Hey Cred Forums this thing has been on my nuts for awhile now. Anyone know what it is?

Hey Cred Forums this thing has been on my nuts for awhile now. Anyone know what it is?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shared?ci=2tLN1rQup2k
cheesespin.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's a a testicle

its something a doctor should look at. all we're going to do is say its cancer and quote webmd

No. It's like on my sack, under the skin.

A boil. Pop it

fuck I wanna pop that so bad

that's a growing fenus

ur gonna be a mommy

tumor

that looks like a nipple
Possibly just a cyst full of tissues
Get that shit checked out

Probably cancer

You have a really bad cyst.

Its just hydrocele, poke it with a needle. A little bit of fluid will come out and it will be fixed!

is it on a ball or in the skin?

You should pop it for trips.

That would be your tracking chip. By the coloration it would seem the long-life battery unit is dead, whoever was interested in your development has obviously given up as they usually intercept you to fulfill your purpose before the battery runs out. You can either leave it in as a souvenir or find household tools to pry it out. Do not take it to the hospital otherwise they will likely phone in the authorities and label you as a terrorist considering you have high tech electronics embedded into your scrotum. Your move, OP.

It's your thumb

Op here. Is it a cyst or tumor? I'm kinda worried to get it checked out

pierce it with a sanitized needle, extract the puss and additional plasma, and be careful about your not there bro

Cyst, gotten a few before

Thats a cyst. You could remove it yourself hopefullly your dick falls off.

holy shit you're growing a new testicle

you should get a show on like tlc

"Me and My Balls of Three"

would be more interesting than that midget shit they have on there

take a needle, poke a hole in it, and let that fucker drain

while Cred Forums is an entertaining source of medical advise
there are a few things that merit seeking an actual medical opinion
>lumps on nuts, shaft, dick-head, tits
>blurred vision
>bleeding for >1hr or >1cup
>limbs bending where they never bent before

Kek

/Thread

It's not poppable. I used to squeeze it and try to pop it, even poked with a needle, it only made it get bigger. After that I stopped fucking with it.

Go do a dermatologist asap dude.

It's cancer

Dubs speak ultimate truth!

Speak for yourself. I'm going to say it's AIDS

Op draw smily face on cyst or timesstamp this

go to a doctor you fool

That's an AIDS ball. You're a goner.

Fucking timestamp.
OP confirmed for faggot
>since these aren't his balls.

Looks like a cyst, they can be a bit deep, so poke harder and you'll be able to drain it

>THIS NAO

Medical doctor here. That's a testicular orb, a ball ball. You gonna die.

Here fags

>A BALL BALL

KEK

Your balls had a baby...or its a cyst

Sebacious cyst. Not a good idea to pop it, but if you must then wipe the area with disinfectant/alcohol. Heat a pin up in boiling water or over a flame, then wipe it down with more disinfectant or alcohol.

Carefully look for the pore (it'll be hard to find as it's sealed up with keratin) and gently pierce it. Squeeze gently until everything is out of it then wipe over with more disinfectant/alcohol.

Oh and video the whole thing, we want to see it

nigga...

This is a zyst.
It cannot be popped.
It cannot be drained.
Go to your doctor and he will remove it. He will give you a local anesthetic before making a tiny incision and he will pull it out. No pain. Takes 5 minutes.

POP IT YOU ABSOLUTE FAGGOT

Your shitty collegiate textbook reply has no power here. Go get some on the job experience, fag.

Truth.

P O P I T

I have like 5 of these about half the size of yours, I'm too embarassed to ask the doc to remove them. Probably will never fuck again. Life sucks right now

Flick or Squeeze your nuts. If they hurt thats a good thing. If you feel nothing, thats a bad thing and a way to check for testicular cancer.

he already said that nigger. read the fucking thread. god dammit.

That's a tardenoid. Lay your balls out on the table and drop a brick on them. That will atomize the tard pocket and it will go away all by itself. HTH

its a cist, you make a small incision in the skin and you can take the whole thing out but you should probably have a dermatologist do it so he can stitch it up. source: i had 2

WITNESS ME BROTHER!

It's in the skin, not on the ball. Shits weird.

>Anonymous 09/29/16(Thu)01:57:19 No.705855641▶
this

fukn kek'd

That's an epidermoid or pilar cyst. They're very common and almost universally harmless. It will continue to fill with keratin goo unless you see a doctor about it. They need to be professionally excised, not just emptied or they will keep refilling.

Its a type of cyst, I have a small one that's been on my sack for a long time but it's barely noticeable so I've left it alone. They rarely get that big and they typically don't go away. I would go to a dermatologist if I were you, and you can't pop them, they have to be cut out. Pic related is mine

Fucking nasty. Poke it with needle op and drain it take a pic. My friend had a cyst behind his ear and we popped it with a needle. Was nasty as Fuckkk. Like a subbaceous cyst it's what keeps your skin oily. Let's see it op

oh... and aids.

It's way too big and sensitive for me to pop. Plus I'm a pussy and I'd rather have a doc do it.

I had a boil once, it hurted at touch, then i popped it, shit was delightfull, you might have cancer tho, if its that big and it doesnt pop then its a fibrous cyst or a tumour

It doesn't hurt or anything but it's solid and I don't think there is anything you drain. Probably needs to be removed surgically. But it could be cancer too. Oh well fuck it.

Omg first laugh in a while, thanks

Dermatologist fag here.
Definitely an epidermoid cyst. I strongly advise against self-excision. The cyst must be dissected out of the surrounding tissue. The entire cyst sac must also be removed to prevent it from coming back.
If you do decide to do DIY surgery, clean the area with betadine and use lidocaine to numb the area. Make a narrow ovoid incision across the top of the cyst and use small scissors to dissect the sac out. Be careful to not pop it if you can. Definitely recommend to get someone else to do it though.

But if you got health insurance, Laser that shit off,
youtube.com/shared?ci=2tLN1rQup2k

op dont listen to that cuck what you got going on there is a spiderman cyst, do not cut it off yourself, instead get a friend to help you do it, first clean the area off by dumping hydrogen peroxide on the infected area, then get your friend to just chop the area off by any means necessary.

if you have health insurance get a doctor to use an ultralight beam to cut it off for the more safer route

kek

sick vid but that would leave god awful nut craters

OP here, fuck off with your bullshit advice trying to get me hurt Thanks.

Youre gonna die from nut cancer bitch

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD POP IT AND FILM IT PLEASE!!!!!

use an xacto knife to cut along the line where the mouth is

this man lies.
watch youtube. people do this shit all the time.

probably an infected hair sack that has grown into a cyst

Loving the Kanye Graduation bear brother

sebaceous cyst

my nig

dude what the fuck you can't just draw a face on it now I'll feel bad if you stab it or some shit

Everybody always joke about AIDS everytime someone makes a question like this.

This time it may be the real deal.. Just look at that thing!

He must have borrowed some fenus pills from Mr lahey and randy bobandy

Could be cancer. Testicles have a lot of fast-dividing tissue. See a doctor sometime soon. Once that shit metastasizes, you're pretty much dead.

If you don't reply to this post, your nuts will suffer the same fate as OP's.

bite it off

ok

You have a lipoma, OP. Not life threatening. Just leave it alone and it will go away on its own. Don't drink coffee or use talcum powder.

this.

Had the same shit. It's just a bigass pimple. Needle pop it and clean it with alcohol when it's empty.

Looks like metastatic testicular cancer.

Looks like cancer to me. R.i.p. brave fella

When you pop that shit ohhhh my god it's sooo relieving. And you can feel that little pop and the juices come out. I had a thing of acne on the rim of my nose, basically on the inside of my nose today, and I went to squeeze it, but I went to the mirror so I could see it better and I popped it immediately. I get chills from popping it. Ohhhh it's soooooo good

Needed that laugh, thanks user

INCLUDE ME IN SCREENCRAP REDDIT 4CHANXDDD

I used to get those. I went and got lancets from a pharmacy. jab it and pop it. It's like hard cottage cheese inside those cysts. get the entire sac or it'll come back.

Fuck

It look like a sebaceous cyst, but you should go to the doctor immediately

When you sneeze so hard the teeth of the last whore you fuked flies out of your asshole

You're pregnant someone fucked your boypussi when you where asleep

it MOST probably is simply a disgusting cyst on your skin.

or cancer.
but probably a cyst.
go to a urologist and check it out.

This, except you should go to a doc to remove it with its sac. If you just empty it, it will grow back

Looks more like ebola... or maybe zika??

pop it with a razor or something and upload pics OP

keep going

literally cancer

I agree. That thing is full of AIDS juice.

Looks like a cyst. Should prob get it removed to avoid complications later down the road

if you get it cut off (your new found friend), your testes will die from separation anxiety, i really don't advise it

I had one, it was hard and i thought its not poppable, but i poped it accidently...

I didnt try to pop it for 5 months....

Got one to. I think it's just a lump of fat.

>i had 2

kek,

user got tricked into a vasectomy

In rare cases like yours, during sexual intercourse during penetration sometimes so happens the female is ovulating and the ovum gets fertilized and gets itself implanted on the dick. Yep, you're gonna be a dad.

you're the worst kind of user
>kys

Looks like a cyst to me, does it hurt? Cuz i went to the doctor because my balls sometimes hurt and i had a few, but really really small, yours might be bigger, you should go to a doctor. As far as my doctor said, it's nothing serious.

Dubs who say dubs speak the truth speak the truth!

If you're going to pop it, i recommend using a vice-grip.

take this and shut up
cheesespin.net/

man ignore everyone they dont know what they talkin about its rly simple u just have to cut off ur entire dick (like the entire thing balls and wiener)

If it's hard then this is idiopathic scrotal calcinosis. You will probably get more. Is harmless but will need to have cut out if bothers you. Getting laid might be tough.

Holy fuck a cyst on your ballsack, when it gets popped record it please. Should really let it drain naturally but ykno

Who is that?

Cut it open with a razor

Had something that big on my nut sack, popped it, squeezed till nothin but pure blood was coming out, pulled out long ass hair from centre, let nuts air for scabbing to take place, let nuts heal and not pick at. Been fine ever since

ingrown nut hair sucks the big one

Could be an ingrown hair, yeah. Something similar once - little bump formed and wouldn't go away. One day grabbed some tweezers and had a go at it - pulled out this single, vile smelling white hair coated with chalky pus. Washed it, no scarring after a month.

Not so lucky - either an ingrown hair or pimple on the base of my member, which DID scar after I picked at it and dried to squeeze it to death. Now I have what looks like little crater there. Luckily it's on the underside but still, I know it's there...

Fucking kek

fucking lol
well done user

Go to a doc, if you're not feeling weak or sick or anything it probably won't kill you/likely isn't cancer. How long have you had it?

You should have a doc look at/remove it for you. See if they'll do localized anesthesia and record it for us.

OP is a faggot though so it might just be aids.

Nah man, you're way off. I was gonna say that OP just needs to rotate his car tires, it will clear up by Monday if he does it today.

Oh and go to the doc and leave the face on it.

it's a boil.