Grab the nearest book, user...

Grab the nearest book, user, the first sentence on page 200 is what you tell your girlfriend after you kneeled down to propose to her.
What is it, /b?

>kneels down
>looks her in the eye
>couple of deep breaths
>"Aortic rupture may follow sudden deceleration or blunt or penetrating chest trauma."

>make sure to look directly at tits
>"well, they look like a lot of fun"

>Kneels down
>"But the principle of his mark—namely, that scientific men never make the acumulation of observations an end in itself, but always a means to a general intellectual conclusion—is absolutely sound."
>???
>Profit

>page 200

Whaaaat??? 200 pages?? Does even books with 100+ pages exist? I've never seen one.

The disgruntled Indutriomarus had sought support among the neighboring kings for action against Caesar, but it was with seemingly peaceful Ambiorix that he at last found a sympathetic ear.

"And here comes the white woman running from the house, about forty-five or fifty year old, bareheaded, and her spinning-stick in her hand; and behind her comes her little white children, acting the same way the little niggers was doing."

kill yourself

In, out, in, out... The man scribbled something illegible of his own.
>Metro 2034

"Is this the best pizza you ever had or does it fall short"?

>will you marry me?
>yes I will user!
>But by the time we figured out who the bag BELONGED to, the owner was standing in our doorway

"That's where you have me beat. I was never respectable." - Gol Kolea from the Gaunts Ghosts Omnibus 'The Saint' By Dan Abnett.

Ereshkigal commands her sister, Namtar, to call together the Annunaki and to seat them on golden thrones.

- "Voices from the Clay: The development of Assyro-Babylonian Literature", by Silvestro Fiore

>At the same time, I'm waiting for some asshole to say, "you know cigarettes are bad for you?" or, "That's disgusting," so I can tell them to fuck off, because I know at least a few people are thinking it and at least one person shoots me a dirty look every day

Hence Newton's theory did not make sense.

Here you go:
"и все между нами конечно! и как подумаю, что я же из кожи выбивался, ему излагал... целые две недели!.."

From "Obsessions of a straight while male with no interesting fetishes" by Peter Welch

>Falling for bait this obvious
What a waste of dubs

罪の枝反応許さない

On their own, these digits don't mean much, but when these groups are put together they form a word that represents a four legged animal that's either seldom around or always underfoot.

Were you aware that the homing beacon allows you to request that a friendly missile be fired from the submarine to aid you in combat?

(F04 Guide)

your stepsisters threw your invitation into the fire, but i placed my cold ash hand over it and refused to allow it to burn, will you marry me?
hmm ok

"This lowly official has already requested a small banquet be prepared as a token of gratitude to your great kindness"

And everyone Rossi interviewed agreed that Musolino was an oathed member of the picciotteria - albeit that opinions varied on when exactly Musolino was oathed, and what rank he held.

The next two examples deal with horizontal and vertical asymptotes.

"He rushed at the maenads once, nurses of wild Dionysus, scattered them breakneck down the holy mountain Nysa."

>The prestige and commercial success of "Olympia" could've helped her with her plans for the year 1939.

In general, it is safest to cross railway lines at right angles.

>"I know we talked about a similar variation in an earlier lesson, but wouod taking back with d-pawn, really be that bad here".

"If you know how long it takes for potassium-40 to become argon-40, and you measure the amounts of each in a sample, you can work out how old a material is."

>Kneels down
>Pull out a ring.
>What is dyslexia?

>When calculating two foci for an ellipse or hyperbolic graph, press ► to calculate the second focus.

"Do you have anything else to say?" I asked.

47 Ronin I swear to god does not have a page 200. Paper back copy lol

Don Miwel Caravan, value of S' Antón d' Into, arranged a lavish feast for his Madurai guests.

Romantic.

From Paul Anderson's "The Sky People"

First assign the vector 5t(^2) i - cos(3t) j to r.

Swap value for "calde"

lel'd

>"Ciri heard curses, grunts and the whining clang of metal."

nearest book is a doujin manga

" Punishment" in the absence of clearly definable crime demand a rational or religious explanation.

>The metamorphosis, Kafka
>Never read it, it's there to make me look smart.

Based Kafka getting marriage down real quick.

bling blong

>Despite the limited computing power available in the 1970s, they were successful, and the four-colour theorem became the first major theorem to be proved by computer.

That's pretty good. And also the saint omnibus is going for 75 bucks on Amazon right now. For reals. The 40k book resale game is crazy.

Hmm

"Kid had already been nerves with Piña but when Luther, passenger side, turned around, there went what nerves do."

Solitude and safety were physical sensations, mixed up somehow with the tiredness of his body, the softness of the chair, the touch of the faint breeze from the window that played upon his cheek.

I don't know how to read this sentence.

For example, it has been shown that a region of the lateral occipital lobe in humans is heavily involved in the analysis of visual objects.

And although it is true that cato suicide while in his prime, he did so not because he was indifferent to life but because he knew that his staying alive would have been politically advantageous to Julius Caesar, the dictator he was trying to overthrow.

You don't think it be like it reads, but it do.

"Public health's mission is to prevent disease, while medicine traditionally focuses more on treatment and cure."

The story also seeks to account for linguistic diversity, for we learned that after abandoning their tower, the Babelites with their myriad new languages were dispersed across the face of the earth, giving rise to new nations, each with its separate tongue.

"I'll change any names you've used so that people don't know who you were"

(from Walk two Moons)

"Dorothy will be there too!"

this sounds like actual marriage...

>Generally, a sniffing attack is most effective if it is performed on a network that employs a hub between the attacker and victim, or if the two parties are on the same segment of collision domain.

Manufactured from high quality steels to meet the demands of most industrial and DIY applications.

>>kneels down
>looks her in the eye
>couple of deep breaths
>"They seemed to carry their shadows in their faces."

>Because smacking the floppy end parts of your arms together makes a noise is a strange way of expressing praise
>Strange Human behaviors

>"Most Russian verbs have two forms which are called "aspects" because they have to do with two ways of expressing actions or processes."

"It was the first time in ages that Briln was reminded that, despite everything, the beasts were nearly as intelligent as their captors.

wot

I don't even know how to pronounce this

>Hnykkia Hlakkar eldar

"I didn't know there were germans in the Resistance", said Mahaut.

>Fatty Bolger had not been idle.

HELP IVE BEEN CUCKED

>propose
gtfo

Sometimes nerves just go went how they do; dealt with it.

>The night felt warmer than it usually did, dispite the cold, arid regions of Amarahn.

An old printed copy of a fan fiction is the closest book I have. I have other books in my kitchen, but none of them reach 200+ pages.

This 2mb upload is painful

>2mb
>444 KB

And my little one will rest at last

"Did you go to Elaida's side before you were exposed or after Beonin's confession?"

I see we have similar taste, Cred Forumsrother. If it pleases the Light, we may cross paths one day.

An interesting fact pertaining to the diamond in her ring.

>Everyone wants to know what the sex is like.

Two examples of dangerous animus figures: Above an illustration (by Gustave Dorè) to the folk tale of Blubeard and right, a 19th century painting of the highwayman Claude Duval, who once robbed a lady traveler but gave his booty back on the condition that she dance with him by the roadside.

Kek

Lel

"The left-hand plot shows the class-conditional densities for three classes each having a Gaussian distribution, coloured red, green, and blue, in which the red and green classes have the same covariance matrix."

first line on the book closest to me all it says is
>'Leave'

what ever have i done wrong

mfw the nearest book had 167 pages

Instruction unclear, Dick is stuck in ventilator
plz send help thx