Trying to have some type of deep talk here, any help is appreciated

trying to have some type of deep talk here, any help is appreciated.

>femanon welcome
>omg girls exist on the internet
>TITS XD
>ignore togtfo

I've been with my boyfriend for about 4 years now and am getting continually more frustrated with him.. it's not any big thing that i want to be mad about but the little things keep adding up.. i can tell that he loves me, and he shows me that, but im starting to think that he loves me because i let him stay in his ways..and dont challenge him to be better-try new things-or learn how to make me happy...

anyone have a similar expirence or questions?

Yeah I got a question. Why the fuck did you make this thread and why haven't you posted your tits, with time stamp?

fuck all that!
Just want to say awesome Princess Plug pic!

(you)

tits or gtfo

Post tits and then we'll talk as deep as you want.

why are you falling for some neckbeards bait??? Remember to sage friends

What are the little things that keep adding up?
Also, if the relationship doesn't make you happy, what are you doing in it.

Post tits with timestamp
Then you get the advice you want

kinda relevant.

The only person falling for bait is Any person proclaiming to be female most show tits. It's the rurus.

i have a similiar experience but i will not tell u intil u post tits WITH timestamp

Sounds like your boyfriend doesn't know you all to well. Just be more open and tell/teach him how to make you happy. if he brushes it off or ignores it, you gotta keep pushin what your saying cause it's important for you. If he doesn't take you seriously then it's not gonna last.

here you go sirs!
princessplugs.tumblr(dot)com

to be honest, I'm drunk.. and other image boards dont move as fast, so i thought i would try here again. but sadly you reminded me that conversions here dont go any where. TITS AND TIMESTAMP.. Whoa better turn on my lamp and web cam and find a piece of paper and a pen so i can prove im a girl so i can talk! this is why Cred Forums sucks and everyone went to other boards

faggots who've never had relationships

Oh no a lamp! Pens and paper! What a mother fucking tragedy!

holy shit what a bro. I just happend to remember owler's pick. didn't know this was a thing

what is so hard to understand about this. tits or gtfo. always has been and always will be the rule

No one cares at all

So close to the penta tho.

Totally ok... this is kinda my 'thing'
There is also a whole lot of guy who plug themselves as well..... go figure

Mostly house work, we work similar hours, both in the service industry. I get one day off a week and i spend it cleaning and doing 'what needs to get done' his days off are playing vidya and napping... but if i say anything its a huge deal because he has longer shifts..

Have you thought about not being a cunt about it?

I'm scared I'm doing this to my girlfriend now...

>other image boards don't move as fast

>Cred Forums sucks and everyone went to other boards

Pick one.

If you weren't seeking attention, you would have just said "my significant other", without defining yourself as a female. No one cares if you're a woman unless tits.

Stop attention whoring.

Sage

hurr durr im drunk and need attention.

Kass, is that you?

man up and start beating her you pussy

You sir, are and idiot.

In general, if you try to improve him, he will resent it. You can inflect his behavior a bit, but not a lot. (And you may be surprised to discover that one of the things he worries about staying with your is your tendency to view him as a home improvement project.)

So ask yourself this: as the two of you are, right now, could you live with that? Or do you need him to be a different person to be happy long term? Because if you need him to be a different person, maybe you just need a different person tout court.

Maybe your boyfriend would love you more if you'd TITS OR GTFO

I dont even care if im a woman, i dont care if youre a man? saying tits and timestamp is incredibly stupid becuase it doesnt work, and you know that.. but yet you say it anyways?

Why are you guys letting it build up to the 1 day you have off... Keep up with things as they get dirty. Don't start with separate chores, get him to help you with stuff that can take 2 ppl and then if he doesn't do something on his own after just ask him to do something else... It's not hard and don't push it with a million little things. Just easier to do them all quick yourself

I concur
>Pic related

What a waste of a good roll...

>girls exist on the internet
Sure, girls frequent the internet, but this does not mean what you think it means.
Lurk moar newfaggot

Well, this might have become my thing too.

If you don't care then your tits would already be out you dumb cunt

So close yet so far :|

Because those are the rules...dont like them. Dont post. It's that fucking simple you dumb cunt

Maybe it's true that it doesn't work, but it also doesn't give satisfaction to fat neckbeards for pretending to be girls on the internet nor whores looking for attention in the wrong places

Agreed.

simple fucking rules, if you don't like them just gtfo

Oldfag here. tog has always been the rule. So post or GTFO

I appericiate that thought and i dont want to 'change' him but hes older than i am so i assumed he would take on more responsibility.. but im left with bills.. and even setting alarms so hes not late for work... I guess i dont even know if im looking for advice.. I feel like I could complain for days but still be able to justify his side

True. Op has a seemingly legit story, but rules are rules for a reason.

Then STFU and quit bitching. We don't want to hear it

You're seriously the worst kind of person

He does the shit where it's either his day off so he doesnt want to do anything, or hes got to work so he doesnt want to

Exactly, as long as there's people blindly going along with these shitposts and taking the bait, then there's going to be a continuous inflow of attention whores and neckbeard faggots who think that posting this shit is okay

Saged to high hell

Guise....stop replying to this cunt

with every one of my posts so far

This, or at least sage, it's an option for a reason

you are an idiot, that image size isnt even readable

Tits or GTFO!

What did you expect? This board is especially famous for shit like that.

Sage

Because this board has an exceptionally high rate guys pretending to be girls and girls pretending that they matter

>Not knowing how to zoom

>Grils pretending that they matter

arent you all already fat neck beards? chill the fuck out and post somewhere else. asking for advice doesnt make me an attention whore.. but im pretty sure that posting unrelated shit about tits in a thread that has nothing to do with thta makes you look out of place and craving attention

#Grilllivesmatter#Colemanlivesmatter#GLM

Do you even Cred Forums bro?

The difference is in your chemistry. He probably used to work hard for your attention, showed very strong personality traits in the beginning that attracted you to him in the first place.

He's in maintenance mode now. He doesn't take you for granted but you have become a part of his every-day. The problem with this is that women do not commonly enter maintenance-mode. You get stuck with laundry and dishes (assuming you guys are live-in) and you probably have to drag him out to do things that you used to enjoy.

I could be right or wrong but first thing you do if you are live-in's is get a chore calendar. Then establish a date night. Weekly if you can manage, monthly if your schedules don't sync. ELIMINATE THE LITTLE THINGS! If he has not cheated or been outright disrespectful, he probably still loves the shit out of you.

There are ways to encourage him to be more what you need to be as you transition into a long term relationship. Theres always milestones to be had over the years and you're at one where you need him to do more than what he is doing, otherwise you wouldnt feel this way.

I'm getting there.

> asking for advice on Cred Forums

>Here's the problem
>I'm a cunt to my boyfriend because he works harder than me and I know it
>He wants to relax when he's not working his ass off
>I want to nag him to do stuff until he breaks up with me
Fuck off already. This is definitely attention whoring and until you TOGTFO the only attention is going to be this...

Please, just go away. Don't feed the troll

But you arent who you say you are.
You arent a girl. That you must prove.
Tits + timestamp
Or gtfo
Saged

Newfag

troll because no tits is invalid. op is genuinely female, not even a white knight beta cuck can speak female that well

Saged

See

>it's not any big thing that i want to be mad about
Why would someone WANT to be mad at something. Im telling you a real dude would never put that sentence together.

NO!! NOT AGAIN!

Are you my girlfriend?

Nice

I enjoy when I get mad *shrug* It's very possible. I've been in relationships where I wanted to get mad about some stupid shit that my gf was doing , but couldn't justify being mad about something so insignificant.

No, asking for advice doesn't, bit openly displaying your gender, ESPECIALLY when its irrelevant does, which you did. You could have simply brought up your issue and received advice but you decided to point out that you had tits like your special or some shit.

The rules are there to enforce that everybody here is anonymous and equal. That can't happen when everybody is running around thinking that their gender grants them priority over other. Your gender doesn't matter and you don't matter. Titus or gtfo

You must have been in the uranium thread.
Nice trips btw

/thread
>You don't belong here OP

You either are mad or you aren't. Wanting to be mad is a mechanism that creates drama where drama should not exist. This is a female trait. You are a female or on hormones.

OP is trying to control this urge to misinterpret her BF. Her ability to look inwards and be honest with that feeling is honorable and severely rare in females these days and deserves response without proof of tits. We need to encourage this type of behavior in women.

Ded Bred Anyone?

You are in the wrong place

Why don't you renounce the path of cock you degenerate piece of shit walking hole

Become a nun

Thank you.. you're words were actually just what i needed, Im going to finish my beer and go to bed.. I hope everything in your life seems just as clear!

I'm not quite sure that you know what you're talking about.
>I'm male.
>No hormones.
>Very much a no drama person.
> I've felt what you're talking about.
>Fuck off with your sensitivity feels bullshit

You guys are blind. This guy is either a genius or the real troll in this thread. Saged just in case

Upvoted

Good going faggot.

Damn wtf happen

>it's not any big thing that i want to be mad about but the little things keep adding up

Maybe you should talk to him instead of posting on Cred Forums?
You have no idea how annoying is it when girl behaves like everything is ok but SUDDENLY she explodes, complains about everything and breaks up.
And honestly...
>little things keep adding up..
You will have that problem with every single relationship... Maybe you are just bored? You and your boyfriend should try new things, not only in bed, go for a trip abroad or whatever.

And talk to him.
Boys CAN'T read girls minds. He won't know how you feel, unless you tell him.

>4 years
>not long term
Ohhhh you're just stupid

He's just a cunt I do believe. Saying that this behavior is exclusively female is simply ignorant. Nokosage

The fact that there still exists the possibility that OP could still, infact be a dude trying to play us for a fool removes the privilege of a response. "tits or gtfo" does not only establish an equal field of anonymous posting for all users, but helps give resistance to any cucks trying to take away the time of our day by generating a fake story to generate real sympathy, therefore trolling us thoroughly.

Apparently, whatever she was pouring was flammable it seems. I honestly don't know though

If she said 'they', 'significant other' instead of 'boyfriend' you all will go 'lel faggot kys'.

Damn that webm made me cringe

who said not long term? what backroads are you taking to imply that?

OP is gone. Time to shut it down and let it die

Have you seen the amount of trap threads on this board? The amount of those responses in that situation would be almost too few to be even noticeable.

STOP CHANGING PEOPLE TO FIT YOURSELF! EITHER LOVE HIM AS HE IS OR MOVE ON. MAYBE THEN YOU COULD BOTH FIND SOMEONE WHO FITS MORE BETTER.

base line = Cred Forums isn't the place for feels.
If she really wanted our help she would post tits. It's not like tits with no face and a non helpful background is traceable. There's no reason not to. It's the rule for a reason cuckload

How was your date? Really hot? On fire?

>Valid point
>Not who you were replying to

It was going good until she caught the meth lab on fire

thank you, I dont think anyone here actually cares about the gender of the person posting, it just the way some people are are trained to respond instead of having something interesting/unique to say

fuck you im still working on my beer

If truly OP, how about feet and timestamp? Lets see those cuck-kickers

>femanon
It's cumdumpster you fucking newfags.

But we do or we wouldn't be wasting all of this time telling you what a dumb cunt you are for posting this. Cunt.

Maybe, but traps threads have different purpose than asking for advice. When it comes to relationships, your gender matters because women are differant than men, no matter what sjw faggots say.

Yeah, when you are a guy asking for advice, you don't have to post your dick to get replies.
If you are a girl asking for advice, you have to show tits.
Tits or gtfo should apply only to attention whores. (Like, 'what would you do to me, user' - this kind of threads)

>differant

*Different, stupid typo

Lol this

It applies to anyone claiming to be female, newfag. Reason being, you will get moar attention for the simple fact that you're claiming to be female. Want to have a succesful troll post. Claim to be a femanon. Doesn't matter what the post is, just hint at being female and (you)s will pop up all over the fucking place. You must be new here because this argument has been shut down over and over again. Lurk moar

this, op being female is irrelevant when op is not asking for attention. you dont get trolled unless you give attention. you want to give attention to every female, which makes you beta. you give your precious attention to every person who comes off as female, and get mad when they arent.

You're right, nobody cares about gender, they DO, however, care when somebody willingly throws away their anonymity for no good reason, thinking that it will make them more special. A regular fucking user would be smart enough to bring up this topic and receive advice within the first few posts. This OP, however, thought "her" tits gave "her" special snowflake status.

So basically "she" is a cunt and nobody likes "her". I hope the boyfriend kills himself.

Any femanon who has been here for very long knows exactly what hinting that their female will do. It's either intentional for attention or simple ignorance due to being a newfag. Either way Tits or GTFO is applicable

This user gets it. Have some tits since this thread is lacking

If it was a guy asking for advice, I would reply as well.
I see no difference.

It's you guys who is making a big deal of that, starting with 'tits or gtfo' shit.

If she's a troll, she baited you. Can't you see that?

Cred Forums couldn't handle true anonymity, anyway. Would you take the best blowjob of your life from a gloryhole or would you freak the fuck out and need to see the other person first?

Lol bitch, you couldve posted tits from the start & already got good advice + maybe a little fun out of it. Instead, you chose to complain on an user board about a 'rule' thats been a thing 4ever, & now your thread is 95% shit & you defending yourself like your on Cred Forums.
Couldve just posted a titty & avoided this shit show you call a thread. When will these bitches learn..

I would close my eyes and enjoy the blowjob, honestly.

Bro OP asleep, this shit is all aftermath by anons

Samesies

Newfags never learn Cred Forumsro

While gender does apply in certain situations, and could apply in this situation, OP threw around the her female status like a spaz and it was completely 100% un-fucking-necessary. She could of easily said significant other or casually mentioned a boyfriend but instead she made sure to rub it in out faces that yes, OP is female and no, tits won't be seen.

I dunno how long you've been here friendo but that's a really great way to piss of the people on this board

Tits or gtfo

He's trying to argue against tits or gtfo...he's either a white knight, a newfag, or just a massive faggot in general.

Sadly
New Cred Forumsitches are weak. Any fem/b/ro wouldve just played the game & got what she came for.
Facts

Welp you can think all you want that I denied you tits. OP was never going to give them anyway. Got breakfast to make, have fun at school anons, make good grades!

Kys & stream it

>"This one's getting boring, I want a better one!"

Princess mentality is the worst.

I am waiting eagerly for the day when the image is smaller than the thumb

Wut? Who are you?

The ones who get baited are the ones that are baited for. In this situation, it would be anons who take what OP is saying as truth. By this logic, those who provide a real response are those being baited. Those replying with "tits or gtfo" are salty, me included, but not baited

I like your thinking. Trips don't like guise.

>I dunno how long you've been here friendo but that's a really great way to piss of the people on this board

I'm a red cancer from 2011.

You are right, I see a lot of pissed people here. If OP was a troll, she achieved her goal. I gave her 'normal' advice, but everyone else went 'tits or gtfo! bait!'

Tbh I can't really get it, because I'm a femanon as well. (But please ignore it, I don't want to cause more shitstorm. I'm here for traps, gore, shitty ylyl and memes.) For me tits aren't a big deal.

>OP threw around the her female status like a spaz

I imagined myself being a guy and now I see it.

Anyone who doesn't immediately post tits or gtfo after reading that original post should.

Dubs confirm

>I'm here for traps
You can leave now, fag. You disgust me.

I can see where you're coming from with this, but as I stated earlier with a different user, if this OP supposedly was a troll then by the original post the goal that was in mind was to waste the time of those who posted genuine replies. Had the goal to have generated 100+ tits or gtfo replies, the post wouldn't have been so drawn out talking about a bf, it more simply would've drawn out the fact the OP is female and left it there, more or less.

Now with you identifying yourself as female, it could be necessary for you to help explain your dissatisfaction with the events that occurred, but you could also be another troll looking for similiar people to bait. Without "tits or gtfo" there would be no way of knowing the truth and thus the board would be left into the hands of dumb faggoty neckbeard trolls.

the shit you guys do for tits. jesus, just say you want to see tits. how else are you going to generate OC since you wont see them IRL

>dissatisfaction with the events that occurred
I don't feel dissatisfied, I feel like you helped me understand one of the rules better, what is good.

>but as I stated earlier with a different user
That different user was me.

I get your point. Now I'm sure OP was trolling, especially after (s)he left thread.

>femanon
>traps
>fag

I don't think that word means what you think it means.

Glad to have helped you see the light, go forth about your day and spread the rules of the board as others too may one day see through the trolls and attention whores, thus saith the anti-baiter. Amen

Look, you're on Cred Forums. The advice you're mostly going to hear is from people who dream of not having to take on adult responsibilities.

When you say he's older, I'm guessing this is bigger than a 3-5 year age gap, so he's in his early 30s? At least?

Because if you meet a man in his early 30s who doesn't pay the bills or get himself to work on time, he's...well, he's like most of the men-children who hang out here, and I hate to say it, but unlikely to change much.

Good luck, OP, whatever you decide.

Chore calendar...Date Night...

May as well just tell her to blow her brains out instead,you make them sound like a 50+ long term couple trying to hold the relationship together

This relationship is dead,sounds like they are living the easy option of just staying together and going through the motions

as oppose to breaking up,living apart,taking on more responsibility and pursuing happiness

tits or gtfo

Trying to be a i'm not posting tits because it's not cool doesn't work here.

TITS OR GTFO FAGGOT

You don't inspire him to better himself or make much of an effort which can only mean he isn't really into you or the relationship all that much

The next step is cheating if he hasn't already

That's it no tits.

Sage goes in all fields bananas and spiderman ensue.

There are such things as low maintenance relationships. Usually happens when both are able to shed insecurities. Very typical for both to live mostly separate lives. A lot of talking takes place, mutual respect to neither nag nor ignore the other. They are essentially true equal in most cases.

However there are minimal things that must take place. One person cannot take more burden than the other when it comes to house upkeep. In an equal relationship like this, the smallest thing can upset this balance, it wont take much and its not a big deal until it is a big deal. It doesnt become a big deal unless it it is brought up and ignored, or not brought up at all and allowed to fester.

As farfetched as it sounds, some relationships are literally that boring, and thats just fine for some. As bad as it may sound to you, its still a tragedy for a relationship like that to be upset by something as simple as trading responsibilities with chores or having a night every so often specifically with the intent of shuffling up the monotony.

fucking newfags everywhere

see, this is that rare kind of post that actually proves you are a woman

it doesn't exempt you from the degradation of posting your tits in exchange for attention but it does prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are a woman

no fucking man would ever even contemplate bitching about something he isn't even sure he needs to bitch about, hence the term "bitching"

i could even give you some constructive advice but i have yet to see timestamped tits so, kindly, get the fuck out

What did you expect?

And considering how easily aggressive you get here I am sure it's not only your boyfriend that is a problem to your relationship - but you are equal responsible for the status quo.