Hey Cred Forums

Hey Cred Forums
There's this little kid I live nearby that tried to rob me with his friends when I was walking to a gas station, he proceeds to get in trouble with the police over weed and now I have his friends, parents friends, etc. Looking out to whoop my ass.
What do?

Underage b&

Get some sunlight

nothing hes just some faggot. Dont be a pussy and if he trys to jump you just run or fight back. looks like a homo to me. not like hes goona murder you, feel free to call the police if he keeps harassing you. If you dont wunna be a loser snitch just go at night and smash his parents windows on his house and kick their car doors then get the fuck out and dont tell anyone about it

I'm not underage, freshman in college, KSU.
Hard to do anything about the kid whenever there's 5 if them crowding me telling me to hand over my wallet.

Kill one of his friends. Then the rest won't fuck with you

youre a fucking pussy. buy some bear mace and douse them and then gtfo.

>Sophomore
>Homeschooled
>Looks like a little bitch

OP you must be a huge bitch if this causes you concern.

I'll go out one night this weekend and do just that user, he's an annoying little fucker.

You must not be very intimidating then. Give them a reason not to fuck with you.

If u wunna be even smarter wear a mask ( balclava or panty hose) incase they have cameras and gloves never hurt. Just be sure to take it off after u flee the area a bit. And to be ever smarter maybe bring a hoodie u can take off to change clothes in the event of a witness

just carry mace. My ex had some crazy ex boyfriends that tried to fuck with me. Never had to use the mace. Just had to say it to one of them and he backed off.

I go to the gym, and I have warrants because I didn't show up to court one day last month. Last thing I would need is an assualt charge.

>didn't show up to court

kinda want the little bitches to get you, now. Lazy fuck.

CRINGE
>wear a mask
How old are you? 12?

Mods ban this and op's retarded ass

The little cunt lives in the most ghetto area on the east side of Frankfort.
Some dumb apartment building, seen him smoking on the deck before so I know which one is his.

Somesones never commited a crime in his life... have fun in jail loser
.have fun dood just be carefull. you wont regret it haha

I slept through my alarm, mistakes happen, user.

Hopefully.

Yes, they do. I'll misplace my keys, not wear my seat belt, or put off doing laundry.

How often are you in court to where it's so commonplace that you forget to go?

most responsible people make it a point to NOT miss an event that will land you in jail if you don't go.

I guess I'm a forgetful fag user.
I've went half the day of my 19th birthday not realizing it was my birthday.

How did the police not ask for your name and run a background check on you when they arrested the kids?

kill urself faggot

Why did he put a ballsack in his chin?

Cops make mistakes often. Youd be suprised the shit people get away with outta sheer dumb luck
you should really deal with your warrants when you get the chance, unless its a felony. What was the original court date for?

forgetting your birthday won't land you in jail. Get that shit taken care of.

ps i forget my birthday all the time. Forgot my middle name for a while too.

I wasn't involved, after an hour of me leaving then coming back to see if they were gone there police cruisers there, kids got caught shoplifting and just so happened to have weed on them.
Was funny tbh.

fuck that shit if you feel like you're being ganged up on carry a weapon and use it don't be a pussy and let ugly faggots take your shit...

I believe it was the 16th of last month, I had planned on sorting it out, but I've been busy with school, etc.

If you have a grand or two id advise calling a lawyer. Even if you dont id talk with one about your sittuation and get a quote. It never hurts

You may not even have to go to court. A lawyer, depending on the situation may be able to sort it out.

It was for not paying my speeding tickets on time, haven't had the money to do so, barely making it as of now, I have a shitty apartment and all I eat are dollar store microwave foods and the dollar menu from McDonalds.

^ This. This guys speaks true wisdom

Find some way to use this

highly doubt its that easy to make ricin. maybe a weak version of it

This appears incomplete. It makes reference to steps 12-24, but the steps stop at 15.

Thats not a real ricin recipe. Real ricin is extremely hard to make and If theres any trace of it anywhere near your property you'll basically get fucked by the cia.

>CRINGE
>>>/reddit/

Im not exactly a federal criminal. Ill deffinetly be avoiding any type of poisions or other illegal things.
I value mine and others freedoms.

its cool guy!

Post the story of him trying to rob you

Tldr: I was walking to the gas station to buy some chips, a drink, and milk (weird cheap Deans brand or whatever) I hear footsteps behind me, so I turn around to see 5 or so kids standing there, they surround me, tell me to hand over all the cash I had and my phone, I told the kid pictured above to fuck off, he pulls a knife on me, looked like a little cheap butterfly knife, so I knock it out of his hands and shove him aside and book it, I hang around a little Caesars up the road for about an hour, and go back to find the same kids getting lectured by the cops while they put them in their cars, presumably to take them home.
Lucky fuck didn't get his knife taken either, I guess he had it somewhere safe.

But I leave with that, night Cred Forums

Just whoop ass like a man.
Why the fuck are you asking retards on this semi-pro board?
Handle shit.

And put a note that says have eyes in you neck dipshit

Sorry my english kinda tired

This dear god this