twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(tomoko)
not sure what that means honestly, just play germans man
fuck that stupid vodka drinking country

What research?!

Yes, yes I would.
And what, happy I stopped posting pics?

They can stop giving me shekkles!
Ehhh, I know it is. But still, I wear that stuff, and then see myself in a reflection, and just can't stop thinking of how bad I look. It's why when I go to cons and such, I avoid large glass panes at all costs!

Hikage

Check 1:11 please

youtube.com/watch?v=gaIHkm09cr8

This is exactly what I did aswell

Hello Umi, how are you?
W-what? What are you saying? Lewd!
I'm jealous. But if I hadn't gotten at least some sleep, I'd probably be very poorly of today

How are you doing today?

>I am no such thing and I have done no such thing.
And you denying it just proves you
>You just threw this all around
Because you make it so easy :^)
>If it wasn't for o e cool guy in az I'd think you're all cheeky as shit
Are you implying we aren't?
Going to bed right now. I wish you a good day.

Goodnight /waifu/

I did just solo 5 other mechs, ran out of ammo and death or glory charged to die while my team flanked. 800 ammo, 4 kills. Someone stole the last. Assholes.

still here

and

its not a russian tank though its a chinese modification of a russian tank. i like the russian tank guns though.

I've got a pretty nasty cough going on today sadly, but that's not altogether unexpected. You at school right now?
Okay, good night Saber! Sleep well

Oi!

Night.
That sucks.
No, no classes today.

gonna get some food be back in a minute
alright then i wont, got no reason to
and yea, i dont think exposing yourself on the chan is a very good idea
why would you be jealous of no sleep?
its horrible
night
oh right should have guessed that since the asian faces
i thought russian tanks in WO2 were garbage though
yea i heard russian tanks were op
Nonon.
whats up my man

probably a bug

oh yea i saw it, thought i answered, but i closed tab along with others

i know, your supposed to compae new stuff to old stuff

thats the point of college

night

ill trust yunos opinion

hello nonon, no "boiling" heat today

well yeah supposedly russian tanks were built like shit but in the games the act like they were built to german standards so yeah they are good now
why not my opinion though?

Your don't have them every day then?
No sleep is best sleep imo
What's the point of college? I'm confused

Umi claimed

Circle jerking is pretty easy and fun to do so I don't blame you. You use what sites you use I don't care lol.

Fine man I'll stay for a bit.Ah then it seems I was wrong about the boy, here I was thinking there was another good man viktor. It isn't but for whatever reason no matter how fast my legs take me the enemies always catch up and tear me a new one. I should build Rylais more but I love a pretty powerful burst build.

I'm doing pretty good myself just a wee bit tired. How about yourself?

Alright that's where I draw the line nobody stops the shekel flow.
Like just stare for a while and see what happens. Like I just took one long look at myself once and boy I loved how I looked. Start thinking on some positives too bud. There aren't many of those though right? Glass panes that is haha.

THAT IS NOT PROOF. I do not make it easy at all You're too good at it. You know what you're right, thinking about it I remember how cheeky the cool guy is too. Fuckin arizona man.
Night saber sleep well!

Nothing much, had/made an amazing vegetarian crab noodle soup. And went about my week.

Nani?!

>You're too good at it
I try

>Last post
>Saber

Hey there Nonon.

Good!
And alright, I won't do that again... probably.

Exactly!
I thought you meant not many positives, and was about to agree. But if you meant glass panes, nah man, the San Diego convention center has tons, and malls have a metric fuckload as well.

Thursdays and weekends are off.

lewdness and sexc

because one will always see themselves for less than their worth

i shall make you care about what sites i use, also i'll show you i'm a cool az man one of these days

no

remember, no more chan exposing

going to bed like in a bit
>hikage

Ohayou

Who art thou?

LUL

During around waiting for class right now. I got a decent wait ahead of me
Haven't seen you in a long time, how have you been?
That sounds pretty good. I had Tuesday's off last year and it was amazing. I have work classes for my only class on Friday's now do I get a long weekend if I choose it to be
Oh. I'm a loser neckbeard faggit though so those don't apply to me

but yuno only knows the things i say on the internet

scatterbrain...
glad you agree with me though
tomoko a qt
dude no the russian tanks were created to rape the german tanks
also i now realised i typed WO instead of WW
damn dutch
what the fuck is wrong with you?
power of christ compells you
>good man
>viktor
pick one
yea thats the same for me but then i suggest running ghost, its really under rated i love having it on immobile mages
sounds pretty nice, did you eat out or make it yourself?
kek yes you will
i give you till tomorrow

I haven't had a waifu for a while. But damn, Rem's just too kawaii.

dont encourage them and didnt your country get steamrolled in ww2

I know. I'll keep it to PMs if I can help it.

Enjoying the days after the heat wave?

Not of actual me, tonight was not something I'd do often.

wait is there 2 nonons, i taalked to one like 2 days back

liar your just to lazy to go for the sexc even though you are

shh

nope your just that easy to ignore
>i am serious

is this one of those seasonal waifus the little whipper snappers keep talking about

good

Fam there's always positives to things you like. I'm sure you can find yourself happy with it sometime. Well shit lol I thought they wouldn't have too many but then again people like seeing themselves all the time. Haven't been to a mall in a while so can't remember.

How are you gonna do that? I ain't gonna shit on ya or anything. If you can prove it to me maybe I'll change my opinion on you ya fuck.

Well least you get to relax before worrying yourself haha. Glad I could catch ya here man things have been going pretty good tho slightly down to the ok side. I got some peace and quiet right now so thread is a good time. How about you?

Look man viktor is both. Ghost seems really good on him but ignite and flash are pretty much essential for me as a mid laner. One day I'm gonna need to get out of that comfort zone and try ghost on him.

Oh, I spent my time making it.

Of course, it feels great to not be burning.

No, that was me.

well just saying

hey man, thats below the belt
we were talking about russia and germany here
alright sorry i will stop bitching about it
hows the job hunt going?
ouch
alright then, i see how it is
didnt i say pick one? you faggot you cant say both at that point
yea next time we play i will teach you the way of the ghost
honestly ignite is not needed on him since all his skills outrange ignite and he prettty much oneshots
thats pretty impressive. It always tatses a lot better when self made imo
been a while

Your god had no power here! Muahaha
Those just give me a reasonable excuse to not bother trying
>tfw neckbeard without a neckbeard
I can't even fit the stereotype properly
Relaxing is a thing that is foreign to me, but I guess I'm not panicking right now if you count that
Working on my schematics assignment. It's what I'm be doing when class starts, do might as well get a head start

soundcloud.com/chloeburbank/joji-x-ryanjacob-xxx

yeah and germany steamrolled them so it would explain the obsession

You underestimate how bad my self esteem issues are. Everyone does.
And ya man, I'll stop and take some pictures of it sometime. It's glass as fuck.
And most malls are all glass for the store fronts these days.

Too bad it's still humid as fuck.

You mean that thing with Bail Bonds? I dunno, gotta go see if the position is even still open.

has it? i've lost track

It's considered an advanced dish to make. I think most restaurants don't taste as good because they cut corners.

Well, humidity is fine to me if its not accompanied by blistering heat. So this is fine for me.

im sorry i didn't think that far ahead, but ill grow on ya

alright

please stop being so gullible tsunyun

>mfw can't fill stereotype properly
i kek'd don't worry you'll find a cutie pie or at least almost, esdeath did so why can't you

you don't popp up often

keep searching for a job don't be a weak faggot

"advanced" more of a problem with not wanting to cook themselves and yes lots of restaraunts cut corners on the better dishes imo

Reinstalled
Didn't back up anything because alcohol said let' not think about that

Guess who I am

>vegetarian
>crab
Pick one brah

we will about that when i hit you with that holy water
stop it, they cheated. we hadnt been in a real war in about 200 years, we still used canons
eh im not what it was called but you were really excited when you were going to be able to work there
why did you let it go?
could be me but i havent seen you post in a few weeks
how have you been?
yea it sounds quite hard tbh. They probably do that to get it done sooner
how long did it take you to finish it?
man dont take advantage of me
im tired
i cant help it

crab is seafood
it doesnt count as meat thus its vegetarian
how retarded that may sound

this has been me for the past 3-4days
>

probably just went unnoticed/didn't stay for long
stressed and tired. you?

but it isn't a vegetable...
and it has meat
crab is meat
sea creatures have meat
sea creatures are vegetables, not food?

It is not a vegetarian dish then
>professional cook here
You are eating the flesh of an animal. You are eating meat. You are not vegetarian.

I see someone has taken Spike in my absence.

Are you an asshole, Spike?
Are you?

Spike?

Spike, are you an asshole?

kek i didnt know they still were using canons. i dont believe you. yuno hold me im dying

I did choose one. You just happened to seperate the same thing for whatever reason.
Only time I ever used ghost was on my dogger nasus. Pretty much but I love the edge it gives early game since chances are you aren't going to get anything early without it.

What's stoppin ya from relaxing my dude and I'd say not panicking is relaxing! Schematics what do you in that class? And getting ahead is always good, less to do later is what I say.

I underestimate it for everyone I guess. Just gotta dig deep for some confidence dude.
There can't be thaaat much

You seem like you would lol, Already likin ya bud.

remember, im always messing with you with that kinda stuff
its like chicken, its meat, just other meat

i'll hold you, bby

>hikage

lel, sounds nice, but why

Answer me Spike
Spike, don't ignore me.

SPIKE ARE YOU AN ASSHOLE SPIKE

He didn't find a cutie, he found a girl to stalk more like
A squirrel?
>implying it's not just water am old guy mumbled over. NO POWER HERE

Although I think there may be another nonon that posts at different hours.

I always hate those places. They charge a lot and all for some shitty knockoff. I call it an atmosphere tax. But one thing that pisses me the most about bad restaurants is the practice of watering down the broth or soup.

>he doesn't know about vegetarian imitation meats
Quite delicious and hard to tell if it's fake or not.

It took me about 2 and a half hours to make it. A lot of prep and making the broth.

Say that when you're in a warm humid room with no air flow. Even if it's not hot at first, it starts to take a toll.

Fak, I need to go drop by the school sometime soon..... SHIT, I GOTTA GO TO THE WELFARE OFFICE TODAY FUCK I HATE THAT PLACE.

I just had no time to get down to the place, and no way to print up my resume at the time.I'll try and print it up tomorrow and I'll drop it off before I come into work tomorrow.

The only thing that deep is regret and salt.
There really is. LIKE, THERE REALLY IS!

don't worry i grow on many

true

goodnight /waifu/
>hikage

NOT A SQUIRREL
dick...
I mean who I used to claim as before I reinstalled and lot all files.
dick

of course you will and good night

oh excuse me, didnt mean to be rude in that case
must have just missed you
how come you are stressed
Im sick and tired so i can kinda relate
oh my bad, for some reason the term vegetarian means something a bit different in dutch, rather weird
but okay you guys are right if its seafood involved its nog vegi
see ^
true i should be knowning this by now, your kind of an asshole
i will show you a pic in a second
and whats wrong? sure i will hold you
kek shut it you idiot, viktor =/= good goy
yea it works on nasus, especially after the tp nerf which was pretty bad on him
honestly try it on ryze whith stormraiders
you are literally keemstar
its blessed with the voices of holy people
burn demon!
kek yea thats what i mean
you dont wanna wait for 3 hours on your food in a restaurant
oh so you still are interested in it
you think you are able to get it?
night friend

I do know about imitation meats. More often than not contain meat byproducts or are literally just tofu.

see here
the dutch army during the second world war
wew thread went quick for a sec

Esdeath?

tomokokatocan sups.

Actually, dont answer that
Goodnight

Tell that other asshole spiegel to fuck off
he's an asshole
and should fuck off with 10 offs after the fuck
then another 3 fucks

goodnight

I'm going to pretend you didn't say that..
No one's as autistic as Esdeath. Beides, my grammar is too refined to be that whack job, typo and all.

i thought that was really funny to picture a much more modern infantry actually fighting guys that are trying to use a cannon and laughed a little much. that wont be necessary anymore.
it looks more like some form of artillery i thought you meant like a pirate cannon
good enough to say its you to me. night and you can be rude yourself but i do like you enough spike

You need to go EVEN DEEPER. Past the regret and salt is what you're looking for.

Night Hikage

He is very good goy! Nothing says true terror other than a giant nasus activating the turbo.
Actually have not tried the new ryze yet. Never thought about it lol

Anyways I'm dipping off the thread for the night. If you need me you goys know where to find me

A restaurant will have broth prepared, meat and vegetables ready to cook and noodles ready to just warm through. But it will all be done properly for that 3 hours.

Claimed.

Have a nice rest, Spike.

I am.
I probably won't, odds are it's already been filled. But it can't hurt to at least put in.

The only thing past the regret and salt is just more salt!

Oh, your work place doesn't have CENTRAL AIR?

I've seen some restaurants make their broth and soup hours before hand. And when they run out, they stop serving. Those places are always packed and have been around for longer than I've been alive.

The ones I buy are actually vegan. But I'm not, I'm only vegetarian. They're mostly either tofu based products or gluten. And quite expensive.

bad decisions that are too long to explain. i'm alive though so it's all good

>

it's fine, things are usually fast when i stop by
work(lack of, i should say)/school(harvard is killing me)/girls

>

Yep. You have to choose your restaurant cancer. Gluten free vegans are literally inpossible to please.
Those places are still around because they dont compromise. Ever. Any place Ive worked at has done it right or not at all. Once they stopped doing what gave them their name I moved on.

>pic for fun

oh kek sorry to destroy your fantasy
i still think it looks rather weak seeing the german canons
also we entered the battle on bikes, which is also pretty funny to me
alright goodnight man
damn next time we play i need to show you so much
thats pretty logical tbh, man why cant i just think of shit like that
hey mam
yea dude you gotta keep putting yourself out there
if you want to make money because that is what seems to motivate you'
yea i realised how stupid i was
anyhow how did you learn this recipe? just internet or someone taught you?
oh you go to harvard, that must be rough. what are you studying.
can mostly relate with the other 2, what the 3D bitches do now?

I say not panicking, but I'm still on edge, I always am. We just make schematics for circuit boards essentially
I'm not really ahead though it's the problem. Just starting before class starts because I left early the last time because sick
Good night Hikage
Well, I don't actually know who you are is the problem, and you posted what looked like a squirrel.. sorry Spike
I already took a shower, could you stop spraying me now?

computer science and some business shill stuff that i'm not supposed to talk about because 'secret', probably going to leave it though.
it's not what they do, it's what they don't do that is getting to me. starting to think i should stop wanting something real until i have a degree.

its ok it was worth the life and i guess use what you got. its so cold right now jeez

laugh*

Work does, but I work nights so it's off. It's cool anyways. But when I'm asleep in my room at home? Nah mang, fuck that.

Well ya, money's all that can motivate someone to do a job they dislike. Give me a low paying job I DO like though, and I'll be all over that shit.

I once ate at a vegan gluten free restaurant where nothing was ever cooked to "retain naturalness". I couldn't stomach the food, I felt sick after eating there.

Everyone in my family is an amazing cook. It's tradition in both sides of my family that a person coming from a wealthy or prestigious background must be a master of home eco. So all my aunts and uncles and parents literally had cooking beat into them.

My grandmother literally bailed an indian woman's soon out of jail back then and sent him to some academy just so that she would teach my grandmother indian cooking.

Sharko claimed

alright then, but dont ever talk that demonous talk ever again
thats a pretty hard study to boot, good luck with it man.
you working for CIA? dont ddox me
i feel ya, im telling you 2D is life. let it be, and as you say perhaps after college is a better idea
alright well i am happy my lies were funny to you
PAJAMA
yea thats true, but now you have a low pay and a bad job
why arent you just searching for something you like then? im sure there is something
kek, well i probably shouldnt laugh because abuse isnt funny but at least you can cook now
you guys must be from a rich family then
it probably wasnt cheap doing that

not lies misunderstandings. i refuse to wear them i guess i need something warm though

Its kinda my job to sort things like that out. If we have a limited run special we need to be able to cycle it with the demand.
Welcome to the first rule of cooking. Cooking makes things better. If it is just literally salad, then you will be fucking dead in a few years. You cant get half the nutrients you need from vegetables alone and you will die a slow and ugly death. While maintaining moral high ground.

6am
Should sleep, hungry and slight urge to fap...

Morning, Tsun.
The shark, I'm assuming.
Sleep. That's it.

thanks. my steam profile says I'm FBI but they know i'd rather be with the NSA or CIA. but i didn't specifically mean gov't stuff lel

maybe online and 2D will have to do for now..

I guess you're right, anything else will keep me awake

Because everything I like needs certification, which is why I need to get back to school already.

Ayyyy Mami!

Good morning.

Its a picture of mai waifu Mako riding a mako

it felt like you laughed at something i didnt say
yea just do it, or perhaps just take some extra blankets
it must be quite a hard working job, i always hear people who work in kitchens got burned out quite quickly
how are you doing mam?
i was just messing around but why does you steam profile say FBI?

i'd say spike is a pretty good 2D
then start it already dummy
whats keeping you from going?
hey there
sleep well?

Good morning and farewell

i know, i just felt like adding that little bit in. (because i am)

if Spike were real then I'd be moderately to highly satisfied in life

Oh. You don't have any privileges to turn the work ac on?

My family used to be wealthy and powerful back where they came from. And they're actually glad to know how to cook so well. It was normal to beat a kid a bit back then.

Kek. I get my nutrients my eating a wide variety of fruits, vegetables, nuts, legumes, tofu products, dairy products. It's been 6 years since I became vegetarian and I feel better than before and lost a lot of weight. That uncooked vegan place made me throw up after eating there.

Sleep nicely.
Yea, pretty good. First time in weeks I haven't woken up in the middle of the night.

it never helps i just throw them off. i guess i move a lot in my sleep

How are you today, /B? :)

Feeling so boored today

Mornin Shiro.

The fact that I'm a dummy, and I just haven't gotten around to it. New semester doesn't start for a good few months anyways, so I've got a decent amount of time.

Nope. Don't really need it here to be honest.

Well, it is a Wednesday.

That's what I thought,go on now. Have a good rest.
Ay, how does it go?
Morgen.
Oh, I couldn't recognize the person, my bad.
I'm holding up, drinking some coffee because why not.
And for you?
Doing alright so far. What about you?

Megumin claim

It's thursday, retard

oh wait you are part of FBI? thats pretty amazing tbh. what do you do there?
yea he is pretty amazing i give you that, solid choice of husbando
i believe you told me but where are you from again?
thats true i guess, being able to cook is amazing for yourself and your friends
have you tried some sort of heater in your room?
oh thats pretty good, did you do anything different or just lucky?
oh alright but you better get to it next semester
you got everything for it planned already or not? i mean what school and the money put aside
i should drink some myself
im pretty tired had another bad nigt, plus im pretty bored right now so im having a hard time sitting straight

nope cant run the electric bill up because im cold

but something running on gas? and you can turn turn it off when its reached a comfy temperature?

So it's home where you need the AC?

My family is from Vietnam. I was born and raised and good ol' US of A. I am French, viet and Chinese.

Is this OG Spike or some newfag?

oh yea i think i knew this
because it makes some historic sense, is the fact you are vietnamese why you hate frogs?

Im 26 and have gone down to a uni cafe. We cut corners but we make it work better than most other places. I burned myself out hard due to medical reasons as well.
Vegetarians have options. Vegans have less, and a lot of supplements that are animal based products.
>you can live off a diet of meat pies and flavoured milk for 6 months before dying
>add orange juice and its literally a healthy diet
Good morning.
Shiro's English VA is slated to be a VA in the Shimoneta english dub.

i'm more on the tech side of things so most of my work is just sitting there reading everything i possibly can for a lead. basically nothing.

i posted him before him but he is more well known than i am. kinda weird, isn't it

yuno i cant because im a man
youtube.com/watch?v=9HSj-2shbqY

Kinda alright. You?

Well shit, so it is.

HAHAHAHAHA, NOPE! I need to save a bit for it, odds are I'll try applying to scholarships and the like. Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky?
Otherwise I'll be spending my Anime Expo/car money towards that.

Very much so, yes.

>Last janitor left, I finally got to take a picture of it~
I'm not wearing it, so you can't say shit!
>Makoto

wear it

Doing well?
How's the day?
Just lucky.
Cool. I still need to watch Shimoneta, and about 100 other anime.

Musashi claimed

oh alright thats good to hear then
what was happened?
still pretty cool, i would think it looks pretty good on you resume
tomo
what the fuck is this shit?
what does this have to with anything we just talked about
thats what you get for buying a car
you trust a lot on your luck kek
thats probably a good idea, your weebness isnt worth it
alright thats a good start of the day then
how long you got till school?

No, I don't hate frogs. I just think poorly of then because of WWI and WWII, although it's more of a meme. The French were one of the most successful European militaries of all time. I have a strong hate for commies and their ilk.

And if you can master it, you can cook vegetarian food that is exactly like normal food. I make spaghetti and "meat" sauce from scratch sometimes. I my meat eating buddies couldn't even tell it was vegetarian, they actually thought I was legit eating meat.

Buy an AC! They're not that expensive.
W-what is that pic?

About 5-ish minutes.
>mfw fuck school

cute

You already knew how i felt about sleep though! This shouldn't be surprising

well im cold and to fix it i have to take the man approach and err drink myself to sleep or find someone

Make some if you must.
What happened?
I'm fine, just feeling wake at the moment. Been busy, busy like a bee.
>That pic
What on Earth........
Going decent, are you about to go to school?

Hi Alice-u. By the time you see this and reply, I'll be gone. Have a wonderful day.
I am indeed, and right now. Goodbye Mami, I hope to speak to you again soon.

And to the rest of you, have a wondrous day.

Several hospital visits to reset my body to working condition. And each time I just pushed myself harder. After these latest scares I cant afford any more.
I can tell the difference by taste. Lookswise, its easy to fool people. Everything looks the same when its ground into a paste and cooked in tomato.

Guess what, /waifu/?

Lets Nightcap Rory!

Rules
>rolling between 1 and 09
>anything over 12 is an instant fail
>10 is also now a failure
>rerolls allowed and encouraged
Exceptions
Dubs - you choose the drink
Trips - two drinks. Mix and match.
Quads - one of all. Just fuck my life up.

nah they did pretty poorly trust me
they send out whole battalions of foot soldiers against the German gattling guns
but yea no euro contries were winners during the wars
rip
good luck man
yea but, you said some hurtful stuff
made my sleepy heart go owie
kek shut the fuck up dude
that was way too random
if you wanna be a man you better believe in the power of greyskull
nah i think its better if i just sleep a little soon
just some drama alert. I am reformed now though
new day new me, no more drama

See you later Shiro

ah that sucks man
hope you dont push yourself anymore and get well soon
also
rolling

Not yet you impatient turbo nerd. You won't be seeing me in that unless I like you. Not something I'll publicly post unless I decide to sell myself out, which isn't gunna happen easily.

Well enough I suppose. You?

Hazelnut bote.

Hey, I'm happy with my car! And as I learn, I'll actually have something to work on!
I know I do.
BUT MY TURBOWEEB IS CALLING TO ME!
I'll probably still go, but I won't much be buying anything.

Eh, grandma already bitches about the electricity bill. Plus, garage. No spot to put it.
That is my cat keyhole lingerie set~ It came in the mail today, Renge bought it for me.

Haha, I just enjoyed my first real week of being able to sleep in a bit, and I'm right back to busy this week.
>See above.

i do but i dont have the big titted girl or anything like that

This mine

Oh, uh sorry

>Not yet you impatient turbo nerd. You won't be seeing me in that unless I like you. Not something I'll publicly post unless I decide to sell myself out, which isn't gunna happen easily.

Just stop, Makoto.

He's already fucking dead.

Holy fucking shit, Togame just wanted a pic to masturbate because he's gay in denial, no need to insult him that hard.

He's probably just sad now.

^.^

Grey Goose :^)

It tasted like meat, I add stuff to it that gives it "umami" to fake a meaty flavor.

I know, I know. They did poorly on WWII because the Germans had more advanced tactics than the French. And the Germans got lucky several times.

Isn't it weird for a guy to wear it? Ask your gf to wear it! You are a guy right?

If you wear it and post a picture of it I'll admit I'm cute

Have fun at school, and see ya later.
By the looks of it, you're throwing off you sleep schedule....
It's a new day, always has a chance to be better than the last.
That's good to hear, having a deserve sleep is great!
Just now wait for the other one.
>lingerie set
>Renge
The nyanpsu( or whatever it's spelled) one?
Morning.

i need a nap holy shit im getting tired
later guys
yea but you also almost died with yout car
keep that turboweeb in your pants no one wants to see that
i honestly dont even know if those things are expensive, im a con virgin so to speak
its because your waifu is loli
you will never be a real MAN
kek i will sleep now
just to agonise you
yea but all that stuff was also on their own hands because of the Treaty of Versailles
yea and i really shouldnt, but im too tired to keep my eyes open
it better be, yesterday was fucking horendous

she is the best and sleep well

>get well soon
Kek.
I dont have any vodkas. You roll for what I have. And I have more expensive stuff than Grey Goose.
As far as it goes, its about texture more than anything for meat.

Aka best bote

What a fat ugly slut, your taste in women is as appalling as your hygiene.

Have a wonderful rest, later and take care.

>

Wut? I call a lot of people turbo nerds.

>Isn't it weird for a guy to wear it?
Well, that's a matter of opinion, no?
>gf
>Me
>Wanting a 3D female relation
Nigga, I just got done with that shit, I ain't going back!

SHIT, now THIS is an offer...

Yep. Hopefully everything will be solved pretty easily.
>.....
What?
>Yes, that Renge.

Not my fault others can't drive.
>Implying
A 4 day pass is less than $100. It's places to stay, and exhibits, and things to buy that'll consume your wallet.

I've got a friend who thinks that's best bote, actually.

Undecided if I want to go for an 86, or stick to my RX7/Mk3...

I handle my girl so well I don't feel a single edge or corner, sweet fedora in that picture, I need to get one.

night

Im watching the Madoka movie 3. Seriously. What is that round cake scene?
>people aren't rolling
>maybe they dont want me to drink tonight

Hello everyone
I'm stopping by to say hi and to lurk for a bit. Oh hey Garde. Tu es un choux

Tristana claimed

>

Night, night Yuno.

Hmm. What do you have? Any Chinese drain cleaner?(chinese white wine)

Texture isn't an issue when I'm trying to imitate ground meat. I can't wait for that vegan chicken that's made out of vegetables to be market approved.

Oh. So you're gonna wear it? :^)

Same here with the relationship. She turned into a real SJW when she went into college.

>What?
I have no words to type.....
Renge huh..
Night and take care.
It's strange but entertaining.

how do i get you to like me then?

You roll between 01 and 09. I roll that number to decide my shot for the night.

Cmon lucky 7

Of course I am! Do you not see like, one of the first posts in this thread?

Mine just went real south. I rarely talk to either of them now.

And why not?
Yep. He said I need to send him pics doe.

WAIT IS IT TIME FOR NIGHT CAP RORY?!

>this thread

It is.

I'mma get them rolls again on night cap.

roll

4 incoming then.

YOU GOT A 4! YOU FUCKED IT ALL UP!

You didn't answer me

That fine though

Why would you want that?
>Pics
In them......
I think the coffee I'm drinking was laced with something......

Chen is best Touhou

I wish I had enough different drugs to do this every night.

One day I will.

Because you keep posting without a picture you homosexual.