Hey Cred Forums

hey Cred Forums
do you ever sit alone on your lunch and just wish that someone, anyone was next to you

No, when I'm eating I rather be alone

I don't like to talk when I eat, I'd rather wolf down my food in piece.

No, when I'm in the break room eating lunch at work it's always crowded and everyones talking on thier phone. And i'm just sitting there wishing they'ed all just shut the fuck up and kill themselves.

Did you just put pepper in your ketchup?
No wonder you're alone

Pepper in the ketchup.. Youre not alone, soulmate

dont you own a phone poorfag

McChicken ? Are you a nigger ?

>they should kill themselves because they are more successful than you in every way, especially socially.

You poor thing.

no

No i feel uncomfortable around people i rather be alone but then i look like a loser by social standards and people judge, i wish i couldn't care but i do care because of my primary instinct of being accepted by others... I fucking hate being human

i used to sit alone
> then i sat with the cool kids
> they told me to fuck off
> i asked them why
> said i wanted to fit in somewhere
> they said i was to slim and looked like a dumb nerd
> no other conversation for 3 months
> start working out
> try looking at fashion
> ask sister what i should wear to look cool
> talk to people online on how to behave in a group
> one day approach them at lunch again
> just sit down asking them whats going on and if they had plans for the weekend
> they look at me confused but invite me to a party
> i have transformed
> party was the most fun i ever had
> drank, smoked weed and realised that all these cool dudes i used to hate were just doing what they have to do
> used to even bully my nerd friends
if you want to have friends, look at what kind of friends you want and be like them.
keep a bit of uniqueness aswell, noone likes a basic bitch.
basicly if you want it, do it. stop wasting time. make your dreams come true
just DO IT!

Be me 23 m
I ordered that same meal once.. expecting a nice lunch to myself.
But then I got hit on by some old dude that wanted to be my sugar daddy.
Ended up paying for my meal and sat near me.
Didn't want to cause a scene so I just dealt with him trying to have a conversation with me.
Most awkward lunch I've ever had.

Yes but nobody calls me

did you put pepper on your ketchup op i do that too

I feel exactly the same. It's gotten to the point where I can't hold conversations anymore because everything people talk about seems boring or stupid to me. As long as you have one person in your life that understands and supports you, then you don't have anything to worry about.

Have you tried pretending to be blind and getting a guide dog? Batches love guide dogs.

No I sit alone because I hate everyone I work with that 100% sums it up I'm the only dude in my department and the rest are a bunch of stupid cnuts as in thay are women

Why didnt you make a little extra cash, pretty boy?

> look at what kind of friends you want and be like them
> used to even bully my nerd friends
> noone likes a basic bitch

Beta and a basic bitch, good job user.

Hahaha kek'd hard thanks for the laugh kind user

Where do you live that a regular McChicken comes in a box?

Hey ;)

Hi user, how are you today? :)

stay mad nerd
i know you still get bullied at work
you fucking loser

I taught i was the only one i kinda developed a wizard skill when they talk i get so deep in strange thought about the meaning of life that i hear nothing of what they say i only see them moving their mouths

Work is about getting the job done not being liked you will understand what I'm saying when your a man.kid shit dos not pay the bills

I wish I had that ability. My anxiety is really bad so I'm constantly listening to people talk or looking at people when I really don't want to. I constantly have the fear that someone is talking about me or looking at how I walk or dress and silently judging me. It makes me really angry, helpless and depressed. I smoke weed and that makes it worse but it does help me relax for a while

Nope. I can't get people to fucking leave me alone. My Coworkers keep sitting next to me or expecting me to go out to lunch and I hate it. Like they fucking go out a lot and I don't want to waste that much money. Not to mention I deal with their dumbasses all day... Why would I want more?

Nah, I like being alone and listening to music when i'm eating.

Your the kind of human garbage I want to purge.

Considered it.
I'm really broke.
But decided it wasn't worth the clinginess he was offering. Dude was thirsty. Maybe if he was hotter.
But hey he left an extra $15 on the table
Np :)
I now don't ever go there.

Oh i feel pretty much exactly the same all the time man this thing of shutting down the world only works for me with people i feel comfortable with like family old friends ex girlfriend otherwise the anxiety is to high im not able to do it
Anyway i wanna say i understand how you feel i deal with it every day almost everyone says they have anxiety issues but most of them are not even close of the level of anxiety that people like us feel

same here, people are fucking weird.

yeah you might think that
but i don't care
im doing great my life is amazing
i have a good job, way more friends
i drink and shit i have fun with my life and you sit there in your basement and are mad at me because you can't have what i got.
you are mad because you can't get yourself to do what i did and control your life.
you are just sad because you didn't turn your life into what you wanted.
you just a low energy human that didn't achieve anything and you are so salty about it.
go on being mad, sad and salty, see what it brings you.

You've been conned.
The "you need genuine emotional interactions with fellow humans to be happy" is a lie.
You can be just as happy with a whore.

Most people don't know that the whore they're with is a whore. Or refuse to accept it.
Eventually, everyone just settles down into despair and is content with whatever latest whore was available for the money at their disposal or for the effort they're willing to make getting a new one.

Yeah, it's like we have to try twice as hard to do anything and when we fail then it feels like everyone thinks we're just lazy or quit too easily; it's really frustrating. I haven't had a job in over 3 years and I just sit at my moms house and smoke weed all day. I try to help with chores and stuff, but I feel like and am a loser. I'm going to try to get a job soon, but I know Ill have an episode one day, not call or show up, and get fired again. Hope things are good for you though, user.

I love sitting alone. Dealing with people during mealtime is not what I want to do.

stop smoking weed all day

That would help a lot lol. I just love that Mary Jane

Yeah.
Sometimes I just wish I could be a normie for a day Cred Forums.
Friends. People who love you. Worrying about stupid problems. Not hating everything.

Sounds kinda nice you know?

Maybe this is projecting, but you don't love weed. You just hate being bored, and weed helps you cope with that.

No, I usually sit alone at lunch wishing everyone would stop staring at me.

OP here going to answer some questions

big dick but pale skin
I have fashion sense and friends in college but not anyone who I could consider a close friend. I'm naturally skinny and workout now and then but can't really puy on any weight. What kind of diet would you recommend?
yup
nope
sup.
Finland
I haven't had any really close friends since I was 12 and remember how awesome that was. Normal human interaction is the only thing that takes my mind away from depression.

Of course it sounds nice. It's a fantasy you've concocted of a standard that's higher than yourself. "Normie" is a term associated with people you think have no problems in their lives, which is such a small minority of people that'd you'd see as completely alien to everyday life.

maybe one day just ask a girl if you can sit down?
most people are cool but yeah man dont ever not do something cause you cant control the out come, you got it bro

thanks, appreciate it