youtube.com/watch?v=1jmgkAcW5O4
similarminds.com/classic_jung.html
16personalities.com/
entp-ohshitwuddup.tumblr.com/post/151033647015/the-real-entp
news.bfnn.co.uk/lad-sues-nandos-for-meal-not-being-cheeky-enough/#
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fairly accurate, I'll admit.

ENTJ here. Any INTJs or INTPs want to fuck

I'm the one above. What you look like? I'll decide when I see an ass worth fucking

Just got INTP. Not too surprised by the Introverted part.

Oddly enough this test made me realize my long term partner is in no way right for me and Im becoming depressed because of it.

ENFP here as well!

intp here, i have to write an essay on this shit, any good resources?

yeah sure whatever. i ain't no damn counselor.

Road trip?

INTJ checking in

Squarely between ISTP and INTP here. Depends on the day and the test.

Never gotten anything else in years of taking these tests, though, so it's probably a fairly accurate diagnosis by sheer dint of quantity.

huh.

Dear fellow INFPs:

If you don't face your fears and go through the emotional labor involved with it, you'll never be happy and fulfilled. Whatever you know you should be doing but don't feel like doing - THAT is what you need to do to be happy. It's counter-intuitive, I know, but the things that make you the most uncomfortable will also make you feel the most alive. Get out of your comfort zone, it's killing you from the inside out.

The world sucks, I know. It also needs more beautiful people like you giving your gifts, whatever they may be.

Checked.

INTJ-T reporting in. It's lonely at the top.

INTP here

ISTP here

>le everyone is intp or intj meme

these test need to be done in person with a proctor to even be considered not 100% bullshit.

ESTP-A
wtf?

yes user yes it is.

>being this mad the test didn't say he was INTJ

INFP-T. Just fuck my world up, fam.

Same here

You know that if you were just more assertive and willing to stand up for yourself - even at the expense of causing conflict - you'd have a better life, right? Stop trying to make peace between everybody and just act for your own self-interest.

INFJ.

I don't give a fuck about your problems.

>Just change your personality bro
>Quit being such a beta faggot bro

ENTP. Says i like to argue. Beg to differ

Exactly.

Stop being yourself and you'll have a much better life. How fucking hard is that?

I don't think it's about arguing, but about debating.

ENTP here, waiting for my Hitler girl to show up

>INFP - T
I'm a fucking loser just like I always am.

>99% turbulent

sounds about fucking right

just fuck my life up fam

I'm usually the only one

Really feels good hearing some advice from someone who's been there before. I thought I legitimately had an anxiety disorder or some shit.

Alot of times I just wish I was somebody else completely. It doesn't help that there are always the smug MASTER RACE anons always putting me down in these kinds of threads.

Have you ever experienced that? Just hating the way you are? How did you get over that?

Well as someone doing philosphy and specifically logic this term, I can't say it is too wrong.

Yer a wizard, 'arry

Ah yes... the good ole' MBTI test. I did many of those when I was a teen. It's been several years past that and I changed a lot. Especially after my abandoning my old life. Now I scored:
ISFP-A

Not sure about what that 5th letter means. It wasn't there in the previous MBTI spectrum.

My result has always been:
INTJ

ENTP-A reporting in

Quite accurate but I'm always at 50 +/- 10 % in each part, don't know what it means

Its not so much about arguing as it is trying to get your point across or being shown youre wrong, so you can grow from the experience. ENTP is all about becoming the best you can be; at least thats what I got out of it/how I feel about it.

Same here, Cred Forumsro. Most women dont take kindly to "feelings dont really matter" though.

IXTP

Fucking odd shit.

>the customary "fuck shit eating intjs" bump

we get it you're superior please stop gloating

ISTJ reporting in
it sucks, you over analyze everything

Everybody's fucked up in their own way. Everybody is insecure about something. We're all vulnerable. Unless you're some enlightened monk meditating on a mountain, you're going to have a problem with your self-image.

So, just realize you're not alone.

All suffering in life traces itself back to the ego and one's self-image. That's a big thing to realize in itself. Awareness alone can heal so much.

To answer your question, though, I'm still getting over my depression and anxiety, but I strongly, strongly suggest you learn about meditation.

Meditation and mindfulness helps me so much. After a while, you start to feel happier, less stressed, more focused, and more disciplined on doing the things you know you should be doing in life.

Finally, just realize you can be in control of how you respond to life's bullshit. Be a responder, not a reacter. You have that power within you, it's just been covered up by decades of limiting beliefs and habits. That voice in your head that tells you that you can't do something, that you're not good enough, etc. - it's all completely bullshit friend.

INTJ master race reporting in

The fifth letter either means Assertive or Turbulent

Not too sure either, but I guess it just means how together you are as a person?

Because I'm mostly T and I'm a complete fucking tosser

It means your a decently well balanced individual that leans more towards entp tendencies

>I feel so much better reading this

Bless you, user. Just letting you know I'm screencapping this to read it later. Shit I might even print it out

Haha yeah for real. I feel like a psychopath is the only real option in the world of dating at this point. RIP to guys like us.

Feels good knowing I could help you a little bit. Let's go achieve our dreams :)

Been trying to crawl out of this hole for a while.
Mostly by psyching myself up to do everything at all.
I don't feel so bad about myself anymore and it's getting better by the day.

INTP here

INTJ-A standing by.

Sup, same here

Same here, nice to meet you

Remember the number one rule: dont stick your dick in crazy. Honestly just find someone that enjoys self improvement and exploration and you should be good. Use it as a chance to better develop yourself to think about other peoples emotions more. I used to be super shit at it by just lying and saying what i thought people wanted to hear, but Ive learned that doesnt work for anybody ever. Will not lead to a good relationship

Glad to hear

You want to improve yourself, that's really good. A lot of people give up and sink deeper down right before everything gets better, and that's a shame.

Im already married.

GL with that shit

INTP-A

A life of creative solitude

just what I always wanted

Huh, a lot less INTJ than i'm used to seeing in here.

ITT: INFP's work out their problems.

ISFP-A

These threads are awesome. It's really therapeutic to sit down and read some of you guys' thoughts. You really learn that you're not alone when it comes to certain things.

INTJ

intj-a here.
kinda weird how accurate it was for romantic relationships. started to lose me when it got to careers, ill make as much money as possible I'm not settling for a low level job to just do it "well"

m ENTP infatuated by female STPs

What's the most autistic type?

Any idea what your lady is according to this test?

INFJ here. Need to vent? I like helping

here (split between ISTP and INTP). The -A or -T means Assertive or Turbulent. The practical upshot of the definitions basically boils down to your level of self-criticism and your resistance to stress. Turbulets tend toward self-doubt, perfectionism, and are susceptible to stress (whether internal or external stressors). Assertives have more of a "what's done is done" attitude and are highly resistant to external stressors (internal stressors often get bypassed because Assertives aren't as prone to self-reflection/examination). It's important to remember that the drive towards self-improvement which causes Turbulents stress also has the beneficial side effect of motivating the shit out of them, and pushes them to achieve more. Assertives experience less stress, but can have a difficult time with self-motivation.

>for what it's worth, I usually test between 60%-80% Assertive depending on the day and test.

youtube.com/watch?v=1jmgkAcW5O4

This gay fucking fag gives some great examples of why this personality test is zodic bullshit 2.0 which im too lazy to do myself.

Now to a more manner of explanation. No this test isnt as bullshit as the zodic signs. Though it isnt too universal nor is it truly accurate, what I mean by that is.. that it's an outline, a very thin outline of who you are. Sort of like a kid recalling what he saw on TV. You should never trust the test too serious, you may actually be influence to act out on your test results consciously.

Nowadays these test are for egocentric, validation and depressed people looking for a path. Which isnt nesscary bad but it does restrict your growth as a person and who you truly are. stop being what society wants you to be and what you want to be. Be your fucking self. Not a excuse to be a psycho. Understand others and yourself.

Anyway im a infp/infj
going to masterbate to anime now, bye

ENTP-T am i dead

kinda weird out how fucking dumb you are. Can i influence people this way with mystical test? woah.

yay! more excuses to feed yourself for being a depress prick

So I took it once and got INFJ, then I took it a second time and got INTJ.. Interesting

estp mother fuckers

guess whaaat. That's actually a popular result for people who are first comers to the test. and entp or whatever the companion thing is.

Takes a good 5 month progress to get accurate results. try doing it every 2 weeks

projecting much? It literally is what I've always wanted. It is my happy place.

A small family would be nice, maybe build n arcology or something. Mostly I just want to keep fucking around making and playing videogames.

I eat to sustain my body and stay healthy. Nothing wrong with that.

m or f?

nothing wrong with it, you are just a great example to keep a religion alive

male

I guess.

I've never really sought out leader roles. I just want to be self-sufficient and independent.

INFP here

You sound alot like this asshole friend I had in high school

Fucking loved that dude, we got on great

Not even close. ENTP-T are destined to become the best, or kill themselves. Dont fall into the 2nd group. Find what you really enjoy and do everything yoy can to learn about it, then discuss it with others to help solidify your knowledge and gain something from them.
Also get /fit/ bro.

entp reporting in

''destined to become the best''

fucking dumbasss

what

man I'm having trouble following your weird sentences, what religion are you even talking about

I/ENFP-T here (I hit pretty much 50/50 on I/E)
do we know what sort of personality types go with which others?
kind of like an intellectual zodiac
All the website says is that my type, the Campainger (aka, the champ on OP's) can make long distance work, but not which other types would suit me

ENTJ checking in

uh. can u report out with this bullshit test.
XDDD

also what does it mean now that i said male

“THE LOGISTICIAN” (ISTJ-A)

Is this good?

INFP reporting in.

INTP here

Says we're only 3% of the population?

It means, Hey! One of my best friends is an ESTP.

tired. 1am. classes tomorrow and work ugghh... its okay to want a comfortable life. done.

ENTP fucking all over this thread.
Now to argue about why it is objectively the best.

More INFPs than I thought there'd be ITT

>Everything is for the pursuit of being better
>Get knowledge so it can be applied to other knowledge so I can be right
>If someone proves me wrong just use that experience to get better.
So whats your plan on being the best? Jacking off to how good you already are?

Repping ENTJ

i didnt know this was a competition

I'm an ENTP and even I can say that we are not objectively the best. Maybe well rounded. But that's it. Not the best.

sick, i wonder what my friends are and what matches well with estp

I need to know the answer to this question now.

its a lie. only within US. the test is not suitable for unversial means.

ENFP

When life gives you lemons, paint that shit gold.

It's not bad. ISTJ gets to be the butt of a lot of MBTI jokes. But of the two ISTJs that I met in real life, they're super hard working and can get their shit done. So, congrats.

Same. I was expecting next to nobody being one, good to know I got others like me

INTP-A, the logician.

Well, Me and my ESTP buddy smoke weed together a lot. But there are clear differences. Like, you can see the difference in N and S when we're both high. Really though you could get a long with anyone, but as far as "compatibility" the stereotypes would say that relationship wise an ESTP would work well with an ISFJ.

Every personality can be teh best~ everyone has a challenge~ pros and cons~ what the fuck are you a fucking elementary student?~ i guess we can debate rather batman or superman is teh best!!!111~

It's all a lie. This test is not suited for any means, and has no basis in valid science. You're better off reading a horoscope - at least most people realize that's crap.

I took this test about a year ago and got the same results. Maybe i'm a robot

Any type really. An Autistic person can really be any type. But the three most common that I've seen are
1. INTJ
2. INTP
3. ISTJ

Not saying these types, themselves, are Autistic. Just that Most autistic people are one of these.

All test are designet just to label us and put us into some sort of a box. They can provide some usefull information about self but rely on them as 100% sure things? No.

>even talking about something so deeply based in psuedoscience

there's a board for this you know

sorry i'm new to this test thing, N and S? also what is ISFJ represent

Mostly this, sometimes debater

Finally, someone who gets it. Most educated people realize this.

it pains me that more and more people will start to believe this everday without a second thought.

XSXJ are all 11-13% population by this site's estimation. 49% all together.

Is that what normal is like?

There is no such thing as "the best". Each of us has its purpouse and the key is to know it and fulfill it.

Well shit, im autistic then.

INFP-A
i have no idea what your talking about i feel extremely happy with my personality,i never feel like i'm dragging myself away from uncomfortable situations, i just avoid them if i can and if i can't oh well then that's all they are just uncomfortable situations. i have no fears

I love you. someone who gets it 2.0

Hello fellow INFP

somehow i feel like i dont belong here

>A
Probably should've clarified that post as INFP-T, kek. Good for you, though.

Someone who gets it 4.0 and possibly 1st place for ''wow that's deep like how i was in your mother spammed XD faces''

I found the descriptions, and strengths and weaknesses very accurate... I mean, it's not like some generic bullshit you read in magazines.

Very nice until you get to the "here is your problem... now, for the solution, it's $39.99 please."

>Spergs out
>Accuses othere of being elemtary students
Christ calm down you autistic fuck. What I meant by "destined to become the best" was the best person you can possibly be. I worded it poorly, but thats really what I think, because its how I look at myself.
>What can I do to get better
>I lost but I can use that knowledge
>Where do I need to improve as a person
Some people dont have the same introspection, or dont want to go through the effort of changing themselves or their beliefs even if they know theyre wrong. It just seems like debating is the best way to get ideas to move forward.

FUCKING RARE

I called bullshit on it when it mentioned fictional characters.

Person who gets it 5.0
wow where did all of these dank people come from all of a sudden??

Found this hilarious, tho

I really dont know what you are talking about.

Horoscopes for autists.

The "Which Pokemon are You?" personality test is more valid.

fam; fellow Campaigner here; though I'm more ambiverted than either E/I

ENTJ-A

i did it again, now in my mother language, the percentages changed a bit, but still the same... maybe i need to give some days to check again

>DFO
My nigga
Did you do anton raid and complete it? How hard was it? My computer is busted so I havent been able to play so Im pissed, but need to know how it was.

fuck yes.
tbh, I think Michael's the sort of guy who would read wayyyy too much into this, then end up forcing every aspect of his life to fit around his personality type

Dunno.

OOOHH BOY! I love this shit and I love it even more wen I get to explain it to someone else.

N and S are the second letter of any type. It's really how you take in information. With there being four functions that determine that N vs S axis, they are as follows.
Ne(extroverted Intuition - ENTP's & ENFP's)
Ni(Introverted Intuition - INFJ's & INTJ'S)
Se(Extroverted Sensing - ESTP's & ESFP's)
Si(Introverted Sensing - ISFJ's & ISTJ's)

Ne - involves noticing hidden meanings and interpreting them, often entertaining a wealth of possible interpretations from just one idea or interpreting what someone's behavior really means.

Ni - involves synthesizing the seemingly paradoxical or contradictory, which takes understanding to a new level.

Se - notice relevant facts and occurrences in a sea of data and experiences, learning all the facts we can about the immediate context or area of focus and what goes on in that context.

Si - immediate experience or words are instantly linked with the prior experiences, and we register a similarity or a difference—for example, noticing that some food doesn't taste the same or is saltier than it usually is.

I am a GTFO personality type.

person who gets it 6.0

Lol, Right?

actually I think you'll find that Ne is neon, Ni is nickel, Se is selenium and Si is silicon
git gud scrub

oh boy. Hi me from 2 years ago. You're in quite a treat. Just wait for reality to punch you in the face and realize all of this is hot steamy, bullshit.

nah i only reached my first 86 a few weeks ago, and have been playing maybe an hour a day for time gate and event dailies

A much more accurate assesment.

Yeah, me too... It's like I don't want to talk to people, until they talk to me first... then I'm totally sociable, so I kinda have to restrain myself, or I feel I might expose myself too much.

person who gets it 7.0

I lost x2

ENTP-A, where my other debaters at?

Oh well, hope you keep enjoying the Unique Experience (tm). Good luck on hell runs and shit.

I'm a little like that; it changes from encounter to encounter though

>A virgin with no dick in a trench coat

Does that describe you?

i just assumed that the last letter was just a sort of category within a personality type, so they are very similar but i have no idea. all i can think is that infp is a "moralfag loner"

www.mytype16.weebly.com

Check this site out, it'll help understanding what makes up the types.

Read the thread, jackass.

cant find anything to enjoy kek

AYeee

It's just 4 letters and some light-hearted fun.
No need to be all ISTJ about it, geez.

Lol, My man.

i mean, I didn't know what any of it really meant outside of my own result so this was a nice explanation. As for it being a pile of shit, I mean it probably is but it can still be fun.

Person who doesn't get it and can be easily manipulated 100.0

ENTP reporting in

Then just get /fit/ and become well rounded. Learn a trade, get a degree that has good employment rates, or join the military in a job that'll be useful after yourr out.

Person who has nothing better to do than to sit around and bitch about something he doesn't agree with1.0

fuck all of that lmao im going to school for IT shit i love tech but like thats the only thing i like and i dont have a passion for it but idk, fuck the military i have no interest

Yes. I agree by all means but holy fucking shit, it brothers me the fuck out seeing college/high school students easily falling in pray of this thing. It's fun but some dont realize that.

INTP

"I'm a campaigner, do you know what that means? it means I care about you, and I'm asking myself about your motivations, because there is a reason behind your retardery and I respect it"

>Military

If you told him to whore himself out and start sucking a bunch of dicks it would be better advice than whoring himself out to a state. Soldiers are the biggest cucks ever.

Person who gets it 8.0 and also shares a common hobby with person who has nothing better to do than sit around and bitch about something 1.0

You got me bby :*

[then spends the rest of the episode trying to evaluate the rest of the office, but can never remember what the types are, or what the letters mean]

;)

ily fkme ddy

You can't fix stupid. Caring about it just leads to disappointment. The healthy thing to do is to laugh at it as it proves social Darwinism true time and time again.

No blame, Im going as a kind of last ditch effort to make something of my life. At least I'll get to see the world as a gayboy sailor.

Nigger it gives you job security and training. Better than going to college to get a liberal arts "degree" so you can work at starbucks to pay off student debt.

Advice for fellow INTP's:

Quit planning and waiting for things to change before start living your life and doing what you want to do. If you don't act things will stay the same, this is your real life. Let go of perfectionism.

Also, write down your crazy ideas (or non-crazy) because they can actually be pretty great.

ENTP-A

Basically, I'm an ass hole...

id suck soldier dongs if i werent already taken im gay and i got a B I G D O N G B F

at 16personalities i get INTP, at similarminds i got INTJ

Thanks bro for the advice

Don't tell me what to do.

absolutely

Cool false dichotomy there, bucko. The rest of your advice was good but ending with that is like saying "To be sexually and romantically fulfilled you should find a compatible girlfriend, see if she's right for you, then have a nigger fuck her while you watch and jerk off."

Person who gets it 9.0

I could help you figure out which one is right if you want. There's actually a HUGE difference between the two.

Never took one of these before a few minutes ago. Never really cared to.
Nonetheless, our test results are oddly similar!

Who hurt you and why did he do it?

somehow i feel more close to the intp than the intj description, but still an internet quiz.. so what you recommend?

ISFP. Difficult questions some of which I'm nit sure I understood O.o

Im not telling him to join the millitary or else, Im saying its an option. Its not for everyone, but for some people theres either no other option or they really do feel good about serving their country.

Also, I dont really see how whoring yourself out to the millitary for a few years is the same as being into cuckoldry, could you help me understand your point of view? Like I could get it if you said I was whoring myself out, but cuckolding doesnt really make much sense in this context.

Same, I also started reading the sidebar, where it explains your personality, is unbelievably 100% true. Its kinda creepy lol

Well, No internet quiz is going to be 100%, but that one is pretty good.

We could start off with this.
Which statement do you relate to more?
1. "Now that I have determined the best or most reliable course of action, I will set it into motion using the most straightforward method available to me."

2. "I must figure out exactly how everything logistically works in relation to everything else."

Well based on the percentages, I'd say that's probably right. You can check out this website for more info.

www.mytype16.weebly.com

We're in the same boat user, There seems to be a pretty big difference between us A's and the T's though. Maybe once they stop being lazy shits and being idealistic cunts they can actually do something with their lives, YOU HEARD ME HIPPIES, GET A JOB. In all seriousness though, the T's ITT seem like they're all losers that want life to be easier without having to lift a finger to get there.

INTJ reporting in, How the fuck do you deal with being at parties?!

Whatever, you're not my real dad

Damn, that ego bud.

INTP here. I find a quiet spot and stay there. Sometimes one friend will join me and we'll just talk and hang out away from the crowd.

>losers
Got a high paying job, a nice new car and a couple of good friends. oh yea im a big loser.

>Be T
>Doing everything I can to not stagnate and become a shitty person
>See this post
>Mfw

Knowing your personality type brings heightened self-awareness, which has many benefits. Several benefits are:
Accepting yourself and feeling good about who you are. You will see the best aspects of yourself. Most everyone loves their type description and is proud of who they are.
Identifying your natural strengths. Everyone does best when they are working with their innate strengths. Working in our strengths also gives us energy and enjoyment.
Identifying your natural weaknesses and blind spots. Just like a coin, every personality type has a flip side. If you have strengths then you also have weaknesses. Working in our weaknesses drains us of energy and typically causes frustration. When confronted by a situation that hits our blind spot, we typically speak and act in ways we regret. Identifying blind spots allows us to act consciously rather than unconsciously when these situations occur.
Choosing a career that is satisfying to you. Whether it is the actual work or the work environment that means most to you, you can plant yourself where you will thrive rather than just survive.
Developing better relationships by becoming more understanding and accepting of people who are different from you. You can appreciate their differences when you see how their strengths and perception can help you.

Do you often rate yourself in terms of things you own or people you know? I thought only losers did that.

I think his point was
> Maybe once they stop being lazy shits and being idealistic cunts they can actually do something with their lives, YOU HEARD ME HIPPIES, GET A JOB.

1, by far

exactly, Thankyou user

ENTP-A, The Master Debater.

Okay cool. Now one more and I should have a conclusion.

1. Everything is interconnected and I must determine the meaning and implication behind those connections.”

2. :“I prefer to plan the majority of my life around the traditional or tried-and-true methods of doing things, as they have proven to be the most reliable.”

Fake pseudo science bullshit. have fun with your astrology

Not the guy you responded to, but definitely 2

ENTP

Okay, how about now?

1. “I see a million different ways to look at the concept I’ve been analyzing and I want to consider them all.”
2. “I want to go live out the experiences that I have determined to be the best or most enjoyable and see what happens as a result.”

1 again

I only say it from experience man, probably projecting and probably shouldn't even be an infp though I'm always categorised into it. Legit though finding willpower and inner motivation to be better is the best way to go.

also
None of those things tells me you're not a loser, and it was based on all the t's talking, if you can direct me to a post you made I can tell you all about how much of a loser you probably are.

INTJ seems about right.

www.mytype16.weebly.com/intj

You're probably an INTP then.

www.mytype16.weebly.com/intp

Thank you bro!

Is that all you can do is insult people? I mean, i know its Cred Forums but really?

NP man.

not sure if I should feel good that there is one person that matches me or feel bad if this type sucks

>the first half of his post
>Insulting
Am I reading it wrong?

INFJ

Dude, ISTP's are lit.

Steve Jobs, Fank Zappa, Clint Eastwood, Harrison Ford, Boba Fett, Lorde

Cheers m8

Dude I wish that's all I could do, that would be hilarious, but yes 70% of it is the Cred Forums in me. Clearly tried to help the other user who wasn't triggered though.

Hey, thank you so much for writing this out. This really hit home with me and I desperately needed to hear this and

I even screen shotted both to read again later on and even wrote down the first post on some paper.

I may be over-exaggerating how great these posts were, and it's nothing new, but you helped me realize it all over again.

Because of this I can actually go to bed with a smile on my face. I feel like I can face tomorrow now. You may have spurred a change in my life. Who knows.

All because I decided to check out this thread at 4 am in the morning. Goddamn this place can be beautiful sometimes.

>16personalities.com/
THIS IS SHIT

>I wish thats all I could do
Move to Australia, learn from the shitposting and banter masters. Become a cheeky nando cunt.

wat

Those tests suck.

INFP-T reporting

the shittiest possible personality, the way the test describes it . Apparently i have it as well . thi shit sux

I am Australian.

Depending on when I do these tests, I get INTJ or INTP. I'd say i'm more an INTJ though.

>The shittiest personality
What makes you say that?

Thank you so much for letting me know it helped you out. As you can probably guess, it makes me feel a lot better knowing that. When I wrote that out, I was talking to myself as well - I need to practice what I preach much more often. Goodnight user.

My dudes. Being an ENTP is the shit. You may not realize it now, but it's pretty fuckin dope.

Here ya go

entp-ohshitwuddup.tumblr.com/post/151033647015/the-real-entp

Also the fuck is nando? Google only says it's some african style chicken, which I might point out is fucking hilarious, but nothing aussie.

INTJ and INTP are actually very different.
This site can help you determine which one.

www.mytype16.weebly.com

debating fucking accomplishes nothing and makes it sound like a triggered attention whore

ENTP-A eporting in

and yes: 50+ / European roots / and happy.

Wrong. When you debate with a closed mind it accomplished nothing, but debating with an open mind really shows you new perspectives and ways of looking at things,

kek learn to google

I'm a dumb INTJ

Debating accomplishes a lot user, if people didn't debate whether or not slavery should be abolished people would still have nigger servants, now you might like that idea, but the concept is still there.

no one saw that coming - no one.

Reading about both of them actually do seem to describe me, not individually, but with elements from both.

same

Seems like a tiny resteraunt chain. Your localised in joke only works in your town, sorry m8. Yeah nah yeah you're a shit cunt

Okay, so here.

1. “I must figure out exactly how everything logistically works in relation to everything else.”

2. “Now that I have determined the best or most reliable course of action, I will set it into motion using the most straightforward method available to me.”

Which do you relate to more?

>What the fuck is a nando
I assumed it was aussie slang because of this image.

>Debating accomplishes nothing
Are you retarded? The other anons that responded gave some pretty good examples of why youre wrong, so I'll ask the important question.

you're probably just someone who is literally shaking and mad when debating someone. Most people and especially ENTPs can handle the heat and being proven wrong

Yeah, I'm gonna say he's probably not an ENTP.

INTP here, took that quiz a long time ago tho.

INTJ/T

It always hops between that and INTP.

Somedays I'm one, and on others it is the opposite.

Jesus christ your fucking retarded

That's extremely common, so don't worry about it. Especially with a small sample size. Do like what did and take the test multiple times, from multiple sources, over a long period of time (couple months), then take a 6-month break, and then come back and do it again over a couple of months.

If you can extrapolate a clear trend in your results from the resultant data set, you're likely X. If you can't, then you actually are a mix. Which - again - is quite common. Almost nobody is exclusively one thing or another.

No man. Sorry to burst your bubble, but fundamentally INTJ and INTP are completely different types. Made of completely opposite functions.

>nando cunt
news.bfnn.co.uk/lad-sues-nandos-for-meal-not-being-cheeky-enough/#

INTP master race.

OKay How about now?

1. “Everything is interconnected and I must determine the meaning and implication behind those connections.”
2. “I prefer to plan the majority of my life around the traditional or tried-and-true methods of doing things, as they have proven to be the most reliable.”

Get out of here Noah

ENTP mastur-debater here
trump is much better than shillary

Seems like a britbong thing, that or some inbred WA shit. The closest thing we have is a red rooter or the colonel.

>uk
That's some pommie shit.

I'm not very concerned with finding the meaning of everything in the world, but I also don't follow any preset ideas or plans.

If I had to pick one of the two, it would be 2

Intp here

That would lean you a bit more towards ISTJ. But, with your answer you just gave me, INTP seems pretty likely.

>Implying Hillary is better than Trump

Is INTP basically synonymous with schizoid?

also, intp. getting up the courage to ask parents for $400 so I can get a pro to check me out

>20 and still leeching

ISTJ everything true

> ISFP
me too

Debate is a pretty bad description of ENTP. Inventor fits better

INFJ

Check'd and every one of these sounds like a orgasm sound

Thanks for the (you)s

INTP-A, your turn faggots
Remember that time when you searched the wiki to crave that Unsatisfied need to learn more so you just spend countless hours reading about random stuff and then you realize it was all for nothing because it won't have any impact because the universe is so big that you could literally delete this galaxy and you still wouldn't have subtracted 0.0000001% of the universe....
Good times

fag reporting in

another infp-a kinda wish this shit wasn't as vague as a horror-scope

www.mytype16.weebly.com/infp

Intj-p here

About 70% accurate, part about being full of self confidence isn't

>No man. Sorry to burst your bubble, but fundamentally INTJ and INTP are completely different types. Made of completely opposite functions.

10/10 song though

Right?

Took this test a year ago and got ENTP-A, Debater. Right now I'm ESTP-A, Entrepreneur. Any other ESTP's here?

I was more like Plato's synergy and that debating ... Have you actually proven something wrong, that someone holds dear to someone, who wasn't agreeing with you in the first place, ever??

INTJ here. I frequently seek info about my type, my cognitive functions, and MBTI in general.

Depending upon your source, rarest type (or second to INFJ, one of whom I dated and enjoyed a lot).

It's fucked up how not only *I* was sneered at and derided as a kid by others (including my mom) simply for being extremely inclined toward book smarts and for having a more interesting and engaging internal world than outer, but that this kind of shit is common treatment toward many others.

One of the best reasons to look into this shit is to enhance both your empathy and your love for yourself. You do fucking matter, and you can and will live the life you want--you simply must choose it.

Anyone fuzzy on this stuff needs to look into the cognitive functions. My introverted intuition has always been a major reason my mental images are so vivid. Letting it congeal into some novels, hopefully.