Hey Cred Forums i'm a 23 year old man and i made out with a 12 year old girl thats super mature and looks amazing has a...

Hey Cred Forums i'm a 23 year old man and i made out with a 12 year old girl thats super mature and looks amazing has a great body.

She's a bit taller than me (i'm only 5'3") so when we kissed it felt right and she knew what she was doing..

Am i a bad guy for doing this Cred Forums? We really like each other

have fun while it lasts op.

Kys

> 9gag
> mlp
> fedora

Ahahahagagahahahah fucking cringy virgin cuck. If you're going to try and troll atleast delete or hide your tabs first you cringy neckbeard.

Get the fuck out of my Cred Forums and never come back

those tabs omg

yeah, you are a bad guy. think about how immature and stupid you were at 12 years old. it's gross. at least find a 16-17 year old if you're gonna be a pedophile. not 12.

Being this new.

>my Cred Forums
Just kys

But 12 year old girls are hot though have you seen how perfect their puss-puss is

Im 25, started to talk to a 16 old girl on omegle, 8 month later we met, (now she's 17), and she became my gf. She's a fucking slut btw, do i am a pedo ?

I think that was the joke

Are you baiting?
That's the joke you fucking cum guzzling retard.

Im 23 and a 16 geen yr old curvy grill wants my D BAD should i do it??

fucking new fag this has been used before

Hey guys ,wanted to know more about the rules, I am new to aki, I do not take ban, someone help me? apparently pedo and prohibited

bad b8 is bad

1st you have to put your ip address

>now she's 17
Surely you mean 18. Post pics of her

worst part about this story is that you're 5'3

16-17 is not pedo.. it´s Hebo... and legal here

Good try dude, but no 12 year old is going to kiss a manlet that's shorter than them.

You are a piece of shit. I wish I knew your address so I can hunt you down and slice your dick off with my switch blade and shoot your fucking head off.

Lol my 12 year old brother is taller than him...

>puss-puss
Faggot.

It's sad that you are lying, but it's even more sad that you took the time to lie in detail.

god i cant wait for summer to be over

since when does the thing believe its a 12 year old girl?

If she's Mexican go ahead.

just spent the last twenty minutes rubbing a twelve year old girl's bare chest.
"How?" you ask. Well apparently there are a select few contexts within which such an action is acceptable. For instance, if your niece has a hacking cough and your sister asks you to "put some of this on her" while she calls the doctor.
"Putting some of this on hear" meant using my bare hands to rub this vapor ointment fuck all over her BARE NAKED CHEST. My heartbeat is still all erratic from it. I had a boner the size of manhattan the entire time. She's sleeping now and I guess she feels better because she stopped coughing.
Details: She's about 5 feet tall, has long brown hair, a cute face, a thin waist and long skinny legs. She's in jammies I think because although I'm pretty shaken up right now I know I unbuttoned something before I went at it.
God I feel so great. I just rubbed my hands all over her FUCKING TITS, you guys. Well the puffy parts of her chest anyway. Her nipples got hard. I just about wept tears of joy.
I didn't do anything else because I'm a coward and rubbing was enough. Plus it was legal and I didn't technically do anything wrong, so I'm in the clear.
I'd write more but I seriously have to go fap while the memory is fresh in my head.

Shouldn't the police be alerted about this paedophile. If there's not enough evidence to nail him off the bat at least he will be put on their radar so they can launch a sting and hopefully put the animal in prison for a long time. Scum like you need to be put away.

> triggerus maximus

How about the part thats hes making out with a 12 year old girl?

Thats not the worst?

She's mixted race, half white half nigger. I know her nigger side should be exposed, but half of her is pure and innocent, i'll not degrading on Cred Forums.
Talking about degrading stuff, she loves when i spit on her face and slap her hard. I think she's kind of crazy, and ofc, half nigger means half parent gone ;), she must have daddy issues of some shit, but excepting during sex, and i love it, i don't see daddy issues stuff

That's perfectly fine by b's standards

Y so butthurt moralfag?

Some girls dont mind if the guys 5'3". Even if the girls are 12

Too perfect to not be bait. Dial it down a bit, friend-o.

I have a daughter

youre fucking pathetic lol.

leave immediately. just go.

Summer ended a fucking week ago, get out

Why ?

>This thread
Christ-sake...
To think Cred Forums was actaully worth visiting once

kek

Are you new? Are you honestly saying you haven't seen that picture before? It sure is feeling summer in here...

Why don't you take a seat.

whats with your reading comprehension? he's FIVE FOOT THREE INCHES tall you idiot, who cares if he's slam dunking the shit out of some 12 year old?

>mfw summerfags think they can pass by calling obvious bait summerfags

Get a cat.