Ask a DirecTV tech support anything

Ask a DirecTV tech support anything....

Other urls found in this thread:

dslreports.com/shownews/Forum-Topic-DirecTV-Techs-Say-Life-is-Worse-Under-ATT-137793
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your company is shit and like att have to pool together to survive the slaughter from comcast.

why the fuck did you let vice tv take over h2 and remove my ancient aliens?

no one wants to watch faggy vice channel.

Yes...

not dtv..., the people that own the rights to h2 choice

Perhaps you should do yourself a favor and contact Comcast for employment. They has shitty 3rd world customer support but every since person in their office buildings and installing crews are literally the most kind people I have ever met. Plus they can hook you up to nearly 30 bucks an hour if you want to run lines and do installations for them. They put you through a training course that you get fucking paid 16 bucks an hour just to do. I'd recommend jumping ship before you are in the water my friend. Direct/Att will always be there but smaller and you might be squeezed out of a job in a shrinking or stagnated company. Comcast is always expanding, it is like the fucking google of commercial cable/internet.

oh trust me that is the plan. they are building a site near my city in the next year, working on getting farther along in the dtv call site for better paying spot with Comcast once they open the doors.

Which location are you at?

Do you install shitverse too or are you just DTV

Good idea user, you'll go far im sure

yeah no, not losing the last few months i have with them to that. Im in the US and thats as much as i will say.

Some DTV/ATT techs have to do both. its called DTV single dispach

Well if you're in Colorado go to the Thornton warehouse and find the Emilee, she's a total slut and is pretty cute.

only dtv... was with them before att acquired them
if i ever make it here to visit another friend of mine ill be sure to take my id pass with me and hunt her down.

dslreports.com/shownews/Forum-Topic-DirecTV-Techs-Say-Life-is-Worse-Under-ATT-137793

Is it true?

yeah, cant even have a book at my desk now, if it gets slow to pass the time by going over our agent answer center... (our dtv script guideline). just imagen the only thing they allow you to do at your job during your down time would be reading your training guide.

I use XFinity, I didnt even know directv was still around.

they lie to cusotmers and ID10Ts believe them.

When will the NFL ticket monopoly end?

It will be even worse once they force you to use WFE which does all the thinking for you.. techs/agents get marked on compliance too... if you don't use it... you get written up

God only knows, that is about the only thing worth having they control and i see them fighting to the death for it, its one of the few items they actually train us on and want us to take very seriously.

Luckly for me Ive moved on from taking calls most days, I grade other agents and go around seeing what i can do to make there piss poor lives worse... i mean make there stats better.

Are they pushing for more overseas agents since the takeover?

I just recently got shut down as a 3rd party sales outlet for Direct TV out of a Sams Club in Fairbanks Alaska. Direct TV is a bunch of lying whores that purposely sucker you the fuck in and rape your wallet afterwards.

100% Accurate

ATT is yes, if you are not calling with the Protection plan or Protection plan premer chances are youll be speaking with someone 12 hours ahead....
Yes.

Do you use DirecTV yourself? What about AT&T services? Do you get a discount on any of it?

not really for att (8%off) but i do get a discount for dtv (all free but the $7 per receiver), still dont have it though, the amount of fees they add less than a day after you quit/fired is multiple hundreds (just imagen if you had and needed to pay for every single thing dtv has to offer) and im not about to risk that bullshit.

Good idea. AT&T is evil as fuck, I could see that happening.