Do you/would you obey these rules for a 10/10 girlfriend?

do you/would you obey these rules for a 10/10 girlfriend?

give a girl a decent dicking, and you control her forever. all u need to do is obey those rules for 3 dates max

Other rules aside, 10 is pretty nice, good to know I won't be asked to make pointless conversation.

>whore
>shames men for dick size
I'm not surprised

No

>control someone
>a remote control
i don't get it
is a remote a person?

How is "I always choose chocolate over men" a rule? I was expecting stuff like keep the seat up...etc...

this looks like a novelty sign id give my overzealous lesbian co-worker for it's cubicle.

Most of there are not rules

>dont like people on tv
>use remote to change channel
>different people now

>I always choose chocolate over men
Correlation is not Causation

These rules seem like they were made up by a group of edgy adolescent girls who listened to Evanescence between the summer of 5th and 6th grade

looks like someone thinks they are a princess.

Nah, you can pay to sexually exploit 10/10's and not have to deal with controlling behavior and emotional abuse.

Doesn't matter how fucking hot you are, if I wouldn't like you in my house you're not getting in.

I wouldn't say those count as "rules", more like they're just preferences.

I might follow them right up until I destroyed that pussy if she was hot enough. I noticed the amount of sex I'm getting is proportionate to the amount of shit I'll put up with.

>won't be asked to make pointless conversation.
No you'll be forced to listen to her bitch about her friends for hours

>make shit like this
>Call it "comedy"
>Whine about wahhh I'm being oppressed
>This dress is small it's fat shaming
>Stop hitting on me I'm getting harassed
>Quit taking pics up my skirt
>I'm this man is cumming in my hair
>No stop! somebody help!

Women. I swear.

We'll my dick is extremely average in size so that rules me out

Women don't use logic, stop trying to make sense of their ramblings. Say "That's nice sweetheart, now grab me another beer would ya" and they'll be smitten.

Nope.
Hotness != pleasant relationship.

>do you/would you obey these rules for a 10/10 girlfriend?

No.

well if she's into petty bullshit like that there's no way she could be a 10/10 girlfriend in the first place

(but i must admit, #6 sounds pretty hot in the right context)

I wouldn't obey any rules for any girlfriend. If she doesn't want to be with me unless I act a certain way, her loss. Her shit ain't worth it. I don't ask her to do a damn thing except shower

Hell no

No, fuck these privilliged whores, i would rather have a 2/10 girlfriend, who are down to earth, that i can be equal with.
Could'nt care less if she was a fucking princess...

any girl that's such a high maintenance narcissist is not a 10/10. bitch can fuck herself

a true connoisseur

If a grill has these rules she's an asshole and prolly a slut.

My girl won't give me the fucc but at least she's down to earth and chill

Who is she fucking on the side?

No one she's a religious person. ಠ_ಠ

Stop punching my asshole and kicking me in the cunt.
>Stupid women.

It's not religion that's keeping her from fucking you, it's not stopping her from fucking the other guys

And this why I'm still a single virgin. Why should I have to put in work for a whiny bitch? If it's gonna be this much of a pain in the ass, I'll just stick to being single. More important things to worry about.

No, because I have self-respect and I'm not a virgin.

If that is so then how come girls do not know how to poop?

troll harder pls

As are you it would seem dawg

No 10/10 would ever have these rules. These are rules from fat feminists who have a bloated... well everything

I Aint Finna Fuck With No Thottie That Be Actin Like That Omm I'll Slap A Hoe

If this is her attitude and personality, she is not a 10/10.

nope. mutual respect is key.

fuck that. you want a 10/10, treat her like a second class citizen that doesnt know her own good

he will learn the truth of this statement eventually. or....not.