Something that had allot of hype but turned out to be a disappointment . For starters , no mans sky

Something that had allot of hype but turned out to be a disappointment . For starters , no mans sky

>This thread
And that's the end

Destiny

The community of that game is also the worst. The double standards, faggotry and willingness to complain, then defend Bungie, then complain, then Defend again even when they get Jewed EVERY SINGLE TIME, is fucking ridiculous.

And of course Rise of Iron is no different.

>something that had a lot of hype but turned out to be a disappointment
You op.

Got itand Played for an hour yesterday and sent it back

Me.

Skyrim
Brink

yes

Funny, I never tried those but as a kid I was really curious on how those were .

that game is refined, like a piece of art. It's under-appreciated.

Tboir

Ankle hurting death traps.

Pretty much every new phone model that comes out.

theyre stupid.
theyre too impractical to be used.
theyre huge, and if you can jump in a cowboy stance then i guess theyd kinda work for you.

Warhammer 40k Eternal Crusade

Spore.

I will not rest until EA burns for what they did to it. If i don't get them in my life time, i'm fucking haunting their asses.

You're drunk that movie was amazing

marriage

Was anyone with enough since to see past the flashy trailers actually hyped about this? It looked like 12 year old edge fest from the beginning.

Youre wasted that movie was an overrated edgefest. It was barely better than batman vs superman and that movie was a giant turd. DC obviously lost their touch with movies.

Dam son

My life
>lives of everyone on here

Cred Forums

You can just say bump (You)

WW2

Hiroshimoot

America.

Supporting Trump.