How can i get a girlfriend Cred Forums?

How can i get a girlfriend Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sfFsnm7mk1c
youtu.be/D6sc4jxyUZ4
cheesespin.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lift weights and go to work the next 4 years, buy a really nice car and get into college;
profit

why would you want a girlfriend?

>work
I dont want to work. My parents said working is for plebs

So i can take her back to Korea and make her my free housemaid

>living in canadistan
then you deserve to be anally raped by the govt if you're that stupid

>profit
pussy*
which won't improve your life

Knock one out, drag her into your car, tie her up in the basement, job's done.

Girls don't know what they want. I want advice from the boys

nigga you dont choose where youre born

Change your name to something which girls can pronounce.
When your name is a black line, you're in trouble.
I'm sure it's pronounced in an asian way but still.

"Nigga" you're not forced to stay here. Black cunt

by getting the fuck outta my country!

Here's my name bro. It's short and easy
林则徐
Its our country now. Better pay your fucking rent to Auntie Zheng

Find a bird
talk to her
get her to like you

What do i talk about? "Wanna have as ag on the barbie"? I don't like Australian BBQs, it causes cancer

Hey Lin

migrates... calls it 'our' country and dislikes the gr8 aussie BBQ.....

Thats just my last name dumbfuck.

It is our country. And we dont like bbqs and drinking beer. You're the one who needs to learn from us. Drunktard

learn from us... cant even make peace with half its own country.... dumb cunts!

Learn from us. We're driving you out of your capital cities. The white to ethnic ratio is 1:5. You guys are going extinct. There's no need to learn from minorities.

Also, i doubt you're an anglo-australian anyway. Ethnic shit,

youtube.com/watch?v=sfFsnm7mk1c

Move to SA

Why? SA sucks. The only places worth living in Australia are Perth, Sydney, melbourne, gold coast, and brisbane

i am anglo... and Aussies like me dont like living in the citys where all the faggots politicians and immigrants live. lets be honest m8 half u asians are queer as fuck and no sheila is looking for some frail ass bitch boy asian.

Works for me. You can rot in regional Australia while we will settle in your most relevant cities. You people are like hobbits, you prefer the simple towns. Such degenerates

Don't have a really black name

Fucking 傻逼 fob, even your Asian girls don't want your tiny Asian cock, thats why you're asking Cred Forums for advice. They want White or even better, Eurasian.

>protip: be eurasian.

'relevant' living amongst thousands of people like rats. you will never know the joy of small town community and the love of a country girl.

Go to UNSW and hook up with another asian chick in uni.

youtu.be/D6sc4jxyUZ4
Adelaide rep

your not a man.

Okay hobbit, stay happy living the simple life. Makes it easier for us to snap up the remaining properties. Just remember, your kids will work for us and will have to know Chinese

this.

don´t be asian

Hello betrayer

women are absolute trash. they are all hookers. all of them.

protip: all hookers. all of them, read that again. they are all worthless selfish pieces of human filth. dont think so? hahahha boy, you havent actually ever been with a woman.

all women are whores.

Can't be any worse than a black cunt

Wèilái dài lái huǒ

>personal achievements
simply gaining money and paying for things that require to have a personal life; rent, car installments, furniture
tl;dr: don't leave school, get a job that pays good. profit!
>potential
have dreams or plans to but don't be a dick about it, nor sit on your ass all day doing nothing about them.
tl;dr: Have a target that you can share with her without being embarassed about it.
>friend circle
probably from school years, and from your current office or previous job. Too many men in your friend circle is disturbing as much as too many women.
tl;dr: don't be a faggot.
>personality
If you followed these steps up here (yes, steps), no harm to get to know people better. Don't ever skip the signals given by them or girl might lose interest really quickly. That will sound awkward but reading books might really improve your communication with people.
>overall
Don't get dehydrated. Cut down coffee, salt and sugar. Sleep well within' a good sleep schedule and a completely dark environment with no LED lights. Look good and have guts. Best of luck.

You are just jealous because we can fuck your hottest chinese girls and leave them like trash while you're stressing about calculus. Try harder.

>mandarin garbage
Write it in chinese so I can read it.

HAHAHAHAHA Why would i be jealous of a betrayer dumbfuck?

How is your virginity? Gook.

Try going back to your own country gook

At least i have my identity, betrayer.

no way, sydney is owned by the chinese. I have no reason to go back

Even your women want to identify with us, not you. Plz explain.

Eurasian > Gook

We both know you're a betrayer and we both know how you feel about it.

You've lost, betrayer.

I feel good, I have the facial features that your people most desire. And I integrate well with the Australian society, unlike you fob cunts. Stop betraying your country and go back to your motherland shithole, eat a dog, and un-rustle those jimmies.

If you know anything about us you'll know we dont care for our corrupt country. We only care for our culture. Thats why we can be proud to spread over the world and out doing all of yous and buying up all your properties.

While you, a betrayer, you dont even know a simple facet of our culture. Your mother's a whore for marry a white man.

You are ashamed of your country so you think you have something to prove. The chinese culture is backwards and barbaric. Pathetic.

Be careful, you're insulting your whore of a mother by proxy

Aww ping pongs upset because the only pussy he's ever gotten comes with chopsticks

My ancestry is from Singapore. Try harder you sirry cunt.

Move to Japan.

It's basically your only hope, sorry faggot.

No wonder your mother's a sorry whore.

Do you live in chatswood?

But yea mate, fuckin fix yah hair cut. Fuckin lose the glasses or get some that arnt horse shit and then start lifting or running so you arnt the lanky man I assume you are

>see a girl you like or think that shes cute
>wait till she gives you a possibility to talk to her undisturbed
>tell her " youre cute; if youd give me your number we could undertake something"
>either she has a bf, she says no or she says yes
>if she gives you her number you write her the following day
>if she replies and is up to something meet her
>if she ignores you write again 2 days later, if she still doesnt reply forget about it
>theres still the possibility that shes busy with work/other friends
>never expect to be her main purpose in life; most of you guys have nothing to do in your life and hate woman if they dont hang around with you 24/7
>risk and reward

its that simple, what do you have to lose.

Ling Wong, Ching Chong, slanted eyes see something wrong, live in fear all day long, famry honor pissing dong, rice paddy farming song.

You keep talking about whores, but you cant fuck one yourself. So you turn to Cred Forums

>S condition on licence
You dumbass, why did you tell them you need glasses to drive? Fucking asians, man.

How the fuck did you know? Yea fuck you friend. 1.6km in 6:47 minutes. Not bad from a guy whose only "exercise" is basketball.

You must be chinese too, if you're from chatswood, that is.

Well they probably just assumed he did with that stupid squinty look on his face

Why does it matter? I need my glasses. Why would i need to hide something so trivial. Also the licence is over a year old. Ive lost the fob hair since then but I've failed the P test 6 times.

>pic
I'm okay with both. No make-up one is someone I'd like to watch netflix and make-up one is someone I can go to clubs and bars with.

I'm as blind as a bat and I still manage to stay off the footpath most of the time. Four-eyed faggot.

Dont call it chatswong for nothing.

Nah I'm white mate, Blonde hair and Blue eyes. Dead set though, not that hard to get a girlfriend with a little effort GL friendo

>never expect to be her main purpose in life; most of you guys have nothing to do in your life and hate woman if they dont hang around with you 24/7

total bullshit if youre in love the person youre in love with is always the main purpose

What are you talking about? I need my glasses to see the signs when i do the driving test. It's not my problem if you're so insecure about having glasses.

Just stay below 50 unless told otherwise. Piece of piss m8.

I have trouble with the fucking steering, keeping a smooth ride, and knowing when to move because im always nervous, i told my dad if he bought a normal car i might have an easier time but he told me to just keep teying because it's cheaper that way, but what about muhhh confidence?

yeah, after getting a number/meeting for the first time the girl is most likely totally in love with you. idiot.

Take some amphetamines before the test. You'll be fucking wired.

Autist detected.

>he thinks i know where to get drugs
Protip to anyone buying a car. Dont buy BMWs. The steering is fucking horrible. Ill take a toyota over a BMW anyday

You can get amphetamines from your doctor by pretending you have ADD. They'll make you try a herbal treatment first, but then you tell them it isn't working and you want amphetamines.

Don't drive.. Girls are probably keeping their distance for safety reasons

>lift weights and go to work the next 4 years, buy a really nice car and get into college;
>profit

Shiiiiiit nigga! I lift, don't work, don't have any car, don't even have a license to drive, wen't to college but that was years ago. Still managed to get a gf.

My tested method:
- Be white
- Have a big dick
- Lift
Profit!

What car is it?

>lift
Basically this. Take dangerous doses of roids and literally become a fucking monster. It's your only hope. If you want roids, just talk to the biggest guy at the gym, if he won't talk, try someone else.

I don't want to be a druggie
>im white
>says nigger
Read the thread

Bump teach me to get a girlfriend

Stop being a skinny chingchong faggot, girls dont want that. Learn to integrate with society and not being a fucking autist.

>Learn to integrate with society
cant i just go back to China then?

Why dont you do that? Go back to shitsville where you come from.

You're gay and a bottom. Deal with it.

>shitsville
Haha....

How is the air quality? Please do us a favour and go back to die from lung cancer.

Any chinese that can afford to live overseas wouldnt be living in a slum back in their home country. Try again

Mate, your whole country is a slum that people are basically buying imported air like water. Try again.

>wants to have a girlfriend
>acts like a outcasted autist

Continue searching for a girlfriend, faggot.

cheesespin.net/
hory shet

-be good looking, if you are not, then lift weights, copious amounts of them and consider taking steroids

-have a job, this is not required as being good looking is the thing that humanity prioratizes

-work on your confidence in relation to expressing your sexuality, not because it's some magical thing that women will flock to you over, but because women are passive in general and you will have better chances at fucking more women if you can be the initiator and clearly express your sexual interest without coming off as socially inept or failing to read social ques and sexually harassing women who don't find you good looking

this is tried and true, if you don't have a gf, you are likely either ugly, or barely know anyone and don't socialize or leave your house

Your whole country's a barren desert. Try again.

Yeah alright faggot, why would you move to a barren dessert? It's time to go to bed.

Learn English first.

Why would i move to a slum? Try again

Im communicating in english

You are retarded, because you will have at least a chance getting a girlfriend in your own country. The reason you created this thread.

You have fuck all grammar skills from just reading this thread.

Mate. 1)35% of Australia is a desert 2) You only have 8 liveable cities and the only ones worth noting are Sydney, Brisbane, gold coast and Melbourne. The rest are fucking garbage

Slums? Have you been to China? Ofc you haven't we wouldnt want a poor fucker like you there. Stay in your aussie bubble acting high and mighty while our kins come down here and buy out your properties and farms. Been wstching the news faggot? Rekt.

>f you don't have a gf, you are likely either ugly, or barely know anyone and don't socialize or leave your house

I'm both, maybe one thing caused the other.

Chingchong dingdong, I've been to your shitty country more than once, and it is just as bad as I say, and its all going downhill from here as they migrate all the rurals into your overfilled cities. If you China is so 'grand' and rich why are you fuckers pouring out of your country en masse? Because it is intolerable there.

And because a autist like you somehow keeps talking about buying properties, the week I checked, less than a quater of foreign ownership in Australia is attributed to the Chinese.

Because of your need to prove your insecurity, I suggest you go back to your country.
>get a girlfriend
>be happy

/thread.

>/thread
Get that rechecked matey. We own a huge chunk of your commercial properties from a foreign perspective. We dont give a fuck about properties from outback Australia. Misrepresenting statistics to suit your delusions wont help you. Bluepilled faggot. We're great because we can do this while you people get salty af because we're making it hard for home owners. Boo hoo for the laidback aussie. I don't see you whining at the Australian billionaires. Blame your compatriots for being poor and lazy.

I thought you Chinese were buying farms as well. You are the one who has been salty this entire time about the Australian culture, did you get turned down by an Australian girl? Or ABC?

Your superiority complex stems from the typical Chinese microdick superiority complex. Like little dog syndrome.

Lol at you making this many assumptions. you're one whos salty. Dont accuse others of having a superiority complex just because your compatriots are having a hard time buying their first homes. You can always buy a nice comfy $300k house with 5br in outback Australia.

Salty? You choose to live in a country and then turn around to hate the people, how salty is that. Who is it that is saying that it is hard to buy a home? I didnt find it very hard.

In fact you are so useless that you turn to Cred Forums for advice getting a girlfriend. Even your Chinese women dont want you they prefer superior westerners.

Nothing is hotter than country girl love

Ofc you didnt. Not every one of your compatriots are lucky enough to be in your position. If youre such a prideful aussie maybe you should help some of them out. "Dont dog your mates" right? Hahahha

Looks like this asshole fails on all your points.

So if that's so important to you, why are you on Cred Forums like a desperate little bitch? No wonder you're alone. No female would even look at a little fag like you with that attitude

You wanna start talking about wealth distribution? Communist fuck. As Mao says, go display good nationalism and help your countries' poorest haha, they are certainly in more dire need than the lower socioeconomics in Australia. Please do tell me again how China is not a shithole?

Which shows why no woman will get near this fool

>not Marvin
Poor Marvin

>step 1:Don't be gook
>step2:Have a penis that is at least 2 times larger than your thumb
>step3:???

Why the fuck would i give a fuck about the poor fuckers in china? We dont care but you like to talk from your high horse. When was the last time you helped the struggling low income earners hmm? How often do you help out your compatriots through oh i dont know volunteering? You love your high horse right? If youre going to boast like you're such a morally upright person, lets hear.

I on the other hand dont give a fuck as do most chinese. So we dont have to give a fuck when people accuse us of not doing so.

"Dont dog your mates" you know i saw a homeless aussie at Town Hall and id expect the selfless aussies to be contributing. The poor fucker barely has $10 worth of coins. BAHAHAHAH. At least i don't pretend to be self-righteous. Try again.

You're platinum mad

So great that you can't get a girl. Isn't your mom Ann Hiro?

>when the truth is out of the woodwork
>"i out of retorts lets respond with 'u mad'"

Oh yes, and please do tell me how the Chinese people and their culture are not filth again?

Don't bring me into this, your post is the first I saw in this thread and you're mad as my ass

Lmao no retort, you at least had something in your previous posts now you have nothing? I know, it hurts when the truth is out. You're no better.

You're platinum mad

And this ladies and gentlemen is why this autistic fucker can't get a girlfriend.

/thread.

no you are

>when the the truth is too much
You're no better than us as people. We're at least honest about it.

No you are

op you look good
I like your hair and face
if this is the best compliment you received in a while you're doomed

You know nothing about my charities and its not worth my time exposing myself on Cred Forums. Try harder.

Feels good when you have nothing to say anymore. At least you had some retort before. Stay hypocritical aussie.

>trying to answer a troll thread with legit answers
>legit answer get drown in troll-bait posts with racial slurs

Likewise, stay ignorant gook.

>hes keeping it short because he got btfo
The moment your hypocrisy shows

Bump

>when you rekt 35 hypocritical aussies on Cred Forums

Trolling in Cred Forums doesn't help you getting a girlfriend user.

>he replies to bump the thread.
Im op and i dont even care at this point

You from NSW? So am I! Need some help finding gf? I'm your man

>someone bumps the thread again...

stop being a chink or find a white whore

dye hair
lots of make up
get dance skills
act gay
sing if u really crave that pussy

Implying this isnt expert bait
Someone please screencap this retarded gook for ylyl or cringe threads