Utah thread anyone?
Meetups, Kik, nudes, SC?

Nobody relevant lives in Utah

28 m 420 friendly and out of bud, but I could be your bud hue

I do.

sup?

m/27/s

whats your s stand for there

straight. these utah ones are always dnd meetups or bisexual hookup threads.

lets talk about spooky utah shit

Is there any spooky Mormon folklore?

>
dnd honestly blows I don't know why everyone is obsessed with it

its fun as fuck w the right people and a fat sack with some weird prog playing. peopel take it too seriously though, its about using your imagination and fucking around with your friends not about leveling up and sticking to the DnD realm. thats when it becomes lame as fuck.

i ski, cycle, climb though so im one of them people who dont really have time to roll a lot of dice

theres the Mormon Vault in the left cliff wall in big cottonwood canyon, my friends have been tracked down up on pitches when climbing and removed from the area ambiguously, even fined.. supposedly theres some national secrets, artifacts and those stupid fake tablets in there.

Colorado city is... well i was more culture shocked there than in europe. ultra creepy and unwelcoming.

supposedly there a dwarf village somewhere, mormon midgets were all kinda outcasted to the dwarf community with small houses that you will be chased out of and yelled at if you enter. still exists to this day.

theres dead horse canyon where some wranglers had captured a bunch of horses in a canyon then died or got lost or never came back for some reason and this crazed starving herd of wild stallions starved and wilded out and fought and eventually all died in this tight stretch of canyon. they say you can hear the whinneys at odd hours, hoofs, noise, etc

a murderer was once exiled to antelope island in the salt lake via a small boat. they went to check on him and he was no where to be found and the boat was just floating out there or something. that was a long while back though.

hmmm... what else..

Dugway proving ground of course, Utahs A-51

plus the 411, many of the disapperances happened in Utah national parks. families turn their backs and moments later the people have vanished without a trace. sometimes clothes are found.... no signs of animal attack..

Skinwalker Ranch and the Ouray reservation are particularly creepy. that whole area, all the way into the uintas. Totally remote, totally weird.

Yeah there's live 20 people in that barren wasteland of a state. Driving through it was boring as hell

Ted Bundy did most of his damage here

and the Ogden Hi Fi store murders are fucked....

20/m/Downtown SLC

wassup fuckers

wrong. Pretty incredible state. Most national Parks, most diverse features and terrain other than Cali.

You can see high plains, jagged peaks, Arches of red rock, hundreds of miles of canyon maze, rolling hills, peaceful aspen groves, high alpine lakeland.

go fuck yourself pretty much. you have no thirst for adventure

flat expanse of flat white desert floor, seas of dunes, buttes and the strange valleys tucked between...

plus SLC is an up and coming hipster paradise with a nerdy/outdoorsman twist

Utah's tech economy is one of the fastest growing in the country. Low taxes, cheap real estate, easy connections to anywhere in the country via Delta hub from SLC.

This place is pretty much a hidden gem of the west. SLC is rad as fuck. Music scene is amazing, Mormonism is at an all time low in SLC proper (like 30% are Mormon).

I wouldn't pick another place to live, honestly. I get paid 105k/year and I can afford to do anything and everything I want.

plus bitches dress like this. i love girls like this

plus mother fuckers like this

Neat. I'm intrigued. Is that legit? I.E., the real wanted poster for Rockwell?

And also, bump for nudes.