/watch?v=YG0XCfsoC7Y
youtu.be/mxf1XmVZ9qY
youtu.be/kypl1MYuKDY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll go with the one who won't kill a trade agreement that allows me to have coffee each morning. Hillary might have changed 180 on some issues over a period of 30 years, but she doesn't pull a 180 every other day. Trump claims to be the best at everything, claims to be the smartest at everything, claims to know more than everyone about everything. Thats just the person I don't want in a position of power.

Hillary turned out to not be exactly what we had hoped, but is clearly qualified, if not more than qualified, to be the POTUS. Trump turned out to be far more popular than we expected, and far far less qualified than anyone had feared. November will be easy for anyone who takes their government seriously.

Even if Hillary is corrupt, Trump is a clown. USA looks like a big enough joke already

This tbh, but hoping a proper alternative is offered in 4 years time.

>Trump is at least pretty straightforward with his thoughts

Oh really?

Hillary is a scheming piece of shit but if anything is proof of that is that she knows how to play the game and get shit done.

Trump hasn't had a single sucessful venture to his name since trump tower.

>Personally I hate both candidates

You have summed up my feelings precisely, OP.

They're both fucking faggots, and I'm opposed to the concept of delegating my authority away to someone else.

If I had to vote, it would be John McAfee hands down. He seems like the type who would actually use his political authority to abolish political authority.

It's so fucking dumb. We should be able to just form new societies at will, instead of expecting 300 million humans to all do the same thing.

>straightforward with his thoughts
come on dude, he can barely string together a coherent sentence
>making deals
he didn't even write his own book about the deals he supposedly made

Look, no one really wants hillary, but Trump is fucking national disgrace. This has to stop on Nov 8.

I'm unironically going to vote Johnson in the hopes he carries a respectable 15-25% chunk, maybe even wins a state or two, and opens the door for non-"lesser of two evils" choices in future.

You know, he's right.

Mature b thinks you're a faggot for caring about this shit. Take it to pol.

Are there any actual men in this thread? Fuck
Pic related you pussies

Hillary for prison. Trump sucks but at least he isn't the Ice Queen.

Trump's all talk. Hillary's got literal skeletons in her closet. Who's going to get more done? I don't care if half the people who enter the WH leave in body bags if it means things start getting done.

all you need is a flag pin. good to know

Wow wrong thread. I'm a faggot

no worries, there are no men in this thread. Just hillary shills and microcock trump autists

my nigger

Eh, it's as good a post as any ITT

You would have to be a complete and total retard to think that Trump won that debate.

I know that when you retarded fucks watched it you were zoning in on the things you wanted to hear. Trump gets a question about race relations, spouts off some incoherent barely intelligible phrase about supporting police officers, and you jump on here screaming "OMG DID YOU SEE THAT NIGGERS AND HILLARY BTFO!"

But that's not what happened. Those polls are all wildly influenced by (1) people's pre-conceived notions of the candidates and (2) dipshits like you who spend hours of your pathetic lives voting 800 times for the orange faced faggot.

Let's look at the debate in a vacuum. Forget what you knew about the candidates going into the debate. Now take a minute to judge it objectively and it's pretty fucking clear that Hillary destroyed him almost as badly as he destroyed himself.

He was unprepared, he has no concrete plans, any time a statistic was brought up (for example, about his tax plan being a steaming pile of shit) he literally just ignored it and repeated himself with no counter evidence whatsoever.

Trump couldn't form a proper sentence for the majority of the debate, he lost his temper at the slightest goading from Clinton, he completely bombed on the issues that will influence independent voters (like taxes, race relations, and character). And he basically admitted that he doesn't pay federal taxes.

Hillary speak fluently, was composed enough that Donald wasn't able to talk over her, had thoughtful and detailed answers for most of the questions, and got in several deep attacks at the idea that Trump is a person capable of being a rational leader.

Clinton won it. I have no idea how anyone watching the same program I did could see otherwise. Get your heads out of your asses and start seeing reality for what it is. If you want to put up a fight you need to do it by seeing that there was a problem with his performance last night and it needs to be addressed.
NOT BAIT!

Everything negative that they say about each other is true.

Everything positive they about themselves is a lie.

i watched the debate i dont think anyone personally one there was no clear winner hilary swooping low to find miss piggy did nothing but let the trump supporters like him more by saying fuck fat people they must loose weight donald saying your husband and u did the worst things was true but all up it was back and forth petty bs

> 15 years since 2011
> 1 million dead
> over 100 million families misplaced
> trillions of dollars in shady oil deals

The only consistent US policy in the last 15 years has been destabilization of the Middle East. At least with Trump we know we're voting for shit. The problem with Hillary is that people actually believe her.

Lamb of God is way better than Trump or Clinton, user.

10/10

Pretty disappointed as well.
The vitriol I've seen from both camps disgusts me.
But Trump has done too many retarded things to wipe away with a "speaks his mind" excuse.
Failed businesses, thousands of lawsuits, thinks is daughter is sexy, can't actually string together a coherent sentence about practically anything, and generally being a caricature of an American.
Hillary is definitely not A+ material either, but at least she knows what the fuck she's doing.
Alt-right conspiracies notwithstanding, gun to my head between either, Hillary. Ideally, Bernie. I agreed with around ~75% of his stuff.

You need more than a flag pin. Lacking one is inexcusable. You want to run my country but can't show a single shred of support for the victims and families of 9/11? GTFO

lay the fuck off the cocaine faggot

sincerely i despise both, but trump is crazy and talks a bunch of bull, he probably do a 180 on all the he has promised, I´ll go with shillary

>thinks his daughter is sexy
implying this isn't a fact

she went to the 9/11 ceremony every single year since it happened but you need to see a fucking pin on her dress. Fuck off you simple faggot.

>> 15 years since 2011
>15+2011=2026
god fucking damn it
I've been in a coma in front of my computer for a decade and no one notice

Just gonna leave this here

we got a fatty here whoa fatty loose the weight. cocaine dont make me skinny daily excercise and proper diet does retard. You let all that fat go to ur brain get a life outside of stuffing ur face

I think his point is you have to pander to simpletons if you want votes

>you would be a complete retard to disagree with me

Stopped reading there

Faggot

>Anyone voting Hillary with all the shit she has done and contributed to for the last 20 years.

Seriously, I'm not saying Trump is a god send or some perfect leader that can bring us out of shit but he has a brash attitude and says what most of us think or feel.

It'll be an impact that'll hit the system just like Brexit and has a chance for a REAL change to it all. If not, you just get the same shit again and again that we have been getting but it'll be worse

i think this frog has always been a symbol of faggotry it was never popular only faggots that felt like being gay selves posted it. If anything if a symbol of hate is what kills the stupid thing let it die

W A K E U P
A
K
E

U
P

Honestly, fuck the debates unless Gary Johnson gets involved. But that wont happen b/c of our stupid laws and polls. All polls must be given on a hard land line. Good luck trying to find someone under 40 that has one of those.

And before anyone ask about Jill Stein... She's not even on the ballot in all 50 states.

So any clearly dumb white supremacist who is straightforward with their thoughts is good to be prez.

are these really the best, most qualified candidates each party has to offer????

>le meme arrows
Regardless of whether she's attractive or not, you don't go on a morning talk show about your latent inbreeding impulses.

No joke fellas, this is straight from CNN

We're all fucked.

I generally agree with you, but i'm still not voting for him. My state will go to Clinton, so I'm voting 3rd party.

who would you guys vote for?

strawpoll.me/11325561

>So any clearly dumb white supremacist
LOST

these are the ones the voters picked. pretty depressing. dems didn't have as many options, but still.

this. better than both of them

Well they had one good one, they just rigged the voting.

Jeh's going to Jack the Voting Computers so Hillary will win.

Over Killary the State Secret Seller, yes!

Anyone noticing a lot of samefag Hillary cucks in this thread ? Read the first few replies and tell me most of that isn't one autist. He doesn't stop though........

IM VOTING FOR WHOEVER STARTS WW3 I WANT HELL ON EARTH

I voted absentee today for Trump.

nah, Bernie lost fair and square and I say that as a berniefag

On behalf of the rest of the world, please elect Trump- that shit's gonna be hilarious! I'm calling it now: if he is elected you can bet there'll be another 9/11 around the corner.

$5 on Amazon. Can't be bothered to spend $5 on Amazon. Cold, heartless bitch.

seriously. lock her up.

>if someone who disagrees with my religion is elected I will retaliate and kill thousands of people
>religion of peace

The only real question is to vote for Gary Johnson or Jill Stein; anyone else and you're just a common fool.

The internet likes to make it out as Trump vs SJWs but the fact is Trump's economic plan is to reinstate George W's deregulation that lead to the 2008 depression.

>Trump can't be bothered to pay 95% of his taxes, or keep several of his ventures from filing for bankruptcy
Hue

you're a fool unless you vote for someone who definitely won't win?

Deregulations of what?

I'm a finance student so I'd love to hear a liberal arts standpoint on the economy

>Replace religion with capitalism and U got 'murica

Look at it this way. Do you like the way the establishment and government is now?
who do you think is going to continue the establishment in the direction it's going?

I don't like Trump, but I rather send him to the White House then Hillary who we KNOW will continue the corruption.

hillary wants to turn the country into a clone of whats wrong with europe without whats right. she also wants whites to be destroyed and treated as if they were blacks 100 years ago. she also wants other cultures to become dominate making the immigrants the ones people already living here have to assimilate and not the other way around. overall she doesn't care about the country since she has the money and power to never have to worry no matter how bad things get

trump bottom line does care about the country but that seems to be it and takes extreme measures. what he says holds true most of the time but focuses on the worst and instead of making it better drives a divide that makes it worse. he wants to turn the usa into that superpower dream that it once was and say screw you to everyone who doesn't want that because it will negatively affect them. old world would work but in current world system will cause problems but the extent of which cant honestly be measured until it happens making him a literal wild card

overall i see trump as a sort of hitler who wants to make his nation great again and will be ruthless in his pursuit to do so. he will probably do good but cause damage to relations with other countries making it a choice of would you rather be friendly with more people or be better off yourself
hillary i see more of a stalin in the sense she will sacrifice her own people for a goal but differs from him in stalin would have that goal be for the betterment of the nation in some way where hers is simply for money, history check list and personal pride.
i prefer trump over her simply because theres the chance he could be good however slim it might be.

>George Bush was anti capitalist
>anti capitalists did 9/11

You're on to something pal. Or edgy and autistic

I've voted republican since the 90s, not this time though, the guy's a fucking assclown.

wow, what an amazing stream of unbridled autism. bravo sir, bravo

I live in Washington state so the electoral college votes representing me WILL go to Hillary.

That being said, I'm probably going to vote Johnson simply to send a message to the Republican party to get their fucking shit together. The Dems may be corrupt, but they're not stuck decades ago beating the pulverized dust of the bones of long dead horses.

Don't use facts you cuck shill!

You shills just don't get it do you? Are you blind? Did you even see what just happened?

Did you catch it? It was happening right before your eyes the entire night. Did you even get the point? No..? Let me clarify.

This entire debate was nothing more than a beta test for Trump. An analysis of Clinton. What makes her tick.. What are her weak spots.. He was simply watching her. Probing her.. Studying and diagnosing her every move and tactic. And she fell right into his trap like the pawn she is.

This is not an average man you're dealing with here. Make no mistake, this is a genius beyond your wildest nightmares. He was toying with her like a cat with a mouse, while she was fighting for her life. She has nothing left.

Now that he has a full mental blueprint of his enemy there is nothing that can stop him. Expect something out of this world in the next 2 debates. Something unprecedented in all of modern politics.

Mark my words, the lion has been let out of the cage, and he's hungry tonight. So go now, retreat to your twitter and your reddit accounts. Rejoice with your friends for this short lived victory. Pray to your false gods while you still have the faith.

NOTHING is going to prepare you for the storm which is about to come. You WILL be brought to heel before winter ends.

>this is literally what Cred Forums believes

Toppest kek fags

Assuming she wins, and does well, I can imagine that she will be fine after shes been in office for awhile. If she loses, the party needs new progressive blood. Weird that the lefts fun grandpa had to be the one to remind us that the youth can come and support the ticket when the are motivated to do so.

Please, don't ever have children.

yawn. stale copypasta already

Thank you...I am 72. Woman..My Father us still alive at 90...He fought in WWII..As a teenager....KOREA ...In his 20s..and Vietnam in his 30s...He is not that we'll anymore but I can tell you he would be just broken hearted at what this Creature is doing just cause he has money...I have never seen any thing like thus as long as I gave been voting...50+...For the first time since the Murder of Kennedy AND the murder of Oswald I am really scared for our country...sorry..I am rattling on Thank you for your post..Maybe there's hope..

>Bush did 9/11

Well duh

Lmao the old 5d chess argument of desperation.

He got cucked because he's a windbag who can't control his autistic blurting of stupid shit, I totally get why you like him tho kek

Don't worry every one will be black or brown within 100 years.

johnson me too

>assuming im white nazi
>actually hispanic and illegal

I can't be friends with someone who believes in trump I just can't. Trump is my worst nightmare and I hate him. I fucking love Hilary and idc what you have to say about that. I don't want to hear about what she's done wrong. I just get really scared when peoplee wear that hat

I like to pretend this to true to imagine the hype behind it

N^N Dimensional Super Megamanworld Chess: Horizons? Yeah sure ok.

>Trump did 10/11

>imagining shit no one implied

Defo a polfag tumor, kys

or made of tin foil

Did you watch the debate?

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

saw that new Documentary on McAfee.
He's a scat man, apparently...on the receiving end.
ShitCanidate.jpg

sho.com/titles/3437264/gringo-the-dangerous-life-of-john-mcafee

Actual thoughts? You know everyone's thought! Its "HOW THE HELL DID WE END UP HAVING TO PICK FROM THESE TWO? WHY IS THE ELECTION NOT A CHOICE BETWEEN PEOPLE WE BELIEVE IN AND INSTEAD THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS?"

I've absolutely had enough "smug as fuck" and massive corruption out of the Obama, I can't handle another 4 years from Shill. During the debate she clearly decided to steal Obama's "I'm dumb as shit but I'm smug like I'm smart" persona, and I've had all I can take of that. Trump.

Hilldawg is getting my vote because she can cuck putin and all the other faggot wannabes.

Thank you. $0.30 has been added to your account. Buy Occulus!

what massive corruption?

Hey Trump fuckboy, we're more educated than you could ever be, because our political philosophy requires a rigorous analysis of philosophy, sociology, and geopolitics. I'd love to get the chance to meet you in real life. Communists are not liberals. We are armed, and we fucking hate your type, enough to want to terminate your disgusting fascist existence. Keep on playing games, fuckboy.

Dear God. I really hope you're under age, and even then...

Voting Hillary because i'm old enough to remember what my wages were worth under Bill.

>tfw comfy 90s will return

>real plans
I want you to print out the whole "cyber" "answer" he gave, and I want you to read it. And with a straight face, say "Yes. This man is making a clear and concise point."

Alternative:
You are an imbecile, and it disappoints me you have the same number of votes I do.

You pick candidates based on their demeanor.
kill yourself.

Amen

IMO, I think Trump is the better candidate because the amount of change he's managed to accomplish in just one year. Faggot barista libs are having a shit attack because they learned not everyone will ever agree with them, conservatives are going to need to reformat any party they're associated with, and third parties are actually getting more recognition. Clinton is the same old same old politician while Trump can bring something new to the table that could benefit the future. Also Trump doesn't want to rewrite the Bill of Rights and isn't giving niggers the upperhand on law enforcement.

I'm with him on
>Trade
>Immigration

I'm old enough that I voted for Bill Clinton.
Twice.
I've watched the effect of NAFTA.
I live in CA, I work with immigrants.

For the first time in more than 22 years I'm not a Dem.

I'm Republican to nominate Trump.

My head tells me to vote third party.
>First Past the Post elections are a detriment.

Speak for yourself CUCK. I have two degrees and a 142 IQ. Is also knock your fucking head off if you spoke to me like that. The only dumb as dog shit person here is you... You fucking CUCK. I'd suggest watching Trumps speech about Hillary from The other day. We both know you won't, and I'd be a large portion of my salary that you've never watched one of his speeches. You get all your news from what? CNN? MSNBC? Tyt? Huff post? Tumblr? You're a little shit, with a shit brain and zero clue what's going on. Get fucked.

agree on some of that, but trump has served his purpose. No way he can be allowed to actually be the pres.

not bad.
forget these Hillary shills.
They are the same people who will take off welfare the day after the election to troll Trump's win.

You are desperate enough to think he won KEK

>Trumpfag stage of grief: DENIAL

:^]

I smell someone getting triggered right the fuck up...oh there it is

You're a fool if you support other fools to rule over you.

Honestly Trump will win. He is passionate about America.

Hillary is a politician, need I say more? She lies pretty much all the time. She is good at reading teleprompters and prewritten speeches.

>not bad

you took obvious bait you retard

They are both shit. Those are my honest thoughts.
Hillary is, well, Hillary. Her record speaks for itself.
Trump wouldn't be so bad if he weren't such a pompous jackass. He is not a politician, he wouldn't make a good diplomat, businessman, specifically rich ones, don't make good politicians because at the end of the day, they are still trying to increase their wealth, that will always be their priority. Not that type of president I'd want. I'm skipping on voting on this one entirely.

>being this mad
It's a bit late to be on Mommy's MacBook, isn't it? You have school tomorrow.

Hate them both. Historically speaking however, putting megalomaniacs in a position of power is a braindead move. You can genuinely tell he thinks his shit doesn't stink. I would never elect someone who I'd get in a bar fight with.

It's a buzz phrase Cred Forums fags like to toss around, utterly meaningless same as the rest of their underagefag 'politics'.

>not recognising copypasta

They are both the worst candidates we have ever seen in a long time. Both have record disapproval ratings. It's really quite amazing that they both got nominated by their parties' at the same time. If one of them were running against practically anyone else they would be losing big time.

Your words, not mine.

Papyrus says it all.

honestly, he won't, and he isn't

no, you did cancer

I bet you haven't even been to Cred Forums.

Just joined the political debate I see

>142 IQ
Stopped there, was laughing too hard.

>
>Speak for yourself CUCK. I have two degrees

I too, like to tell lies on the internet :^]

Another one of those
>he won't win cuz I said so
fags. Get lost, we won't really know until November.

What about voting for the better vice president? Both of the nominee's are on the world's shit list

/k/ single issue voter here. i think you get it. but it doesn't really matter what i think, my state has and will always vote the same way it has.

Trump was fun but now a decision has to be made as to who can handle being president.
So fun time is over.
Anyone is still seriously voting for trump is a kid that is in perpetual recess.

Lots of niggers going "muh dick" behind smart words here. "Go for hiLLary guise".

Fuck yourself monkey.

GIANT DUSH!!!

this

what exactly did you expect when you came here you microcock autist?

>memes

You call her qualified? Doing fuck all in the Senate only to lose a race to a first year Senator and then do fuck all again as Secretary of State?

He is passionate about personal glory, there's a big difference. Sometimes that will be useful, most of the time it's a block between himself and the good of the people.

Who are you talking to Jimbo?

hillary will fuck us up in ways nobody believes

He directly told the federal oversight agencies to lay off the mortgage brokers.

If we did that, it'd mean having to completely give up on our meme king completely.

You seem to be more concerned with small penises and social interaction disorders than I am. Care to explain?

>Implying Cred Forums and r/the_donald didn't raid every poll but the cnn one

She won the debate. I hate both of them, will not be voting. But he kind of made a fool of himself. His supporters are either blind to the fact he has no grasp on anything a POTUS does. He is only in it for publicity. Or him and Hillary talk, it might be a stunt to make sure she gets in. Considering all the other ways she cheated this cycle, I would not be surprised.

you guys need to make up your minds. Is she incompetent and about to die, or the most devious and dangerous political assassin to ever walk the earth?

I'm on Cred Forums, what explanation do you need you worthless cum gargling nigger?

Technically they're both is qualified.
>Natural born citizen
>Above 35
>Residency for over a decade
checks out to me.

he's also too bragadocious for my taste.

Could you imagine if they had a sex scandal?
Could you imagine the repercussions, the thousands of articles, and the number of people it would piss off?

I was ok with Trump, until he said some weird shit about NATO and the connections with Putin. Now everyone here in yuroland is pro Hillary.

>waah FPTP

If every faggot voting for trump because they don't like hit voted independent, the independent would probably win.

Stop being such a faggot

We're not one person, you obviously paid shill.

You sure it isn't your own issues?

She won by being a typical, well-rehearsed politician. Trump really struggled not to be guided by her and let down a lot of people who hoped he had the wits to change our political landscape.

See you all in 4 years time when hopefully we have a strong Republican candidate who has his act together.

Kaine and Pence are both pretty shit too. Kaine is slightly better because he's not 'as' retarded as Pence.

That goes without saying. But yes.

you are beginning to frustrate me with your inability to understand what I am saying to you.

I know you are but what am I?

of course you are. you're all part of one big trumpbot machine, and we're all part of one big hillbot machine. I learned all about it right here on Cred Forums

tbh the lack of vitriol towards trump disgusts me

pence supports conversion camps aka torturing children. how fucking bad do you have to think clinton is before you go "eh maybe just a few kids" and vote trump anyways

It's depressing knowing you're probably right.

You must be new to have taken the bait this far.

I've spent some time in the Rightwing conspiracy chans and decided I'm going to vote for Hillary because she's a badass assassin with over 40 confirmed kills.

Think about it, even with her severe neurological disorders she's been able to kill over 40 of her enemies and has never once been investigated by police for these murders. Talk about competence. She's the best one to cut through the gridlock in Congress.

Won't confirm her judicial appointment? Heart attack

Filibuster the increase in the debt ceiling and lower our credit rating?

Single vehicle fatal car accident

Stand in the way of a climate change treaty? Burgler guts you like a fish

This is how shit gets done. Not since Teddy Roosevelt hunted the legislative branch for sport has their been such a proactive shitkicker in the White House.

we're all just dust in the wind, man

2016 election simplified:

Both are horrible choices. but with trump at least there's a chance in four year you might get something better. America will not survive another four years of obama, which is what Hillary has promised us, and not being a 2yr senatorial n00b i'm sure she can deliver above and beyond that.

My inability to understand, your seemingly lacking in self-knowledge?

They must pay you well

Gary Johnson. I am afraid he is going to lose people over tonights gaff. I think he is honestly just nervous and worried about making a mistake. Add in the massive amount of traveling to do interviews and its taking a toll on him.

If we do ignore gary then idk op. Trump probably shouldn't have access to nuclear wepons and clinton just knows how to bury most of her transgressions. I will say the rep house should keep her in check. If she wins then two years from now its going to be a race like no other

Are you retarded?

very new. first day, actually. am I not doing well?

Im voting for Trump, not because I think hes a good canditate becauses hes a joke, but because hillary is literally satan.

Why can't we as a nation pull our heads out of our collective ass and vote for someone who isn't either of them?

Write your own fucking name in for shits sake. If you haven't lied on your taxes, punched your dog or ordered a mafia style hit on a war veteran you're probably a better person than either of them anyways.

schwink! you just got hit by a shuriken! send this to 5 friends or get diced!
卐卐   卐卐卐卐卐卐
卐卐   卐卐卐卐卐卐
卐卐   卐卐
卐卐   卐卐
卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐
卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐
       卐卐    卐卐
       卐卐    卐卐
卐卐卐卐卐卐    卐卐
卐卐卐卐卐卐    卐卐

Hillary will die within a year though :^)

I have plenty of shekels now, yeah

All candidates deserve to be scrutinized.
But because everything is rigged/hacked/shilling/pro-anti-alt extreme-cloak-and-dagger, no one knows anything.
So people hunker down and stick their fingers in their ears.

Gary and Stein have less than 15% together. Do not waste your vote with a faggot like Trump on the ballot.

Gary Johnson is just as big an idiot as Trump and Clinton, just one without podium

No one won the debate. From where I was sitting we all lost.

I get free Occulus products every time I post the copypasta about Trump destroying Hillary in the debate =)

Underrated post

>the, "the other candidate is actually (yes, (s)he really is!!!1!1!) some incarnate of evil" meme

You young people have no idea how important it is to get Trump into office this year. Special interest is killing our country, and this is our ONE AND ONLY chance to ever take back our government.

History books that your grandkids will learn from will echo this. And you will tell the story when you get old about how you were there when it happened.

Personalities aside, this is make-or-break shit.

fuck that, you get occulus? all we get are worthless shekels.

Fucking this.

>says what most of us think or feel

not me.

>thinking Trump isn't interested in lining his pocket book with more money
Think he would of paid his federal taxes if he was really about us, mate. Neither him or Hillary give a shit about us.

But he actually addresses problems with nation such as the budget. Also he has a very good plan to deal with the illegal immigrants

Gary Johnson could be the second coming of our lord and savior Jesus Christ and he still wouldn't get more than 10% of the vote because he isn't wearing a red or blue tie.

thanks

It would actually be really hilarious if Bernie Sanders was elected president by write in vote by Cred Forums

Pepe is a symbol of hate. Come on fags, FOCUS!

Not even a minute in and already call a post underated...

lol

Tie color has nothing to do with the "but i don't want to vote for someone who can't win" argument

The important question you didn't ask was whether you wanted a chance to make it better or not.

Trump's a fucking idiot. It's not going to be better with him.

If by that you mean they come out in exactly the same rambling garbled mess that is most peoples inner dialogue on ketamine, yes.

Come shill for Trump with the rest of us my friend

Nobody else in the thread has really shared that sort of opinion

Trump also address the country's budget constantly.
And Johnson wants open borders, he also gets offended if you say illegal immigrant.

Trump could be a mildly intelligent racoon and it would not matter. We must end this now.

>Trump utterly destroyed her.

Lol.

After that debate? You are autistic beyond beleif.

There are seperation of church and state concerns.

At least it fucks over the people who are counting on Hillary getting into office to further their favors

Oh shut the fuck up. Trump's only interest will always be to make more money, he is not a politician, he is a businessman. A CEO is only ever interested in screwing over his disciples.

This is seriously delusional.

I truly hope you find help if you're not trolling.

Welcome to Cred Forums, newfriend.

About a dozen posts have said the same thing before you samefagged your post, along with multiple threads alluding to the same thing. Leave at least a few minutes before replying to your posts in future m8.

At best you can argue he wants open borders with mexico. Open borders directly clash with his idea of an impenetrable national defense

He wants to both reduce our debt and devalue our currency to increase our competitiveness overseas. Reducing the debt will raise the price of money (there will be less of it in circulation) and make US exports less competitive. I've taken shits with more economic sense than Trump.

Have you been to Canada? The shittiest can of beer is $1. That's what Hillary's got coming for ya. youtube.com/watch?v=YG0XCfsoC7Y

No it would matter. I'd vote for a mildly intelligent raccoon, and so would we all I think.

Look at it like this. Not what's going to get better, but what's going to get worse. Fuck how full your glass is. Shit's bad right now.

If you elect trump the WORST POSSIBLE thing that could happen is NOTHING. Repubs don't support him in congress dems don't support him in congress worst case he's lame for 4 years.

Elect Hitlery and that bitch will pass DNC fluff bills like crazy. We'll have more laws in four years than we could read in 8. It'd be fuct.

Seriously, if you're thinking about voting for hitlery you're not thinking, and you should stop breathing. It'd be the fastest way to end whatever oppression you suffer anyways.

It's copypasta m8

Do you not understand what's ahead with Hillary? Can you not see how very fucked our country has become?

Pull your head outa your ass and imagine breathing free again.

The mature Cred Forums isnt voting for either. Why choose the left nut or the right nut when you can have the Johnson.
/thread.

Four more years of Obama, but without any pretence of closing guantanamo bay or keeping the palestinians alive. A slight improvement.

lol newfag here, wtf is underated?

I don't neccesarily want a BETTER America, just a DIFFERENT one, which is why I'm voting Trump.

If it all goes to shit then suicide is always an option but it's worth a try.

>Do you not understand what's ahead with Hillary? Can you not see how very fucked our country has become?
You mean Africa fucked? Please.

>Pull your head outa your ass and imagine breathing free again.
I have no trouble breathing at all. are you?

I do not disagree with op.

Today op was a pretty cool guy.

It means a post has not recieved the attention it deserves.

Or move to a truly free country...

I don't like Clinton, but everything I would criticize Hillary for, Trump is worse.

Am I the only one voting for Moot?

Thank you

>destroyed

Trump is garbage but better than our corrupt system garbage

please explain

Trump all the way!

>no dank meme answers

Oh... Clinton

you're a fucking retard. I'm glad you're in the minority

I am voting for Gary Johnson. I believe this is the end of this party system in America. If we're lucky, a republican congress will keep Shillary in check for four years, and nothing will really change in that time.
In 2020, we'll see the end of the GOP as we know it, and the seventh party system of the United States will begin.

The man has deeply loved our country for longer than most of you have walked the earth.

youtu.be/mxf1XmVZ9qY

Wall.

>minority

Leading in all the polls bro

online polls don't count

I wish I could dream like you :(

did you mean groot?

tell my trump is worse than hitlery?

Breitbart is a pretty accurate source for political predictions, they have Trump way ahead.

I can't wait for Trump to kick out all the smelly Muslims!

>Leading in all the polls bro
I hope you don't mean the online ones where people can vote more than once...

Hillary is one of the most disgusting politicians to have ever lived, and Trump is an absolute fucking buffoon. While it sickens me to do so, I'd rather have a filthy, crooked, lying politician in office than a mouthbreathing moronic dumbfuck.

Trump's not kicking out shit.

He's not building any walls either.

He might be able to get taxes moved around though.

Please I hope you are a troll.

If not, kys faggot

You people from the USA are fucked.

You have to choose between two fuck tards!!!

You guys deserve a shitty leader. Obama was way better than both of them combined. The only one who would get close to Obama is Sanders. But you guys fucked up..

Too bad for you guys. Have a shitty time soon. Your country is going to get fucked up.

The fact that breitbart doesn't have trump at 100% really is saying something.

Voting more than once just shows how passionate his support is

So you are throwing away your vote

You've gotta be kidding.

I understand wanting to avoid the mouth breather, but do you really want whoever is paying hitlery to have their cow in office passing bills for them and not you?

>Both of them are crooked, both of them are I think shit candidates

you're full of shit faggot

We know, don't rub it in!

Who cares, bitch will be dead in like 6 months or so.

>Sanders

Sanders could never work with congress, he promised the moon only because he knew he wouldn't have to actually fulfull any promises

For months I heard every day how crooked people thought Hillary was but then when I dug into any of the reason people thought these things it all seemed bogus. She did fuck up on the email thing but then I can over look that because I know that she will not do it again and she is way more prepared for the job than Trump. She has dedicated her life to principles and has not wavered from them since before she went to college. I would rather have any random junior high school bully take the job over Trump. The dude seems like an emotional time bomb.

Just a daily reminder that if you are posting Pepe the Frog you are now on a watch list.

>Trump isn't being bought

Cute.

It is sad that I can't tell if you're a troll or seriously retarded

there is literally no difference between three of the people you mentioned. The fourth is an asshat. We've been getting fucked up since 1963. Most of us here are used to it since birth.

Your fucked up USA voting system already makes differences between different votes.. the weight of each vote is different.

Your whole country is a fucked up shit with your shit undemocratic voting system which is almost as bad as the one in Russia.

this
inb4 you have to go back ctr etc

I think your a shiller just for posting election /thread. Get fucked OP.

You are retarded good sir.

Hillary is not the biggest problem about hillary, but the people backing her up.
They will want all sorts of fun favors of her that will fuck with the US population.

Yes? Because that's par for the course at this point. Things haven't been unbearable, so I'd rather 4 more years of the status quo than 4 years of a belligerent troglodyte

>I want to have a serious political conversation
>I support Trump
>Pick one

who gives a shit how passionate you are?

Unless you're lighting candles at a home cooked meal for your fat girlfriend to celebrate your 3 month anniversary, no one gives a shit about your passions.

refute the points frogfag

Yeah but at least we aren't deliberately bombing Syrian hospitals like the Russians are

hilldawg has been the target of the republican hate machine since she was the first lady

years and years of propaganda

>fun favors
you are a retard

I've thrown in the towel and decided to vote third party. Fuck Trump and fuck Hillary.
>inb4 wasting your vote

which means she's a threat to them
bottom line

I didn't said Russia is good.

I just said as a democratic country.. you have very bad democracy.

Fix it!!

Your mom isn't fat though

stein is a nut and johnson is dumb

bill weld would actually be great but then
>libertarian vp

schwink! you just got hit by a shuriken! send this to 5 friends or get diced!
卐卐   卐卐卐卐卐卐
卐卐   卐卐卐卐卐卐
卐卐   卐卐
卐卐   卐卐
卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐
卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐
       卐卐    卐卐
       卐卐    卐卐
卐卐卐卐卐卐    卐卐
卐卐卐卐卐卐    卐卐

>believing 3rd Party isn't a vote for Trump

kek

fuckoff nazi dogfucker

Vote for independents
I'd take Jill Stein over those two.

random junior high school bully for prez

>Fix it!!

No.

>I'd throw away my vote so Trump can win

fixed

this

trump has already been paid for. by us. we pay for his hotels, his tv shows, his property, pretty much everything that he owns, we buy. We bought trump.

What does hitlery do to make her money I wonder..

pretty much

but it's also why so many people fall for this crap that she's crooked. that's just the work of years of bs.

I'm sorry, but did Donald Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The debates aren't even over yet. In fact, only a number of Clinton lock states have reported. Does not having the lead at this point count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the debates are still on? Donald Trump is still winning states right now and has lead in the national polls for how many weeks now? He's up against the worst first female President in the history of America, who just happens to have a lead because she's feeding off the momentum of winning the first debate to start off. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Donald Trump is one of the best fucking politicians in the US, he tells the truth. and crushed Cruz because of his popular support. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Donald Trump wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Hillary just lost a future debate to Trump. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You all are a fucking idiots and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like Trump because he's successful. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Its only a 'wasted' vote if your district or state is still undecided. Don't let them hector you with that BS faulty reasoning.
Sad thing is both 3rd party candidates suck, too

Dirty Tricks are the tried and true method. See: Nixon.

Yes i am.
I obviously should say horrible favors instead.
Or do you think a candidate the banks are backing up will be actually able to put a halt on their fuck ups?

Kek!!! Saved!

I'd pay good money if you shut up.

which is why it's a shame that people fall for this

the only wasted vote is the one on hitlery, she'll say anything for a vote. and then do whatever pays her the most once she's in.

Clinton is calling for stronger regulation of the banks. So somewhere you've got your conclusions scambled.

The United States is drunk. Our liquor is debt. Debt is our #1 export. Soon, the rest of the world will begin to realize that we have no choice but to default on our massive national debt. Already, other countries are openly discussing plans to ditch the inflating US dollar as a reserve currency. Once this begins, it's game over.

Hillary can't fix this.

Trump can't fix this.

Pouring the drunk another drink is not the solution. Massive amounts of deficit-financed spending does not "make" a strong economy. Continuous rounds of money printing by the Federal Reserve (affectionately called "quantitative easing") is causing massive asset inflation and does not "create" wealth. A rising stock and real estate market are the result of a large asset-inflation bubble, not any type of economic recovery as the government would have you believe.

The Federal Reserve interest rate control mechanism is effectively broken and the interest rate has been stuck at or near zero since 2009. Without printing money to do so, United States can hardly afford to pay the interest alone on the increasing national debt.

A real solution requires that we all endure a painful hangover. A recession is actually needed to allow the economy to cure itself of its inefficiencies and reallocate resources to productive sectors. The Federal Reserve must concede that it is impossible to prevent the coming recession indefinitely. Trying to to do so by continuously printing money is fatal to our economy, and our country.

Stop quantitative easing, stop asset inflation, and allow interest rates to rise. Higher interest rates will discourage borrowing and spending, and encourage personal savings. We must restart non-debt financed capital investment in this country - the true engine of a productive, sustainable economy.

Let this old fart educate you, son. Look up all of this on your own if you must. She and Bill were crooked when they left Arkansas,and they been raping and pillaging this country ever since. Haven't been busted cause they own everybody, or killed them.

youtu.be/kypl1MYuKDY

Purely semantics here but why aren't they 3rd and 4th party?

>durr the national debt

you're drunk on stupid

Right, because we both know that the only thing hitlery has ever sold were political favors. Which basically amounts to her subverting our ability to run our country to line her own pockets. and you're going to vote for it.

>CTR replying to CTR, the thread

can't believe anybody can get caught up in actually defending or mocking either of them. get your popcorn and stfu

old fart or not, you're delusional

worse than a conspiracy theorist

>hitlery
I'd pay you $50 if you shut up right now

It blows my mind that people won't vote Trump for the butt hurt.

So many faggots in facebook, YouTube, youtube comments, Cred Forums, SJWs, tumblrinas, feminists, John Oliver, just imagine the 4-8 years of complete crying. I need it.

Vote Trump for this reason if nothing else.

Hilary is a corrupt power-mongering politician who will make the rich richer. Typical insider politics.

Trump is a confidence game con-man. Delusional with no respect for the truth.

Both are pretty terrible, but Hilary will be.... less terrible. I'm pretty sure Snowden is going to get suicided though. So that sucks.
>but Trump is at least pretty straightforward with his thoughts

The fuck!?

He lies out of his as, contradicts himself, denies ever doing so, and then claims "it was sarcasm". You have NO IDEA what his actual political platform is.

THE RECORD HAS BEEN CORRECTED

SAGE PROTOCOL IN EFFECT

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION

Faggot: the (You)

Seriously... Clinton is smarter than trump just look at her style

THANK YOU FOR HOLDING THE PENIS
HOLDING THE PENIS IS VERY IMPORTANT IN THIS UPCOMING ERECTION

because we have a bipartisan system.

Anything outside the bipartisan system is labled as "third" party due to it's lack of support by one of the two major parties.

It's the political way of saying "minority idea"

I figure Trump is such a flight risk for the nation our defense agencies will simply assassinate him if elected, or we will witness a military coup against him.

If Hillary is elected, it sets a new, low, standard for how much honestly elections have to be handled by parties and candidates from a legal stand point.

Voting for Trump is like doing something your mom and dad told you not to do and you did it anyway out of sheer defiance.

I'd take it. Show me the money.

The only way I'd vote for Hillary is if she could make weed legalized. No more bullshit with it. Just let me have my games, my weed, and my anime. Let me support those three habits and make enough income to live and I don't give a damn about anything else.

They are the latest meme, given no more serious thought than bananas or efg.

It's shitposting for the sake of shitposting and in this entire thread there's probably only a few people getting genuinely angry, the rest are just pretending to keep the flow.

then it's on, bitch

Don't know about the rest of them faggoos, but most of the time I just play devil's advocate for both sides