Humilate a real faggot! i show everything of myself! make me famous , i want to be recognized by my friends

humilate a real faggot! i show everything of myself! make me famous , i want to be recognized by my friends

Why don't you try a fancy suicide then faggot?

Go on then

you're not doing it right, even if you're bait faggot you need to show tits

ok sir give me orders! what should your slut show?

sharpie in pooper

knife in pooper

Spread Pussy lips for daddy

Cactus in pooper

Sharpie in pooper now

shoe on head

>It's nao....faggot

give it to me! humiliate me and make me famous

Log off and throw your computer put the window.

Post webm

Sharpie in shoe

Well this south fast

i show everything!!! give me orders! my friends are on Cred Forums and it makes me horny if they see me like this and recognize me

>sharpie in shoe in pooper

Abort abort. It's a dude.

dearest OP,
no.
This is your fantasy not ours.
This will never work the way you want it to.

paint you cock in black and stick a toothpick on the tip of it

Get in doggy faggot

>sharpie in shoe in pooper on head

now give me orders what to show to be recognized! give it to me

Go on street naked and yell I love Cred Forums and post video

Get in doggy style and look back at the can faggoot

I order you to punch yourself in the nuts.

Post webm

>sharpie in shoe on head in pooper

Now lay on your back with your legs spread wide and your cheeks spread open with your hands. Make sure we can see your face.

>Get a new computer chair faggot

You are disgusting jackson

Put something in your ass in this position

still interests in me? im back! humiliate me! i show everything to be recognized

come on fags...give me oders!

come on! do you want me to give you some suggestions? 1. full body, 2. full body with face, 3. ass, 4. anal, 5. deep throat, 6. full face...just give your slut a number

i want to be recognized by my friends, i really show everything

put something into your ass please

here you go sir! make me famous! i show everything to be recognized

do you enjoy getting fucked in the ass?

tfw you will never be sexlord66

yes i do sir

what should i show now?

gag ur ass

I would like to fuck it tbh

thank you guys...so what should i show now? my friends use Cred Forums and are online now...it makes me horny that there is a chance that they recognize me... what should i show?

come on! do you want me to give you some suggestions? 1. full body, 2. full body with face, 3. ass, 4. anal, 5. deep throat, 6. full face...just give your slut a number or give me another order

ok but first help me to be recognized and tell me what to show! expose and humiliate me

I need to fuck that tight ass

i would love to be fucked hard! what should your slut show now? expose me

come on!!!!

come on! do you want me to give you some suggestions? 1. full body, 2. full body with face, 3. ass, 4. anal, 5. deep throat, 6. full face...just give your slut a number

if dubs, put some clothes on.

other suggestions? expose and humiliate me

write "craigo is my hero" somewhere on your body. your choice.

and now? make me famous! my friends should see me like this here!

i really need orders fags! give it to me! i show everything of me! really everything to be recognized

piss.

ok where? and what should i show of me while doing it?

On the ground. Film it.

other suggestions? my aim is to be recognized by my friends...they should know what kind of stupid slut i am

Shoe on head and sharpie in pooper

ok but first give me a number, want to be recognized by my friends as a real whore

lel you actually done it. poor choice of body part but i'll allow it. i'll spread your photos as you so wish

Gag yourself with your used underwear and write on your forehead my post number and "Anons whore"

yes sir! where do you spread them and what should your slut show?

i'll share this thread to many different chans. I WANNA SEE MORE "CRAIGO" ON STUFF

ok give me a link! and what should i show to be exposed?

dick obviously

256?

i did sir...what else?

craigo on dick

Nein fick dich OP. Humilate ME taking orders, mache alles

?

stop using a biro you cunt, i cant see it

kek
im going out now, bye

just give me a fucking number fags

come on what should i show? come on! do you want me to give you some suggestions? 1. full body, 2. full body with face, 3. ass, 4. anal, 5. deep throat, 6. full face...just give your slut a number

ok next number!?

like this? if ok next number or say again and how

NEXT NUMBER come on! do you want me to give you some suggestions? 1. full body, 2. full body with face, 3. ass, 4. anal, 5. deep throat, 6. full face...just give your slut a number

come on what should i show? come on! do you want me to give you some suggestions? 1. full body, 2. full body with face, 3. ass, 4. anal, 5. deep throat, 6. full face...just give your slut a number

SHARE AND EXPOSE ME! TELL ME WHAT TO SHOW

do 2 you fucking slut then spread your ass again

Is this what happens when fat people take estrogen and hormone shit?

I don't know, why don't you try?

Christ, at least shave your snail trial and asshole before trying to trap out on the internet.