Find a flaw

find a flaw

Wide eyes.. downie?

There isn't one. Elle Fanning is the only true 11/10.

She looks like the typical cute girl with a cute personality but when shit hits the fan you're going to get mentally tortured by her manipulative bullshit

Hopefully she doesn't end up like Chloe

>played in shit movie

not in my dungeon..... there i found it-

At least you're not so full of yourself you claim we can't

I honestly don't know what you mean, haven't really seen anything of her in a few months.

you must have got rekt often by girls

Her entire fucking nose

>All this projecting

Sorry your high school and/or college girlfriend was a cunt, bro.

>Implying you wouldn't put your dick up there if you had the chance.

It's cute. CUTE!

She is just ugly

She can wash the floor with her eyebrows

Let's get some Elle fakes and cumshops in here

she looks really good OP, her skin is amazingly clear.

If she went to the gym a little more and got a little definition she would be a solid 10 for me

weird turned up nose, eyes are spaced really wide her face is completely smashed in its like dating a Chinese girl but without the wider face shape to somewhat compensate with makeup appropriation
her chin seems off to me, i'm sure her skin is shit tier under all that makeup since she's white
lips are pretty shitty :/

she doesn't look like this

oh my fault OP you just said to find 1 flay per post or per user? :/ i didn't follow the rules sorry m8

Manbrows. Nose is perfect. Mouth is a bit off; tiny lower lip and not in a cute petite way.

Fat wide face. Unappealing breasts. Frail hair, doesn't seem nourished. 7/10 would bang but not hang.

Y'know, I gotta say:Hilary and Trump do have some real fusion compatible faces.

>i have to hide my massive fivehead with massive bangs

Why doesn't anyone like the beautiful Dakota?

because she is years past her prime.

prime dakota is my goat, but that doesn't exist anymore. not even close

Because she's fat as fuck now

So what? Within literally 40 years you'll be able to grow ten of her in a laboratory. All that makes her so special and unique is literally nothing but some banal gene sequence you'll be able to type into a computer and out she pops, or as many of her as you have gallon jugs of raw molecules to build her from.

Think about that, the next time you're worshiping the ground some born-on-third base genetic lottery winner walks on, and groveling at his or her feet like a bug. Hell, you'll even be able to make yourself into an ultraChad if you like.

If that actually happens there's gonna be a lot of moral debate over it and would probably never happen in our life times with how people stuck in the past love to drag shit out

If it does happen, I'm going to do my best to own a luxury ranch somewhere and just grow my own smokin' hotties to have as my own romping naked fuck ranch, filled with the hottest males, females, and shemales you can't possibly even imagine.

And while other people are talking, the ones with actual BALLS already have a basement with the equipment. Fuck the bureacrats, these kinds of experiments were already done in WWII (not good results) and they are still being done, by people i will never know. But you gotta trust me, just because something is unethical and immoral, does not mean people are not doing it. The human race is a lot more fucked up then the pics and movies you see here buddy.

she's breathing

Elle is divine :)

>:)
While I agree, fuck off with your emoticons

Elle is cute!
CUTE!

Any tit shots? She looks sooo fuckable.

thanks dude.

You all really must watch the neon demon...

Her fucking face

This

Looks like a tranny version of that my chemical romance singer. Maybe it is

I can't.

Did her tits have an argument?? Wtf they so far away from eachother

i bet you like dillion harper

EYEBROWS ARE WRONG COLOR FAM

her face

find a flaw

>acne
>bushy man eyebrows
>vacant expression
>minuscule lips

Face, personality, and the rest of it.

Manface.

Has anyone seen The Neon Demon? Man that film fucked me right up. Elle Fanning was awesome in it, whole movie makes me wanna vomit

here ya go