twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kik hit me up if you want cuck / share / bull

cucklordmate

feckin hot, more?

would you impregnate her?

Nice, he's so much bigger than her...
Pic is my slut

Girls name?

>Good news user, after he fucks my ass, you can clean it out while he fucks yours! Doesnt that sound fun?

I like cheating but not that into the idea of cuck stuff.

fuck her name,what would you do to her?

any more?

damn my asian gf would look so hot doing this, I would cum buckets.

would you bulls take mine?

Dat shrimp Ramen pussy stank doe.

Yeah you didn't hear that I'm your birthday gift this year? You get to see me violate and degrade your bitch for hours. You're going to thank me for it too boy.

Is that harry potter 5 in the background?

just don't impregnate her user, okay?

No 2 Chamber of secrets.

>That feel when all my boys compliment me on my wifes dick sucking skills and tight snatch.

That's up to you boy.. hopefully you can lick all my cum up before then. I always creampie when I'm fucking a boy's bitch right in front of him for the first time. You have to understand that pussy belongs to me. Not you or her.

as long as you don't take her virgin ass

)

Seriously boy if you do not stop telling me what to do I will take your virgin ass. DM me at [email protected] Let me see more skin. Where do you live bitch

MORE HOLY SHIT MORE

Why do you assume that any cucking is happening just because it's a black guy fucking a chick that isn't black? For fuck's sake, nobody on this site even understands what this word means anymore.

??

You like that?

All it did was make him look smaller

mmm taste my cum in her ass, nigger

Fuck yes I would, post more

Nice

Name? More

Any of her getting fucked by him?

Wwyd

Hire a maid

Start by trllin her to take that shirt off

See her walking outside wearing this. What would you do?

Moar!

Sauce?

beautiful. more of her please.

Look down on her and tell her that if she is going to dress like a whore, she will be fucked like one. Plus send that dog away somewhere faaaar away.

And do you call your gf punching bag?

Give her a hot meal i guess.

classic

i know both people in this picture

actual kek

She's into bdsm. The context of the file name is kinda fucked. "If I used you as a punching bag, take a pic of where you'd like me to hit you?" She sent that pic and then said "stomach mostly"

I'm a cuck so I'd actually prefer it if someone else did the deed.

What would you do?

I think i might be to strong to punch her in her stomach. rather slap her pretty little face when she doesnt do as told. She seems to be on the light, handy side... Not much to put against someone who decides she will be his whore...

would u do mine?

Pretty much, her little body is meant for abuse.

Possibly, got a pic where she isnt eating spaghetti?

Damn dude, that hip to waist ratio is incredible. doe she fuck in front of you?

Butthole pic?

Ya I would Fuck her and slap that stupid look off her face as I was doing it

Sure user

nope

She needs to have that stupid look fucked from her face then

21 inch waist and 38 inch ass, and no, I wish.

Fuck thats nice continue any toys in her?

she has a more stupid look when fucked tho

Not very man on my phone

Yeah collar that little fuck toy and make her cry as i use her body. fucked her ass yet?

Gf right beside me, any requests?

will just have to pup a gagball in her mouth and take a grip on her throat until her face turn normal then... German?

More butthole n pussy pics please

Play with her tight pussy

Timestamp
Ass/asshole

Wait, does she cuckold you at all or do you just wish she did?

Please tell me u have a close up of her butthole i love the hairy butt

>us 09/29/16(Thu)00:39:10 No.705858763 â–¶
>File: tumblr_my

Where do you live boy? I want to give that bitch a good dicking and slap her around. I want you to watch. She'll call for your help and you won't respond boy. Unless you want to make this bull mad.

Nice continue

Mhm I do too

Wish she did.

Where was that posted from? If it's on a Tumblr I need to know

Sorry no timestamp, maybe later

Fuck thats sexy i wanna lick her asshole please post more!!! How hairy is the pussy?

She asleep? Show side of her face if she is

Very :)

Sorry, don't wanna show a face pic.

More close ups of the butthole/pussy please

Shut the fuck up and don't ask me any questions. I asked you a question. Now I already know you're not a man why even playing stupid? I will fuck your bitch in front of you. I will wreck that pussy that she will never be satisfied by your little clit again you fucking cunt.

my gf wants to stay pure till marriage

Pump her wet cunt and cum all over those big titties

damn, that ass is fantastic. You wouldn't have a problem finding someone to fuck her for you.

Pure from tiny asian cock mayby. I can see her on her knees begging to be used by a real man

I would love to rape her. Be a man and tell me where you live so we can make this happen.

Gorgeous

would love placing her over my lap and turning that perfect ass bright red

she's really reluctant, i dont think she's touched a cock other than mine

She's beautiful. I would rub my fat cock all over that pretty face.

And how reluctant do you think she will be when she's on her knees, hard grip in her hair and a hard slap across her pretty face

ultimate loser.

i dont know, i wish she would at least let me in her ass

Where do you live Mr angry bull

Post more

>let me

a real man would have told her what he wanted, and done it. She would have the choice of lube or not.

What do you want? Its gonna be hard but I'll try my best

Looks like my ex

how would you do it?

More of her naked body. Butthole/pussy. Don't cop-out on me user

More?

well first she would have had to sucked me nice and hard. Atleast she does that for you user?

then i would lift her onto the bed, put a pair of pillows under her belly so her ass comes up. Grabbing both her arms and twisting them up her back as i start pressing my cock against her tight little ass

of course

>compliment me
surely they would compliment her? You have nothing to do with it

Fuck I'm sorry I can't get anything, everytime I touch her she moves. Sorry for the disappointment.

Who is she

she hates the taste of cum

Don't you give up on me.

My gf

To bad, because when i feel like it, she will get to taste both herself and my cum. And if she doesnt do it she will be nicely acquainted with my belt

Insecure young girl that needs a daddy?

That's disgusting!

I hope for your sake he didn't fuck her with that thing

got more of her?

how would you train her to be more obedient user? what would she be willing to do after her training?

Pretty much. Met her online

ah, love that set. Got all of it?

Bay Area

Well for starters i would make it very clear, if she wants to be my little hotwife fuck toy, my word is law.

after the initial fucking her ass untill she cried i would collar her, a leather one for me and a necklace for public. But she would have no doubts of who she belonged to

Together now?

Wrong side of the country :-(

she'd still be a virgin though right user?

Yeah, what would you do to her

Would slam repeatedly

For the first few times, but after a little slut has been brought to the edge of orgams enough times. She would be begging to be used.

Tell me more and I'll post some more pics

lay her head over the edge of the bed and use her throat, teach her what a whore she is

This is the type of girl who needs to have her hands bound behind her back held down on the bed by her throat and just fucked repeatedly

I've got a lot of pics. Is there anything in particular you would like to see of her?

Spread pussy/ass

i need her ass nice and tight. would you breed her though?

Why is she trying to eat charcoal?

Wwyd?

you just made yourself total cuck now, no holes for you, only the occasional hand job.

Would breed if she turns out to be a good enough little asian slave

Like this?

i just want her to be used. i want to see her filled, could you describe her gangbang?

Or more like this?

Would turn her into my personal slave, not for anyone else. Where from?

Looks relatively unused. That was pretty much what I was expecting it's okay user I'll train and breed her for you post more pictures and tell me more about this slut that you're not pleasing

Kik idenc for tributes

canada, how would she spend her days as your slave?

She's 21 years old user. She was a kiss less virgin when we started dating. Now all she wants us to be filled with cock. I've spent our years together encouraging her to want more and more. We fuck every day but her appetite is insatiable.

It's not your fault user, your just not good at what you do. She just needs to be properly trained by someone that can really handle her. You can watch if you want maybe you'll learn something Maybe I'll even let you join

How would you train her user? Also is there anything else you would like to see of her?

You just keep posting photos

Training starts with orgasm denial. This involves her being heavily tied down to a bad or to a post and being made to Edge on her orgasm for roughly 2 maybe 3 hours she will also be gagged and blindfolded during the entire exercise

this literally makes me vomit
not only the pubes look repulsive, but her lips too

Go on...

There's a set?

After orgasm denial she will simply be left tied up for about 30 minutes which should be more than enough time for her to cool off. It is at this point that the small physical abuse will begin. Still blindfolded gagged and tied down she will be slapped hit and squeezed repeatedly all over her body including several pain points

Sounds interesting... what happens next in your plan user?

It isn't a "plan" user. It's a breakdown of her mind so I can put it back together the way I want.

This painful segment is probably one of those shorter segments. What does at this point that I before her to orgasm rapidly without her realizing that it's going to happen. Doing this helps cement the idea that she's really going to get ecstasy from pain

What lovely slave. Is her asshole stretched enough?

Lmfao this is gold

more!

More of that sexy pussy please

Would love to see a big cock break my tiny gf.

How does the little slut like to get reamed?

MoRe!!!!!

Now that's a face I can fuck, show more

how is that not close enough for you. fuck

pretty nice huh

how does one become a cuck? i want to cuck this one's boyfriend

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. moar.

Show her body

would you cuck me Cred Forums?

You have asked many times user the answer is always yes

A girl like that needs a fuck to keep her in line. Nudes?

imgur.com/a/nHcuG
her?

yeah \o/

woodrocket.com/videos/1690

woodrocket.com/albums/spongeknob-squarenuts-the-xxx-parody-part-1

I was hopeing for a pic like this sheesh!!!

My girl she's great at sucking cock

maybe later wwyd?

I don't mind seeing your girl she's hot as fuck. I wonder how many times you've been told the same story. But yeah I would train and breed your bitch for you

Anyone from Boston?

Give me a little bit of info on her so I can piece together the appropriate way to train her. Also if you don't have nudes that just say you don't I'll still tell you the story

not up to share nudes yet really, name starts with C, shes at uni at the moment

i love to hear it again and again, makes both of us very horny to know another guys are wishing to fuck her. we like to wonder the ways we could do that

Is that at House on the Rock?

Yeah, she is.

The characters from Cheers are from Boston.

woodrocket.com/videos/cheers-a-xxx-parody-trailer

wwyd?

That's not what I meant user. Play something I can actually build a character in my head with. Personality type likes dislikes stuff like that. I need to get an idea of who she is as a girl so I can properly come up with a way to break her into a slut

Oh man it's her again. Can't wait until you decide to share a nude.

I think you might have missed this one last night:

She's younger than me! I probably couldn't hang out with your friends. Would definitely have to be your secret.

I haven't fucked a 21-year-old since I was 20. I'm not super old or anything, just always been dating around my age. I wonder if it'd be any different. I bet she's at least a little shyer than she'd like to think, but I also bet she'd fuck with the lights on.

I'd have her with the lights on for sure, but if she wanted, the dark is fine. Wait until she goes to sleep. Maybe tonight is the night I'd be coming for her. Nothing too violent--she'd just wake up to a hand over her mouth and a whisper. "Don't scream."

I'd get under the sheets, make her feel a little more trapped that way. What's her safe word? Do you know? Have you talked about it?

Would you tell me?

I'd get harder for that. I wonder how much of a fight she'd put up pretending. She could scratch if she wanted, wouldn't be the first time. I'd definitely be leaving bruises on her if she struggled too much, though. You'd be seeing her in scarves for a couple weeks.

She could scream at the end if she wanted. I'd love to hear her cry for help then start cumming on me. I bet she squirts sometimes. I'm sure she would with me.

Well good then, it's always good to hear the both parties enjoy what's going on and not just one

nope, it's a museum in bolivia
actually is it wasn't for her, i think wouldn't enjoy sharing this much. she likes be seeing and desired. that makes everything hottier when we fuck she says. we already did a threesome with a random guy but he didnt like being recorded wich is sad. that was amazing anyway

no safeword, never came up. and have had her in handcuffs heaps haha. yea didnt post this one last night
well ask questions you want answers too

>Cuck Thread.

I had to save this one. This is cucked.

Some guys are like that. Still your sharing her and that's good

How do i tell if someone's a cuck? I want to go to the bar and find some couple and destroy the gf in front of the guy with my 10 incher

Tell me some of her likes. Her personality. How long have you two been together how often do you fuck

didn't mean to link

They find you. As a bull your job is to essentially have the biggest dick in the room metaphorically speaking. The real ones will just gravitate to you if you really are a bull

More

MOARR

fuck i'm the kind of guy with a big cock who doesn't look like he has a big cock though. Maybe i'll buy some sweatpants

she has a boyfriend i'd like to cuck. any suggestions?

You don't need them. Don't listen to these fake Fucks who come in here pretending to be a bull. Being a bull Isn't about holding a girl down and raping her with a big dick. It's about physically and mentally dominating a couple that means you gotta dominate her and you got to dominate him. You don't need to be bisexual or anything but if you're not comfortable putting a man down during sex you're not a bull. It's 50% attitude 30% stamina and 20% dick size

you know where you are you're in the jungle baby
you're gonna die in the jungle

Yes.

That's why when I come into these threads I try to ask questions about the girl so that I can better understand how to dominate her unlike these other bags that come in and are like " all man I would rape her so hard yeah I would totally just to shove my dick in her somewhere yeah cuz it's so big that I would just fuck her so much" must be a fucking descendant of Shakespeare or something

the two go together, they just dont have to.

I've bulled a few times. My rules: he can watch or videotape, I don't do 3-somes. Main guy once introduced me to his friend and his wife. I did the wife while they watched, standing behind the bed talking business. I can ound for 40+ minutes (very fit). Take a shower, husband finishes before I even finish.

I'm entertainment for them. Pleasure for thier wives. Don't bully people around unless you know them VERY well. Polite. Perform. You get invited back.

pic of bully cock?

would like to see the cock that could make my girl cum lol

As a woman into cheating but not cuck who's husband wants her into both, can anyone change my mind? My kik is lightsandmagic

Professional

Fucking key. Dominating without the need for all of this extra violence the people just love to pretend that they would do.

where are you located?

Caught mine with another dude while out with her girlfriends.
Did she fuck him?
Is she hot, would you fuck her?
Should I still fuck her after this?

I suppose the bottom pic comes first. Otherwise it looks like he got turned off by it.

link to vid? its on xhamster I knew it...can't find it though

Good God! Show us more of her! How about pussy and asshole! She has a genuinly perfect body!

More of her ass. Especially with those beads in it.

i'm such a pussy

What would you want done to her

Super gayyyy, being cuckolded is one thing but that's an extra retarded fetish being in chastity

would love to see my wife getting fucked and loving it while i sit in the corner watching and jerking off

In about 10-15 years when all of these self-proclaimed 'cukcs' kill themselves its going to be great.

There is nothing worse than degrading the value of oneself willingly. There is no greater waste of time either.

Good luck beta cucks

Fucking Hot!!!!

I will loosen that ass real quick. I will take her and make her a grade a slut

She needs my thick cock in her ass

made for pure sex user

the cock is a lie

More

Yeah i can tell, black cuck, asian hotwife, white bull. BY THE POWER OF DIVERSITY!

What the hell is wrong with you people?

gf

She kissed my friend at a party last month and it was hot as fuck

Currently jerking to. More?

No it wasn't, she has very bad breath.

You like her feet?

I wouldnt mind lifting that skirt up and fucking her infront of you

She knows her place is on her knees atleast

You know she sucked him off and took his cock later without you there

she already did a threesome and a gangbang

Not sure if cute

man these asshairs are disgusting and the reason I dumped my ex

It's a dude.

So this thread is guys getting off to other guys getting off?

kik genjameng

will rate & share