Ontario university girls thread

Ontario university girls thread

list girls you know and see if anyone else knows them

Cleodie C
Mia DT
Marika P

anyone?

keep em coming!

What the Fuck this is so specific and yet it applies to me...a chick at McMaster. Wow

Bumping for Sierra W, first year

McMaster here too, what's your major?

Also what year are you

I like how small this city is. Fuck downtown.

Life sci program, don't know major yet, you? What year?

Second year linguistics

FirstJeez what r the odds

They're not terrible tbh, mac has like 30k students

UWO:

Rachel O, Emily S, Irene P

bump

I guess. It's a progressive uni though,wouldn't expect students on a website of Cred Forums's notoriety

And yet here we are :^)

>It's a progressive uni though,wouldn't expect students on a website of Cred Forums's notoriety

Explains why you're at McMasters. 30k students and you still assume none would be on Cred Forums? You have got to be fucking kidding me

Good luck fellow marauder

I hear life sci can be pretty tough so good luck to you too

Lmfao I just mean everyone is like a shit-nosed liberal, Jesus. I expect the scum of Cred Forums to come from like Brock or some shit

Scum is definitely from like york

Nah, just a white kid going UWO

No way it's all hippie theatre people and shit-tier everything else

Also since you're a girl on Cred Forums, obligatory tits or gtfo

At York I mean

what if i told you........ I'm ugly

>instaboner

I can't believe you without pics

betsy and emma

Which school are from user then I'll decide about the pics

that was my first post in the thread, graduated from Queen's last year. Tried to take pic of overpriced sweatpants with Queen's logo, "connection error" when I try to upload the pic lol

know her?

what year?

Queens nice I got accepted there but too many people from my high school were going. I couldn't do it

I was the only kid from my grad class to go there lol, I went alone, it was awesome.

Nice joining the douche brigade alone.

Neha patel

ehhh I mean, there are douchenozzles everywhere. I met my fair share of rich entitled kids, but for the most part 99% of people were cool as hell and down to earth, made good friends.

So you gonna post those pics mac user?

anyone know claire from queens?

Op's mom

No, never met a Queens kid that didn't get on my nerves

>claire
Claire R?

Kek only grills going there are landwhales and scary feminazis

Hallie W used to deepthroat me behind my res..

no

perhaps you should stop being so retarded and latching on to things like "school spirit" and "rivalries" ;) You might look back on yourself after you were done with school and realize what a cringey dumbass you were. There are great people everywhere, in reality you are probably the douche with a chip on your shoulder and preconceived notions of other.

Or literally everyone ever that goes to Queen's is an asshole.

>your pick really

Third years

I'll be there in a couple weeks, hope it's fun.

OP stop making these threads you;re never gonna get any noodz. I seen you making this shit thread every day for a week now ma nigga, just quit this shit and get snapchat

do you know a susie?

Two inches ain't deepthroating bro

It's not a school thing, it's a personal thing, yes every queens kid is an asshole, I already know I'm a cringed dumbass, and ik snapchat filter doesn't count as proper time stamp but I'm far too lazy to draw some shit on my titty

can't say I do, sorry

Underrated post

**cringey

Nice tits though, probably would've done alright at Queen's.

That titty :D

Too lazy to write on titty, but not too lazy to post on Cred Forums with Snapchat filter.
Kys

i got a few girls from uwo, mostly 94/93. if you drop a name i'll share, but keep in mind that it's literally tens of thousands of people so don't expect it to be a hit lol. people always seem to forget that then are disappointed in these threads

>what do you mean you don't know every person from my small clique at said university?

Couldn't do it buddy. Not old money or a white supremacist or good at hockey. Thanks though.

Mac guy from earlier here, nice tits

Yeah see my phone is right here with me but my sharpie is not so.

>not old money, actually no money
>am only half-white
>we had a hockey team?

Maybe not with that attitude :^)

Alright dude I'm messing with you congrats on your degree and it's nice to see someone with so much school spirit

Thanks buddy see ya around

know any 2nd years?

it's all good, nice tits though, I thought you said you were hideous or something. Any ass? I love spanking ass.

Nope, I'm third-year History major at UWO. I don't go out much.

kek

Eeeh I'm no model, you guys wouldn't like me irl due to my mediocre personality and subpar looks

Alyssa Harvey

would still spank it tho. What can possibly give a man a harder erection than spanking a woman's ass red while holding her in place and then riding that ass.

Damn that's the most romantic thing any guy has ever said to me

>like, comment and subscribe for more content like this

or post some ass, the tits were great would manhandle them too

"I like candlelit dinners, long walks on the beach, and nice firm ass spanks"

Or all at the same time

I agree with queens guy, you got any butt pics?

holy shit, i think i know emma. is this from 2 years ago?

harshly spanking a woman's ass on the beach by candlelight while enjoying a t-bone followed by a stroll down the shoreline while the water caresses your feet.

>literal paradise

Well if you're ever in Hamilton you better make good on that

awwww yeah gurl. That looks pretty 10/10 to me, I'm beginning to think you are probably pretty hot just with no self esteem.

self-esteem?? I wouldn't be posting compromising pictures of myself on the internet if I had self esteem

also for what it's worth I am telling you explicitly I would spank your ass hard and manhandle your tits before I fucked you like an animal. Nice bod. Hamilton is out of the way, Toronto is where I deal with.

at least you're not at queens.. cause queens fuck sheep

Fuck Queen's University for fucking declining me

What is your degree in?

ComSci, why else would I be on the internet at 4am

Double dubs check'd. what program?

whatd u apply for?

I'd ask for your face because you're probably actually cute with a nice butt and good tits, but I doubt you want to show it here haha

Ok that's a fairly hot degree

sorry to hear that, but on the bright side, queens fucks sheep... which you're not a part of

there a literally almost a billion people in India with the same degree

Well you see apparently people from my own scholars here... Can't risk running into them like "oh hey ur the chick who put her tits up on Cred Forums at 3am" I'm sure you understand.

I'm the Mac guy lmao, but ye I get you dw

it's pretty hot in India if you didn't know, user

with the pics you posted so far you could be a guy, a chick with a dick, a horse with a vagina, a horse with a dick, etc... need i go on?/

hence the perpetual smell of BO/ass

You got me I'm a horse with a dick dam

Full disclosure I'm like way too paranoid to leave my room now tomorrow. You could be anybody...

you use the term "scholars" so loosely

I mean as long as you aren't walking around campus with your ass and tits fully exposed, I'm not gonna recognise you

>plot twist
>he's your English prof

Actually it was supposed to be "school are" but it's too 4am to correct typos

Plot twist: I would absolutely send nudes to 4/5 of my profs

One of those 4 better be lovric (is he doing life sci math this year?)

U r awesome, ever crammed yourself eating own shit?

awww... thought it was the legit mcmasters curiculum

you should just meet tomorrow, user can get her ass spanked for me, get dominated like she wants, and you can find out if she has a horse cock.

This is like a win/win/win situation guys.

Gonna be honest dude, I'm p fat (what do you expect from Cred Forums amirite). I doubt user would want that from me

No idk I don't have him. Doc roc tho...

Yes

Ah but then the mystery would be spoiled

I like em big But u better bring pikachu and butter and be my bitch!

Ngl I like chubby guys

Tru

Also
See

That was someone else lmao

I figured lol
I used the word fat and not chubby for a reason js

No shit u dirty ass-gape, there's no way imma visit u now

Fuk off u ain't chubs

K pls post email

Here is recent pic just before I plowed her!

Hey man it's all good a sense of humour and a dick is all I need in a man but I digress.. This is getting weird so I'm going to bed

Yep that's me did you get that off my Facebook?:/

U like weird?

No I follow ur tweeters

I mean I've got both but I'm not tryna ask every girl on campus to hmu in the hopes that they're one of the few who are fine w fat dudes lol. But yeah I got a 10:30 class I should probably sleep tbh

>womensstudies.jpg

Bump

Math guy here. Just coming here to say Lovric is fucking based.

I've never had him as a prof but I've been to a couple of his lectures because reasons and I've talked to him and he's pretty great

I've only had him for two first year classes but those were some of the best ones. I might take that numbers for life course next semester.

I almost went math, but I ended up going linguistics instead because calculus is tedious and language is cool

I've considered taking language courses, but didn't have the space for it. Also upper year math goes into some wacky shit. Anyway I have classes in the afternoon, but I still need to sleep. Good night.