C3PO does not have a silver leg. He is all gold. He has always been all gold...

C3PO does not have a silver leg. He is all gold. He has always been all gold. I don't know what the fuck timeline reality I woke up in today, but he has never had a fucking silver leg. What the fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RZ-uV72pQKI
youtube.com/watch?v=o3c_pJ_CLJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

go look up c3po silver leg. i am shocked to see this. i know there has been alot of talk recently about the mandela effect but this is just getting ridiculous.

No, he had a silver lower left leg mate. Quit your Mandela bullshit.

dude...
check your timeline

I thought Nelson Mandela died in the 80s and that it was all over the news. I wasn't even alive in the 80s I just naturally thought he died in jail. Years later I find out he's alive... And this phenomenon is even called the Mandela effect. I remember the great pumpkin showing up, Luke I am your father, mirror mirror on the wall and the Bearinstein Bears.

>mirror mirror on the wall
plz explain?

He died in jail, fuck off.
Barenstain bears,
Luke, I am your father
There were no seats behind JFK
And yeah mirror mirror on the wall, who is the farest of them all.
And he had a silver left leg

Ever see sleeping beauty I think it was? That evil queen slut goes to the mirror and says "Mirror Mirror on the Wall, whose the fairest of them all."
In this world it's Magic Mirror on the wall.

>>mirror mirror on the wall
>plz explain?
Some people claim it's "magic mirror" not "mirror mirror."

NO ITS NOT ITS MIRROR MIRROR

WHAT
its fucking Mirror Mirror, zero doubt about that
>animationfag here

Silver leg.

That is what I said genius, just forgot the comma
Not its not, it is mirror mirror

Watch it on youtube right now. We are from another plane of existence my brother.

Dubs again! I seriously remember the great pumpkin making an appearance. I watched it again and nearly cried beside the pumpkin didn't show.

Someone tried to tell me Jabba was a slug or something, yeah right

wait, so its not "mirror mirror"? How is that possible?

He did... But wasn't it Snoopy the whole time??

That's the thing guys, the inherent problem with this is that millions of people remember the exact same things, and they are being told we are wrong.

But nobody is wrong. Something happened. I don't know what. Whatever reality we moved into, shit is all fucked up.

Things like interview with a vampire is interview with the vampire now, life is like a box of chocolates is life WAS like a box of chocolates in this timeline.

that jfk car scene is new to me. since the fuck when were there 6 seats? there was always 4 goddamn seats. i've watched the boom headshot scene so many fucking times, now the entire car is different.

im examining my original theatrical cut copy of the fist film right now. c3po clearly has a silver leg from the left knee down, however, i do not ever recall ever noticing this on him before. I have seen this film literally hundreds of times. it is my childhood

lol u just posted this in the gay thread, faggot. lern2post

ladies and gentlemen, occurences such as these happen every day. l'm not sure how much more i can take. so many things l've known as fact are being rejected.

one of the things carried over for me is

my bologna has a first name
it's o-c-s-a-r
my bologna has a second hame is
m-A-y-e-r

apparently for some, they know it as meyer, not mayer. even lyrics to commercial jingles are fucked up here.

...holy shit it is interview with THE vampire and life WAS like a box of chocolates? That can't be true! My life is a lie

This is the Berenstein bears all over again...

lmao you got me but you were there to see it faggot.

holy shit dude...i KNOW it was interview with A...i obsessed over this book and all rices books in high school...

No life is a box chocolates.
And it only had four seats!!!

You guys ever seen the movie Dark City?

yeah but i didnt post my story about fucking your dad in this thread

I will bite off my own toe if lord Farquad doesn't say "mirror mirror" in shrek

yes

the original 1977 kenner toy is all gold. considering how detailed these figures were, how they specifically painted every scratch an ddent on the boba fett figure, for example, why would they not go the extra mile to paint his leg silver?

some artifacts exist from other timelines like this. this is how h'es supposed to look. i have watched star wars since i was a baby, c3po has never had a silver leg. this is madness. i fear that the toys will begin to change in our memories too.

Talking about sleeping beauty idfk if it was the same in shrek

No, in this world, Snoopy pranks them. I legit remember a giant pumpkin and that kid awakening and finally believes in the great pumpkin everyone else laughs at them.

i know. the title having "the" makes no sense. having 'the' implies a singular vampire only, but we all know the book and the movie talk about multiple vampires that exist in other anne rice books. the grammitcal implication of using the word 'the' doesn't fit.

how do they explain this movie about snow white being called fucking MIRROR MIRROR?!

Ok good. He does say "mirror mirror"

wait wait wait wait I have an old rip of that on my PC, let me check!

I remember that one too. Maybe there was more than one film? I remember some other Thomas the tank engine film as a kid had around 3 different endings and some clips kept appearing and disappearing at least I think it was Thomas.

>this thread

Never saw that shit. Only shrek. Shrek is love... Shrek is life.
>it is mirror mirror in shrek btw.

it's Snow White you goddamned mongol

>occurences such as these happen every day.
not on this grand scale, not with these many specific facts; world events, movie quotes, song lyrics, photographs, company logos, geolocation of where the fuck new zealand actually is, etc.

i want to think it's all a big joke. that someone scrubbed the web of all the original stuff and photoshopped the shit out of everything to make us think we're crazy. but we're not. our memory is not faulty. not to this degree. i cant come up with a solid explanation.

You don't get it. The change happens to reality itself. It doesn't matter if you had a hard box copy locked in a safe in a vault. It's changed.

yeah but sometimes they change or recut things..

Okay, I distinctly remember him saying "Magic Mirror" and then the Gingerbread Man interrupting with "Don't tell him anything!" Right?

My bad, I'm haven't slept in two days.

Does anyone rember the old Kipper episode where they were in some weird cloud made of candy and there were chocolate rivers and shit? I saw the episode once and the second time I swear to god it changed and scenes were missing. Or the alien episodes with the lollipops "loliposh" as they called them, I swear something changed there too but I can't put my finger on it.

Shrek is clearly the eye of the mandala storm

I can't even remember what I had for breakfast yesterday, so me remembering wrong isn't far fetched

*cotton candy

Thank you hardron collider!

Dude. Sleep. Take some sleeping pills, drink if you have to, but get some sleep.

also if any of this is an implication of the existence of parallel or multiple universes or realities, that means there is a timeline where certain shit never went down. and thats comforting to think that certain people, musicians, actors, models, etc never really died.

but what i wanna know is, how the fuck do i get back to my original timeline. look where the fuck we are now. i dont wanna be here, please send me back.

I got 5 hours ish. Ill be fine.

*edit maybe 7 in last 52 hours

I'M FREAKING THE FUCK OUT, LADS!!! THAT SHIT WAS 100% "LIFE IS..."
>IS

We've been switched with another version of ourselves from an alternate universe. Things may seem like it never had happened until we find something like said examples. There's another copy of us out there tripping the fuck out the same way we are

c3po is all gold in a lot of official media, like conics, action figures and games.
in the movies he had the silver leg in only some shots

I wasn't going to say anything because I think you're nuts, but after seeing some of he shit I've witnessed I'd believe almost anything, but this may be my fault. I attempted to time travel. Twice. I don't know if it worked the second time, but I know it worked the first time.
Tell me about these strange events that took place?

There's another copy of you refusing to let you come back. You're laughing at yourself!!

Okay but what if all of you are just a figment of my imagination and just my brain's way of coping with memory degradation.
Like my brain is like "Crap, I'm not remembering stuff. He's going to freak out unless he sees other people not remembering too."

In the Kipper show? Or?

Then were all insane. Or...

>There can only be one Highlander

...don't tell me the line isn't "There can be only one."

No. I'm sorry to tell you this m8 but you might have paranoid schizophrenia.

Same problem as OP. 30 years old, and have watched the Trilogy regularly since age 5. It wasn't until 2016 until I noticed that Threepio has a silver leg. I couldn't believe it.

>>There can only be one Highlander
that doesn't make any sense
Duncan was called the highlander because he was from the Scottish highlands
the rest of the immortals were not from the Scottish highlands

...you guys. I just found something that proves all of this shit for me.
"Come with me and you'll be in YOUR world of pure imagination"
>YOUR
>IT WAS "A" GODDAMMIT!!!
"A WORLD OF PURE IMAGINATION" IS NOW "YOUR WORLD OF PURE IMAGINATION"
WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?
youtu.be/RZ-uV72pQKI

i think he's alluding to the jet li movie The One, where in the future they have figured out a way to talk to the other universes, and the plot is that if you kill yourself in another reality, the power is divided between the remaining ones, making them stronger.

shit, that's a good movie i should watch it again. but maybe that's what this is about. maybe that shit isn't science fiction afterall and we've been able to pass through this whole time.

but that doesn't account for the shift in memories, maybe when they do this it jumbles up all the realities, like a rubik's cube. some squares need to have somewhere to go so we get moved.

i dont fucking know, this is crazy.

I want back in my original timeline. Maybe in that one my dad didn't start smoking meth.

I was like 7 then mate. Chill out.

It's >A< world!!!! Reeeeee

*who's

Retard.

kek

You faggots will argue over anything I swear

Soo do something you have a 50% chance to survive, you survive, other version of you dies... Grow stronger.. Tf?

We're not arguing we're agreeing with each other.

the explosion of action dictates that any action committed by any object or individual necessitates that that object or individual is not conducting any other action that would require the resources expended to conduct the action committed, that is however only the visible slice. in truth, for every action committed with any given amount of resources, tangential realities are created wherein those resources and all other possible configurations of resources available to the actor are utilized independent of each other action being committed by hyperspace; that being so, it is not entirely outside of reason that two actions committed with the same group of resources may be perceived by alternative viewpoints within the same region of hyperspace [ie: not alternate dimensions]

pfffft, mandela effect, use the scientific definition faggots

also, in the universe i come from, we have an annual horserace from san diego to newyork, instead of nascar

Ok wait. All of this shit is new to me, so I'm trying to figure it out. There still has to be universal constants. Are there any differences in shit like that?

I... Didn't say anything remotely relating to that.

This
If one small detail that is very easy to misremember is enough to convince you fags that alternate dimensions exist, then have I got a bridge to sell you. Dumb faggots.

stop, you're triggering me. we all know that race is with gas powered bumper cars with people dressed as anime characters. DONT TELL ME OTHERWISE, OTHER-WORLDER!

the mona lisa has been altered. i remember viewing it back in the day, you could hardly tell if she was smiling at all. now she is smiling with her whole face. does anyone else remember it like i do ?

Yeah.. Way too big a smile. She looked fucking pissed before.

>If you build it, HE will come

youtube.com/watch?v=o3c_pJ_CLJQ

Ok, I've watched star wars since i was a kid, and I am really into details. Like I notice stupid things. Threepio has always had a silver leg in the episode 4.

holy fucking shit. she had a plain-jane boring expression. she was never smiling. i thought you just grabbed a shoop from some site to fuck around in the thread but it;s real. how can this be. that is undeniably one of the most iconic and recognizable images in history.

This actually makes perfect sense to me, and I'm starting to freak out

WAHT!???????

if you build it, they will come.

that is the line. THEY. for fucks sake universe y u do dis

You've never noticed it. Don't lie.

i know man. this is the one that struck me the hardest. look at that fucking smile. i couldnt believe it when i first saw it

When episode 1 came out, and I saw the silver protocol droids, I thought, huh, I wonder if threepios leg came from one of these guys.

no, that was bi-weekly, so that there's constantly anime bumper cars streaming down the highways of our great nation.

then do yourself a favor and call it the explosion of action rather than the mandela effect; and just keep thinking about the explosion of action and the beast behind all perceptions that is required for its existance/solution.

Not gonna lie, all bull shit aside, this would seriously explain a lot of things in my life

>Hi
Worst get of all time c3po has rustteld my jimmies ever since

It's not easy to notice. Its still shiny, and for a lot of episode 4, threepio is in red or sandy environments that made his silver leg reflect almost like his golden parts. Our minds fill in blanks. I believe in the mandela effect but this is one of the weakest examples.

the only one i dont believe is interview with the vampire
>interview with the vampire
>with tha
>witha
>interview with a vampire
just say interview with the vampire fast, it sounds like interview with a vampire. and its just been said that way ever since

funny though in German it's called Interview mit einem Vampir which translates to Interview with a vampire

What actually happened was one the first day of shooting in Tunesia, Anthony Daniels (C-3PO) took a couple of steps and the leg shattered. They didn't have another golden leg lying around but they did have a silver leg from another droid so they used that for the rest of the film

oh hai guise. i really died in the 80's as a prisoner of war. but i came back from the dead and was able to magically come back to america and live a regular life despite 27 years of vicious abuse in a military gulag. you know, because that makes sense.

is Jesus the best stand?

OK, I was talking to a friend in just a minute ago, and he said that he just discovered something the other day that made him break out too. Does anybody else remember Eli Whitney, did inventor of the cotton gin, specifically and ironically being black???

I had forgotten about all this Mandela Effect shit until recently, a friend brought it up about Pikachu tail being different, first time i saw pic related i immediatly recognized i thought "thats right" but them i realized that it is supposed to be all yellow, but i can remember now that maybe Pikachu had a black tip on his tail. It May be because of Pichu but the version with the Black tip seems familiar to a LOT of people. (Although it varies in the shape of the tip. I remeber it being straight)

The line was HE dumbfuck, referring to the guy's dad. The Mandela effect can easily be explained by the brain's knee-jerk reaction to being told it's wrong. You remember shit wrong or forget shit and you fill in the blanks incorrectly, and when you're told how it really is you faggotso immediately deny that you remembered incorrectly. Everyone does it, most people just don't assume they're special snowflake autists because of it

he had a silver leg before lucas shat all over it

the beast behind all perceptions explains literally everything.
yes.
except for my OP RP stand, VIDEO GAMES, which lets me jump into a pocket reality below ours which holds all human knowledge up to that point, allowing me to manipulate thoughts and actions from the beginning of human consciousness to that point, the drawback being that i have to manually copy the entire library before changing anything in order to be completely aware of all changes that occured from my interference.
which i would completely do.

Seriously guys, all the exemples there is of the Mandela Effect are easily explained, you just remeber it wrong because people repeated wrong over and over again, just like the "Luke , Im your father" shit, thats just plain wrong.

someone knows how to google.
You'll be a believe it's only a matter of time. mark my words

Look
In czech it always was Zrcadlo zrcadlo kdo je v zemi zdejší nejkrásnější
Thus Mirror mirror whos the most beutifull in this land
I know its bit different translation but its Mirror Mirror

Are we watching the same video?
he says "a world"

in this dimension the way everyone remembers it is right because here it has always been that way

the people from another place dont remember it that way because for us it was different.

Mandela effect hit me hard in two ways. the bible changed and UP the disney movie

The bible changes can be looked up but in the movie UP i remember there being an ending were the little boy is eating ice cream infront of the parlor but there is no old man with him. The old man passed away at the end of the movie. My wife saw it with me and remember the same thing.

BUSTED

i believe we area actually in the beginning of the end of it all.

many religions are having major signs such as Christians having the great deception
Buddhists having the addendum 3000 year flower

so good luck to everyone who knows how many more years its going to take for it all to happen but i do believe were at the beginning

Every day we drift closer to the truth. Beyond the horizon we will open the gate with our souls.

Who fucking cares? You piece of shit.

But he got a gold dick