Legendary threads

here

more

even more

take

One of my favorites

Best thread ITT

Here

BRING FORTH THE OGRE LIVING IN THE BASEMENT OF THE POLACKS!

I already did.

Guess I'll dump.

God I'm blind. Thanks! It always make me laugh excessively.

Moar?

I fell in love with Baby

I don't see the crane thread

Pls moar

It's somewhere in my huge mess of images. takes a crane to take out.

I think someone put it in a matress. Takes a pool to get it out.

Bumping

>no more b&
enjoy

fresh oc but too large a file
how do i make a jpeg smaller in file size so i can upload it??

Resize in paint

Been here since 2007 and this made me nostalgia in my pants. Thanks

but then you cant read it all...

>As a thread on Cred Forums grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving nigger approaches 1

Since there's godwin's law, why not making a nigga's law?

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

Anyone have Chip? Chip engaged us for advice confronting, his cheating girlfriend - I love you Chip

>saw this thread posted today
>was confused until now

You have been visited by Trips Fairy! A rare treat. Please enjoy this token for your impressive roll! Congratulations, user.

BUT WHAT LETTER WAS THIS PICTURE BROUGHT TO US BY?
>fucking up the new meme this hard

Series 5 is the letter (G)inger!

God, I was freaking out there.
I'm not in this for the pics, just the letters.

The one and only, the legendary, half cat, half fish and half man

They wouldn't obey it anyway

was that a Cred Forums meetup? kek

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

Gold. Fucking gold

Seeing as how it's blue, probably some safe board's meetup

These translations are wrong. Actually not even related to the actual Japanese text. Was it supposed to be funny in some way or is this cringe?