Beta / Cringe Thread

Beta / Cringe Thread

I'll start things off with a sanic themed funeral

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2198271/Dylan-Cecil-Boy-slipped-jetty-drowned-laid-rest-Sonic-Hedgehog-coffin.html#v-1822836305001

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2n4JmoFp8Yw
youtu.be/RvNI3r2xqhI
youtube.com/channel/UCqxtY2hj93XNkqTMb-KUUqA/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0
youtube.com/watch?v=VJ9cGNkh-vE
youtu.be/xUVooNQE3VM
youtube.com/watch?v=kNTC_2eOW38
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The kid was 4 years old user what the fuck man

Did those guys jump in the jetty as tribute? Why is their hair so fucking wet?

>making fun of 4y/o cause sanic
op is truely a faggot

They worked up a sweat fucking his dead body.

femanon here. you sound like disgusting human beings, and I would never bf you or even have you as friends. you would probably realise that i'm too pretty for you anyway, and I guess that you wouldn't even dare speaking to me IRL

also, I'm not posting tits, because i have the right to post on this website without getting slut shamed. also, i'm an oldfag and i know that that rule does only apply to attention whores

M'lady

Baiting this hard

> you sound like disgusting human beings
> i'm an oldfag
> you sound like disgusting human beings

kek

>femanon
>no tits

Seriously this is fucking bad, you have been warned
youtube.com/watch?v=2n4JmoFp8Yw

youtu.be/RvNI3r2xqhI

sounds like a new song from tara the android

how does this kid die, if he was running fast enough like sonic he could've just ran on top of the water like Dash in the Incredibles

gg

Kid i saw at a con

Guaranteed he could kick fuck out of u

i know i was shaking i was so intimidated cant believe i got a clear shot

>kick the fuck out of you
>legs strapped onto that chair thingy
kek

'bootin

Why do I feel like you came from the attention whore thread with people mad debating about "tits or gtfo"?

lurk moar

ur edgy

pure cringe

A colleague of mine, oc

You have been visited by Trips Fairy! A rare treat. Please enjoy this token for your impressive roll! Congratulations, user.

Jesus.

But guys, this IS the cringe

>news
pretty badass honestly
this guy doesnt give a fuck

Why people like this have enough self-steem to do this shit?

because all the people like this without self-esteem killed themselves already

Now all I can hear in my head is a slow bagpipe cover of City Escape playing over the video.

Nice copypasta friendo :^)

Guess you could say

He went fast.

WAY PAST COOL

If you liked that one

That is really disturbing.

WE SHOULD NEVER HAVE STOPPED HITLER

yes

Just found out my town mall got an old youtube account with """""funny""""" clips.

Enjoy.

youtube.com/channel/UCqxtY2hj93XNkqTMb-KUUqA/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

Oh, I get it. Because he's a fucking raccoon.

Jesus.

samefag 2.0

I'm sure his neckbeard is hirsute as well!

Wrong

a classic

kek

Takes the cake for the worst one

thanks, oc
not mine obviously

youtube.com/watch?v=VJ9cGNkh-vE

Is he died?

Here's the cringiest thing I've ever read.

Gentlemen, I bring you the Anal Vore family reunion.

Silly whale. Apartments are made for humans, not giant marine mammals.

jesus

>jealousy.

underrated

I don't get what's so cringe about this. The fact that he hangs out with friends and you spend all day on here jerking it to traps?

>Hello my family and friends
>Anal vore is eating shit with hour asshole
> kind of like that one south park episode
>I'm REALLY into it
>Here's a pic of you shoving me up your asshole
But what went wrong?

boobs
also chek'd

>Look Grandpa I paid an artist to draw a picture of you shoving my head up your ass!
>Why are you leaving? Are you mad? What did I do wrong?

You know, girls who are pretty never have to say they are pretty. So you are either ugly, or full of yourself. Go back to tumblr with your shit.

kys

Good job

Shiiiit, like I give a fuck, been on norcos all day, I'll reply to whatever, even your stupid bitch ass.

Hey I know that meme!

I thought this was a cringe thread? Why is it bait? *fish gather around for lesson.

Maybe it's the fact he wears a giant fucking fur suit and thinks he's an animal

Damn u reclaimed the shit out of that. Nice spin on an old meme. Youll go far here kid.

what is going on here?

Thats not cringe. That niggas got balls for shitting his pants in public befor 50

Who let the edgy teens out of class?

the only thing cringeier is that youre trying to defend it. i can only assume youre a furry too. anyone who think this is even remotely ok should have their head examined. youre a fucking cunt hair away from being a serial killer who beats his dick while giving oral to newborn puppies

Really, I thought it was because all furry are trash.

You have one thing right. The point is that dressing up like that is fun as fuck, and who gives a fuck what people think of you, not like it matters, not here to prove anything to anyone I don't know.

How is it fun? Can't you use video games as an escape from reality like every other "normal" person? You are just as defective as transgender freaks, sort your life out.

You fucker

that's why his legs are strapped down nigger

youtu.be/xUVooNQE3VM

this is satire

tits or gtfo

Its a very freeing feeling, not sure what other words would describe it really.

moar mulan

KEK

maleanon here. you sound like disgusting human beings, and I would never gf you or even have you as friends. you would probably realise that i'm too swole for you anyway, and I guess that you wouldn't even dare speaking to me IRL

also, I'm not posting cock, because i have the right to post on this website without getting manshamed. also, i'm an oldfag and i know that that rule does only apply to attention whores

reptiliananon here. you sound like disgusting human beings, and I would never rule you or even have you as slaves. you would probably realise that i'm too elite for you anyway, and I guess that you wouldn't even dare speaking to me IRL

also, I'm not posting scales, because i have the right to post on this website without getting lizard shamed. also, i'm an oldfag and i know that that rule does only apply to attention whores

Somebody screen cap this

youtube.com/watch?v=kNTC_2eOW38
I win

˙ʇı ןןɐɔ noʎ ɹǝʌǝʇɐɥʍ ɹo ,ɐʇǝq, pǝɹǝpısuoɔ buıǝq ɟo ʞɔıs ɯ,ı ˙ʇı ʇnoqɐ ʎɹɔ oʇ ǝɯ oʇ ʞןɐʇ ʎןuo puɐ ‘ʇıɥs ǝʞıן ɯǝɥʇ ʇɐǝɹʇ oɥʍ sʎnb bɐqǝɥɔnop ɹǝʇɟɐ ob sʎɐʍןɐ sןɹıb ǝsǝɥʇ puǝ ǝɥʇ uı ˙ʎpɐן,ɯ ɹoɟ buıɥʇʎuɐ op pןnoʍ puɐ ‘qoظ ǝɔıu ɐ ʞɹoʍ ‘ʎnb ǝɔıu ɐ ɯ,ı ˙ǝuoz puǝıɹɟ ǝɥʇ uı ʇnd buıǝq sʎɐʍןɐ ı ɯɐ ʎɥʍ

guess what you are

You're garbage. You've already irretrievably failed at life. Call 911, report a home invasion and wave a toy gun at the cops.