Help me Cred Forums

Help me Cred Forums.

I've had many chances to get with 8/10 grills in my earlier years. But I always annoy the shit out of them with my Cred Forums slang. Or basically just annoy them anyways

>inb4 get off Cred Forums
>inb4 stop being annoying

Pic unrelated.

Also, Annoy Thread / Advice Thread

Small loan of a million China.

Lose weight and then jump off a bridge.

pretend to be a normie for a bit

Describe your Cred Forums slang.
What EXACTLY do you say?

But normies are disgusting. My school is fucking full of SJW and Weebs with "transgender" fags

/s4s/

I sometimes bring up racist jokes, and shit we fags say

then just pretend to be into whatever they are into. everyone knows that's the way to a grills heart

"school"

cut that shit out if you ever want to get laid imo

It's not a school anymore because they force us to accept SJW and "transgender" fags

Get off Cred Forums.
Stop being annoying.

Fuck you

OP cannot inb4, stop acting like a newfag in real life, if you dont think you are, when was the last time you were the faggot we would be proud of?
> i was once caught getting yesterdays mail at 3am with nothing but a cat covering my junk.
> ive woken up wearing only boxers in a graveyard
> i told my mom to fuck off at a funeral
i also wrangled my 8.5/10 and i keep her because im not a boring fuckwit.

I would try. But then the strike for racism, sexism, and offensive humor calls for me.

But seriously don't talk like a Cred Forums idiot if you want to get laid. that shit has a place and it's right here and only here. be a respectful human being if you want to get laid

OP here

One time I was talking to a girl I liked. Was getting close. And a bird shits on my lip and I never talk to that girl ever again.

Will try to calm my shit.

But how do I stop being a nuisance?

how are you being a nuisance?

Lose enough weight and float off the bridge

I get to know one grill. Somehow annoy them all. I don't know how that happens. Maybe my type of humor. Or do girls think that just because we talk to them and want to know them, we're driven by our "thirst"?

Holy fuck no dubs or trips

ok that is shitty luck, but you are also messing with a girl who thinks less of you for bad luck, a bird pissed me off, i shot it in the face and staked it to my fence, we get something called a "stellar jay" and they stay the fuck out of my yard now. you are still in school...let me tell ya, nothing you do here will matter at all, get good grades and other than that FUCK IT! do anything you want that isnt going to impede you getting through school, be a fucking badass and you will get the girls. be fucking interesting!
girls dont want a boring guy.

How autistic are you that you feel it's fine to talk like you are on Cred Forums

Most girls don't think that way. If they actually talk to you they are probably atleast somewhat interested. try to be funny without being sexist or racist. If you think you're being annoying just shut up and let her initiate conversation for awhile.

I'm not boring at all imo. I just don't know what I have. I think I am a repellent to grills.

Very.

forgot pic

Fuck. That's good shit right there. I'll try this.

I just need to fuck off the racism and sexism.

Thanks. Fucking off the racism and sexism is probably a good idea. It feels good actually helping someone on Cred Forums

what do you bring to the table?
i gave zero fucks when i was in school, i wsn't good looking, i wasn't overly athletic, i wasn't popular, yet a fair amount of girls were all over me, i was the kind of person who was not afraid of embarrassment, was not afraid of slapping a dude on the ass and harassing him when hes being macho to a girl (and immediately getting my ass kicked by him and two of his friends)
i have no idea why i landed the girl i did, but i sure as fuck wasn't boring

Mmmm thats tasty copy pasta

Neither am I. I feel no embarrassment and have the balls to do anything if it means having adrenaline and risking.

Thanks user. Feels good getting help for once in Cred Forums.

I do need to get /fit/

I'm an okay size for my height. But I have some belly now

Why don't you learn to carry a conversation and have actually use your intellect instead of just spouting memes and one liner inside jokes from Cred Forums?

It's a hard thing to do, but you must learn OP

If you want to get an idea of how to do this, watch shows like House or Game of Thrones.
You have to know what the other person is thinking, the mood of the room, the situation and possibly what you want to accomplish.

Basically this is called Rhetoric, OP. Do some reading on it.

If you are a sperglord, look up a youtube channel called Charisma on Command. Great guy.

Hope this helps you out, faggot.

sage

it really doesn't matter what height/weight you are, there is almost always a girl for you. hang in there user

Will also try this out. Thank you so much user

the fuck it.....oh, poe's law, never mind

you dont need to do it for a risk or adrenaline, do it for no reason other than "i want to" 100% of the legal things you do while in school have any impact on your entire life beyond finishing school. if you are fun and funny, the ladies will want you, they don't like the racism though, other user is right, being fun doesn't mean being an asshole (all the time anyways)
> avoid vain materialistic cunts
> avoid a bitch that says "i don't like your friends" shes trouble
> if she uses sex as a tool, you found a slut, run (you have time to find another)
> finding a girl who can take a joke and is willing to have fun will stay with you forever
funny people are more often hurt people... she will likely be more grounded

I know you wont look up any of the shit I told you about, you little bitch

sage

Nigger fight me

this is the problem

It is I know

THIS. This is how I annoy girls apparently.

By blurring out stupid shit.

he is right, get off here, and be a person that you would want to fuck if you were gay.....er

This is how Cred Forums should be sometimes. Helpful

op can't inb4

stop being annoyingly autistic

Get off Cred Forums. It's great. I have. Just visiting for shits and gigs.

now that i think of, thats halfway decent advice...exept if you were too good at that, you would attract men

It's school, dude. You'll be out before you know it and you'll never see those kids again.

Think twice before you speak. It's saved me many a time

except in your fantasies while you jerk it

fuck your mom

I feel your pain, Cred Forums literally fucked me and made me antisocial when I realized I was just another piece of garbage

It sucks man I used to make people laugh and be a funny guy, now I don't talk to people and I rush home to jack off to naked cartoons

It's a cold world