Adhd thread faggots

adhd thread faggots

fuck

adhd is not real

I can't keep focus, moving on to a new thread.

Btw did you ever notice that female ejaculation is actually urine?

five to the face can fix adhd real fucking quick

>A label describing a commonly associated group of symptoms isn't real

Okay buddy. The same way cancer isn't real because it's just a name for mutated cells multiplying and destroying your body.

Those with ADHD, the dopamine levels are imbalanced compared to those without. They have done brain scans.

tru

lucky fucker

where the fuck do you live?

Kek that's just jewelry retards.

Learn to reverse image search.

of course it's real, but like any newly described affliction it is overly diagnosed

learn to vision. I don't see any strings retard

troll. reverse image search yields no results

>being this retarded

Same thing faggot

if you nerds like adderall or vyvanse... lemme tell you meth is fucking amazing. scared me how high i got and how much i liked it, in the 3 times i did it.

samefag

ADD > ADHD faggots.

Been binging for almost 2 weeks now. Shits getting all sorts of weird.

You're gonna die user

Thank fuck someone who finally speaks the truth

That's why I can't handle stimulants.
I have an extremely addictive personality, and when I start I go full junky status with them.
After about day 5-6 with no sleep you literally start to go insane
Last time I made it that far I legit believed there was an alien race of bugs living in my hair that were trying to take over my mind in an attempt to take over the world.

Shit gets real wonky real quick.

fuck you i wish i had that much addy

How do you know you have adhd or not, doctors have told me i might have adhd or autism or aspergers. I havent been tested.

Don't fuck around with this shit, bros. Amphetamine addiction will leave you shaken for years.

you would no, not being able to focus in school, have trouble focusing on work

Right now in just getting breathing walls, flooding textures, stone peripheral hallucinations and tinnitus. Should definitely sleep soon, for I fear serious hallucinations may begin soon.

what are you taking

you should totally stay up for the hallucinations

Get a fucking prescription

I got a 30mg prescription in 10 minutes

I said I had a hard time focusing at work. That was it.

>user have you taken adderall before?
> yes
>did it help?
> yes
>ok, I'm going to write you this script. let me go over the side effects with you

Boom done

no drink water and go to sleep

no, drink liquor and stay up

this one has my vote

Aww. That's so cute. morning breakfast

Addictive personality also isn't real.

''oh man im this so i cant do this..impossibru :(''

FUCKING GET OVER IT PUSSY

that sounds dope. please a step tutorial

addictive personalities are totally real, what the fuck is wrong with you?

addiction is part of human nature. if you dont realize this, then youre just stupid

i agree to an extent, us first worlders get addicted because nothing is hard to do, so quitting something is extremely difficult because were so soft from being pussys all day

addictive personality isnt fucking real unless your weak will. Basically its like.. i should really go to bed. nahhh Cred Forums.

Low self discipline no excuses.

Yeah it is but its not a fucking personality and just like any other human nature you can control it

Yes I agree. Person who gets it 1.0

oh, ok. thanks dr. user. you've totally convinced me that there aren't some people who are more likely to get addicted than others.

On a night
in Cred Forums Cred Forums
An user meets a user
surrounded by unknown
something is taught
the teacher is a student
the student is a teacher
best of luck
the dr. user welcomes the user
your welcome.
best poem 2017

a for effort

beautiful, magnificent

Being weak willed and not being able to stop things can be apart of someones personality? So its real? Sure they are weak people and self control is always possible they just dont have it

this exactly

it's an aspect of a personality, not alone a personality.

uh no

ADHD-PI reporting in. Let's talk about how fucking great Adderall/amphetamines is.

Plus there are also different levels of addiction. some may be addict to this than this is for others. it all various but a person being addictied to everything that comes their way sounds ridiculous. Oh man guess your addictied to fucking elmo now since you saw it for 8 minutes,

So... they have personality traits gearing them towards addiction, therefore an addictive personality. I don't see what your getting at user, does the terminology just bother you?

oh man it's fucking great. Being a nihilist all day and than having that short boost, but being even a greater nihilist at the end. Gotta love it~

straight from wikipedia nigger

An addictive personality refers to a particular set of personality traits that make an individual predisposed to developing addictions. This hypothesis states that there are common elements among people with varying addictions that relates to personality traits.

your basically saying it exists but it still doesn't somehow in your mind

No, but good thinking. a for effort.

every personality has their own addiction. There is not a personality who is addictied to everything universal.

A emotional person may be addicted to people who show the smallest action of kindness

Logical may be addicted to drugs to escape reality

etc etc etc fucking etc

that's why the word addictive is an adjective, that is, a word used to describe a noun, which is a person place or thing. in this case, addictive describes the noun personality

A new post was born
With a sprinkling of scorn
A contempt for user
His advice clearly wrong

Osht nig. give me a good 10 mins to read this shit.

"but emotional isn't a personality it's an aspect of personality" moron, personalities aren't one thing they are made up of various different things.

ADHD is a specific executive function deficit, linked to genetic cause, observed in electroencephalograms, measured in the size and shape of specific areas in the brain, treated by medication rather than therapy. ADHD is real, the scientific debate on that has been resolved for decades now.

even better, i love it. poet laureate of Cred Forums.

I just upped my dose. Now I get 90x10mg instants per month and I have to say they're much better than XR

Clears stuff up a bit, I admit I was wrong on certain levels. But im sure there could be a better wording for addictive personality. Because that alone can be use for poor ass excuses, plus it isnt permanent. One who is easily influence (addictive personality) can grow out of it.

Now i never said that it definitely isn't an excuse, calling an addictive personality your excuse is like a rapist justifying his desire to rape people by calling himself a rapist

Fucking examples moron. giving examples that different people are addicted to various things depending on that individual.

Yes. I'm here, I am awake.

those make me very emotional at the end of the day

Some people do use it that way unfortunately, it was out of context

Ot is true that some people have problems concentrating and foccussing on ath. but which doesnt mean theay have to take meds. !
Hopefully trump not win :p

good job

ritalin really takes the edge off man

You have been visited by Trips Fairy! A rare treat. Please enjoy this token for your impressive roll! Congratulations, user.

I was recently prescribed Vyvanse. I finally feel like a normal person. It hasn't given me the jitters or had an effect on my sleep schedule or made me feel speedy or anything like that. It just quieted my brain. And I'm eating a bit less. I don't find it to be addictive.