Taking requests...boypussi wants to be humiliated! i do and show EVERYTHING!

taking requests...boypussi wants to be humiliated! i do and show EVERYTHING!

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0682IegvvhZ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fist....it

Piss on yourself

i want my friends to recognize me here. i really show everything! give it to me

put a sock in your mouth

Show asshole.

Shave legs.

Thanku.....now fingers please.

give it to your whore! i show everything to be recognized

come on faggots! i really show everything of myself! give it to a real slut that wants to become famous and b e recognized by my friends here

ALRIGHT SLUT NOW I WANT YOU TO TAKE 2 PICTURES ON ALL FOURS THEN GET LOTION ON A SHAMPOO BOTTLE OR CUCUMBER AND TAKE PICS OF IT IN YOUR POOPER

ok sir so with ass to the cam? fuckin humiliate me

and is my dildo ok too sir?

yes, keep the sock in your mouth the whole time then write whore on your forhead

yes slave

so face to the cam too?

yes

what should i show now fags? i do and show everything to be recognized! humiliate your slut

come on! do you want me to give you some suggestions? 1. full body, 2. full body with face, 3. ass, 4. anal, 5. deep throat, 6. full face...just give your slut a number

vocaroo.com/i/s0682IegvvhZ
Like my voice guys?

Here's my request: Kill yourself you faggot.

Go to /mlp/ we don't like ugly shitfaced faggots like you, you need to be a decent trap to get proper attention.

come on b/ give it to a real slut! i show EVERYTHING of myself

>Foto am 29.09.16 um 10.47.jpg
SCHANDE SCHANDE SCHANDE

Unless you're a good looking trap (i.e. bailey jay) you're not getting attention from us, go to /mlp/ and stick a rainbow colored horsetail up your ass, you'll get requests for days from those autistic fags.

take requests...i want to be recognized by my friends here! i show everything..COME ON

come on! do you want me to give you some suggestions? 1. full body, 2. full body with face, 3. ass, 4. anal, 5. deep throat, 6. full face...just give your slut a number

you have the chance to humiliate a real slut that really shows everything...whats the problem you faggots?

come on stupid fags! give it to your whore! i show everything of myself to be humiliated