Ask a North Korean anything

Ask a North Korean anything.

Jeo neun choseun minguk eseoh imnidia.

I'm currently typing this from a Toshiba laptop that only recognizes Japanese and English. So all the letters look like small boxes. If you want to communicate with me via Korean, you'll have to convert it to Roman letters.

prove you're from north korea

Install your Korean IME

Who let you out?

Did you know that there are organizations that shoot USB sticks over your border with information material? Did you (or someone you know) get your hands on this? How many internet pages has North Korea?

Are there tigers there?

You're not North Korean. Even your romanized korean is incorrect and the sentence you said wasn't grammatically correct.

They only have 28 websites. This was discovered last week.

Are you a spy, diplomat or supporter of the regime in any way or an escapee?

I'm sorry but I'll have to delete this thread after a few minutes to cover my tracks.

I can translate any English sentence to North Korean if you want. e.g. "Cred Forums is the best chan in the world":

"Cred Forums eun ii jigu eseoh jael jouen chan imnidia"

Mother works at a consulate. Father separated and I never met him. I spent most of my life in Western countries and visit North Korea infrequently. Last time I went there was in 2010 for a wedding.

>Cred Forums eun ii jigu eseoh jael jouen chan imnidia
again, incorrectWhere did you learn korean? Your teacher should be ashamed.

No tigers that I've seen. I'm not sure.

Dangshin eun jeoh eh chosoen minguk mal eul sarang haji aneum ni ka?

>haji aneum ni ka
incorrect. I know what you think you're saying but this is wrong and no korean would make that mistake.

>Dangshin eun jeoh eh chosoen minguk mal
Not even close to being colloquial and you would sound like a retard to even a north korean. Did you just start korean class at a community college or something? This is seriously pathetic.

Download the korean keyboard, btw. Learning to type Korean will only help your writing abilities. Get a speaking partner, too.

Sigh...

Dangshin eun jeoh eh chosoen minguk mal eul sarang haji aneumnida. :( Dangshin eoh mal eun jeoh bodah darum mal imnida.

You are probably South Korean while I am North Korean. The languages have diverged a bit. Since my mother works at an consulate, I was also introduced to the English (and German when my mother worked in East Germany) language early on in life and consider it as my second "first language" so my Korean skills are a bit lackluster I admit.

The languages have diverged slightly, but you clearly don't know the Korean language very well in any regard. The mistakes you were making weren't just differences in dialect, they were grammatical errors. I know how North and South Koreans speak. You can't speak either.

>my Korean skills are a bit lackluster I admit.
might as well stick to typing English until the semester's over.

Your Korean is shit

>haji aneumnida
>darum mal imnida

God damn, this is what I'm talking about. You're making the same mistake and your romanization shows that you don't even know what sounds the words make.

gong-bu ha-ra

Why would you go on the internet and tell lies?

Is it true that Kim Jong Un is as great as they say he is?
North Koreanon here

Kim Jong Un once ate 6 tubs of play doh in a single afternoon. Previous record was 3

Fuck. That is some shit you won't see Obama or Putin pullin' off together.

Kim Jong Un once sat on a chicken and suffocated it. He then breathed into the chicken's beak and it came back to life and has only laid golden eggs ever since.

Will the current system survive another generation of Un-leadership?

A week ago i heard that kim made it illegal to ironically support him is this a problem in north korea that people are ironically supporting him