How do you get rid of cockroaches, all of them?

how do you get rid of cockroaches, all of them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SGqVjUNcdpY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just move away from them, black people tend to stick to ghettos so they won't follow.

Set the building on fire. Either it will kill them all, or remote the necessity for them to be gone.

Roaches are attracted to sources of food, and especially sources of water. If you got some leaky fucking faucets you're going to get roaches whether or not your place is clean as fuck.

Just clean up. Get a cat who eats roaches, kept our problem under wraps so well when he was alive, felt like an invasion when he died, my god.

Befriend their leader.
The leader is usually the one which has thicker, hairier antennae and wiggles them impressively, like a conductor's baton.

Tell him you come in peace and guide him and his people to your neighbour's house.

Borax around all the walls of your apartment/house and outlets/holes in walls. Take out garbage DAILY. Get a contact killer like hot shot. Reapply borax biweekly. I've dealt with the likes of these fuckers before and I'll happily share my home extermination for others if needed.

True but the thing is they'll eventually want equal rights and then you'll NEVER get rid of them.

I love this shit!

You nuke Turkey

scream "armenian genocide is real" then they will run away from you

Boric acid works wonders, and it's toxicity is low to humans and pets. Sprinkle the powder along edges where the roaches would be. Make sure it's a light covering and just barely visible because otherwise the roach will avoid it. The roach won't avoid it because it knows it's poison but because it's an obstacle like a snow drift would be to a human and it'll just go around

Maxforce FC Magnum

its a gel you place all over the place were you have seen them. when the roach eats it it will die and its body will become toxic. seeing as they eat their own dead the others will die as well and the effect will last until everything is dead. One tube has lasted me about 6 months and still going strong.

get the fuck out of here maddox

get a box of about 30~ huntsmen spiders, just go to a specialty store or local wooded area and lift a rock, look for a bunch of huntsmen, and loose them on the roach scourge, then let the spiders leave

your own personal army that you don't have to ask Cred Forums about

Let the war of big Nope begin

I HAVE LIVED WITH THEM FOR 2 YEARS....THERE IS NO STOPING THEM

the type of roach you have is called a german cockroach. the eggs can last up to 6 months
so no matter how meny times you gas tent or gel they will always bee back....if you are not conected to other houses then you can simply cut off there food and water for 5 months ...eat out no food or water at house....no dishes ect keep trash far away if you have any ....the way i got rid of them? i moved out....you cant take any belongings with you NOTHING especily game systems pc and aplience ....so just burn your stuff move bomb your cor for 3 days strait there in there to....good luck

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=SGqVjUNcdpY

rotate your bait man

with pepe pics

I just leave a big bowl of sugary water on the floor overnight, repeat for a few weeks.
The cheeki breeki fuckers always try to drink from it, but they all drown.
Worked for me, at least

just throw Laurence of Arabia at them. That usually works

just avoid galipoli. That just makes them angry

grease the rim of the bowl so they slide in like a pitcher plant

or just get a pitcher plant

You dont mutha fucka. You can kill us bitch!! We like to shit in yo mouth while you sleepin bitch! Roaches 4 life

i like bugs but roaches don't know when to quit