Something really strange has been happening to me

something really strange has been happening to me.
I haven’t told anyone. I’m scared that I’m crazy or something, and I don’t wanna be labeled that.
I’m coming to you fellow anons in hopes that someone else has been through this. I’ll try to explain it

I’ve been having these really intense fucking dreams….not even dreams, it’s like…I’ll be laying there, relaxed, and all of a sudden my head feels so heavy, my body is tingling and I start drooling. I lose control, I can’t feel my body, mentally I’m in some spiritual place. I’m not religious, but in this vegetative state I’m surrounded by a feeling of powerful energy, and it’s trying to tell me something. Like a warning that I’m supposed to learn and tell others. The message is unclear but I’m sure there’s a message. Every time I come close to understanding, I lose focus, and then it repeats. Sometimes I hear myself laughing, but when I wake up I forget why.

I come to consciousness so exhausted I can’t move. I’m gasping for air, as if I wasn’t breathing. My hearing is intensified, my head throbs so bad I pass out. I wake up hours later covered in drool, tingling, feeling drained and emotional. Yesterday I woke up with a puddle of vomit next to me and drool all over. It happened 3 times this week. It happened once as a kid, but I forgot until now. Obviously, the physical part is alarming. I haven’t gone to a dr because I’m scared of the mental part. Maybe it means something.

Once I can stand, I pace around for a while trying to remember what happened. It just happened 3 hours ago &I’m still feeling like I’m not back in my body. It’s so intense. I’m still trying to get oxygen. I hope someone can relate. I don’t do any drugs, by the way. &I quit smoking cigs about 2 weeks ago.

pic related btw. all I see is black and dark blue energy. feels like vibrations all over.

It sounds like your enetering a meditative state associated with sleep paralysis i experience something similar on purpose at night before i go to sleep.

Idk fam soz

I guess what I'm saying is it's this intense fucking out of body experience that I don't want and I can't control. It's only scary because it's fucking vast and i don't understand what's happening to me...but it's not like the energy is negative. It's kind of neutral. Not good or evil.

can you get sleep paralysis in the daytime? Like, I'll just be sitting there watching TV when it happens. not before bed. every time it's been around 3-6pm when it starts

Have you tried modifying yiur pre sleep schedule?

The question is do you want to remember what the spirit is saying or stop the visions?
Either way i can help.
Kik: Forath

Yeah you can get it anytime

you mean like a routine?
When I'm in that state, I want to understand. When I come back to consciousness, I want nothing to do with it. I don't have a kik but I really wanna talk. email?
That's creepy as hell. I think I had sleep paralysis once...I saw some weird hallucination and couldt move. but this is different, I think. idk

Yeah, like what do you do before bed? I'm the top and bottom you replied to by the way. Sometimes excersizing helps with sleep paralysis, so does eating less bread and pasta.

When I'm in that state, I don't want to wake up. I want to go deeper and deeper

As soon as I even slightly wake up or gain consciousness, I want it to go away.

I'm literally still tingling. I can't feel my feet and it's been like 4 hours since I woke up. I'm just now starting to breath kinda normal

lol well I definitely eat hella carbs.
Do you think sleep paralysis is just a person's mind being weird....
or do you ever feel like it's some unknown dimension that a person enters for a moment..?
Because that's how I feel, like I've fallen into another world...and I want to remember so I can tell people...but then I forget what I needed to say. And I realize, even if I remembered, I would sound insane

I guess my question is
do you think it's just hallucinations
or do you think it might be real

I'm probably not the right person to ask. I've been in an out of mental hospitals for my experiences I've had with dreams.

gp see a doctor even if youre a poor american fag

Does anyone think that nicotine withdrawals could cause this?

I went from 1-2 packs a day to nothing at all. I've been sweating a lot, and restless. I read that's normal, but idk about this whole experience. Is it possible that's a side effect?

:( brain tumor. Im so sorry.

Definitely not. Your brain is just switching your body off before your mind when you try to sleep. Thats all.

If you are gaining actual unknown knowledge then i would take heed. If its confusing and you cant figure anything out at all then stay off of Cred Forums so much...there is only 1 true power source believe or not it doesnt change the truth of the statement.

that's why I'm scared to see a doctor. Or even tell anyone.

Tbh....there's always a few parts I remember. they make less sense when I wake up.

One thing I remember from the last one, was this feeling that people who finally understand the "message" (the one I almost get to but never quite grasp) turn "crazy" in our world, like they look crazy to people who don't understand, or to people who haven't learned the lesson. whatever tf the lesson is. basically, the vision I had was implying that crazy people are actually, often the sane ones. Not that the rest of us are crazy, just that we're not aware of what that other world has going on. Like "normal" people are ignorant and "crazy" people are enlightened.

I feel like I am gaining knowledge.
But I can't remember most of it when i wake up
It's like..the deeper I go, the less likely I'll wake up at all. That's the feeling I get. I think that's why I wake up right before the message.

I'm American :(
We don't treat the mentally ill here
Instead, we put them in scary white rooms and tie them down and give them sedatives.

Idk if I'm mentally ill or physically ill....or anything. I just don't know wtf is happening to me.

>Instead, we put them in scary white rooms and tie them down and give them sedatives.

Nah man they pretty much just ignore you till they have to shoot you

I don't know what to tell you. Youre probably not going to go crazy. Youre definitely not experiencing what I go through which is a good thing. Maybe Youre actually fainting?

Actually our mental health system is more about selling drugs

Sounds like a spiritual meditative state. try to go to a local spiritual person. careful to find a kind one

Im sure its been said but that sounds like your brain rewiring because of nicotine withdrawal. I do believe you experienced some spirituality but the more intense parts... yeah, your brain is waking back up

I'm not kidding
Create a forum of that OP i wanna be your follower
I see great power in that, please try to share the messages that you're receiving from up above
Just add me on skype if you need any help: johnny.pen12

side effects from sucking too Many cocks

Maybe that's possible.
What do you experience in sleep paralysis?

The one time I thought I had that, this is pretty much what happened:
>Open my eyes in the morning
>Glance at the mirror on my wall and see my bf walking by
>Think he got up before me
>He walks out of sight
>Suddenly I realize I feel his leg on my leg
>He is still asleep next to me
>Dark feeling comes over as I realize the person who walked by in the mirror wasn't him (I never actually saw a face, just assumed it was him)
>Start freaking out and realize I can't speak or move
>Paralyzed for a few seconds but feels like forever
>Finally sit up screaming and he's like wtf is wrong with you

pretty different than what I'm going through now, which is why I don't think it's sleep paralysis. What are your experiences like?

Its ur body listening to ur egos, u r a victim of sublimanal messaging, don't freak out just feel the way u want to feel and if u feel bad about feeling the way U WANT TO, just remember u a free and if the way u want to feel a certain way that u think will help others that u think deserve it, the thing telling u what u can or cant do can get fucked
Good luck and most importantly, stay in a positive growing state the best way u feel how
Egos are just values
The most important value in life is freedom for everyone to grow

Anons I have to go..... I still wanna talk about this

If anyone is interested, email me at [email protected]

I'd like to know more...or share more...if anyone cares.

sleep on ur side so u don't suffer from sleep paralysis as much.

or...

start writing all the information you can remember on your phone or in a notebook and read it back regularly throughout the week so you can strengthen your "dream recall memory"

see

I had a dream where I lifted out of my body and went to space, backwards. I could not move to see the vast blackness behind me. I felt the eye of the eternal void beeming into my soul. I felt afraid as th earth began to shrink and become smaller and smaller until it was gone. I kept myself calm and when I was i totalt blackness I woke up. Just stay Calm Op and remind yourself that you're dreaming. I've been there before, trust me. Keep calm and love yourself if it comes down to it again.You'll be back in the morning feeling refreshed and energized.

Follow up, when i say get fucked it means u r in control of the egos because they apart of u, they will never give an answer to ur questions that u already don't know

Im sorry but you have brain autism

This exact thing happened to me. It turned out I was a massive autistic faggot. Now that I'm out of the closet, the dreams stopped.

>guy has dreams
>thinks hes "special"
you are special op.... special needs you downy cunt

I GET MAD WHEN EVERYONE ISNT AS BORING AND NORMAL AS MEE

Stop projecting fedora sporting meme lord

Mmhm.

Welcome to what's known as "napping."

Thats the first step to OOBE. Read and learn. Also Lucid Dreaming and Astral Projections.

Now You know what to look and what to read. Do this now.

Once you truly experience ego death and connection to the aether, then you will see the whole world in a completely different way. People would think you're crazy if you tried to tell them the god they praise is the mother nature they destroy. Everything is one. We are one. Your adventures in your dreams are your subconscious trying to awaken itself over your ego. It knows everything we have been conditioned to forget. Do not fear anything. I believe dream states aren't necessarily an alternate dimension, rather a reflection of ourselves by ourselves within ourselves. We just happen to have the whole universe within ourselves just as much as we are within it. Is that crazy enough for you?

Inb4 post removed/user banned/party vanned

Two week ago i too 2100ug of LSD.

Its not crazy. It was the most real thing i experienced in my life. This "reality" i understand more now and Self also.

I really reccommend going into psychedelics HIGH doses. For LSD 400ug at least.

I don't fuck with lsd, but I like Terence Mckenna's prescription for 5 dried grams of shrooms, that'll take you through the door. He's the only one I've ever found that has described my experiences on them, it's completely different from everyone elses.

LSD is the safest substance there is.

I recommend: My Trouble child by Hofmann and Hofmanns Elixir. Read those.

So gay