Based Israel Thread

Based Israel Thread
Give your thanks to the only white country in the Middle East!
Antisemitic?
Antizionist?

GET OUT.
This thread is for right wing Zionists only. Based Israel is a little piece of the West colonizing the Middle East and deserves our help. The Palestinians are racial subhumans and deserve to be exterminated and replaced by the Jews (Ashkenazim are white).

HEIL JUDEA!

Other urls found in this thread:

murderbymedia3.wordpress.com/2016/01/01/antisemitism-is-not-a-pathology-it-is-based-firmly-in-truth/
youtube.com/watch?v=2XUamqhWOBk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only country I would visit as a tourist

> The Palestinians are racial subhumans
yes...
>and deserve to be exterminated and replaced by the Jews
kek.
Oy gevalt, i hate you kikes so much that I actually side with all those low iq arabs, eventually they're goint go crush you because the US (and therefore NATO) won't always there to kiss your ass and make wars for you. Once that happens, it's over for you kikes.

>ITT

תקשיב טוב טוב יקוקסינל shitposter
עוף בחזרה ל Cred Forums
כי פה אף אחד לא רוצה אותך

fucking jewish rat samefagging no stop

>Jew talking about racial subhumans
Bahahaha you're lucky the US intervened in WWII

>Supporting either race in their retarded little pissing contest

>White

also saged

Argentinian here, jewish descent.
Completely anti-zionist,I fucking hate my people, we're the worst shits on earth, literally worst than sandniggers.
I hate my blood.

Are you blind? of course they're white

Don't feel Jew guilt, we need to make Israel great again, get off your asses and help me do it.

i'm not on the kike side but your'e a fucking dumbass, WWII was not won by the US there were more nations fighting then you fatfags and the gay russians did even more then you did

the US is a country full of fat dumb fucks that are sometimes worse just as kikes and the US just shoves its nose into every war that have nothing to fo with her

i say we need "survival of the fittest" concept in our world so we can get rid of all the sub humans

Except Israel isn't "whites only" and if you lived there, you would know this.

STFU

Top kek
Poo in jews

Ask an American serving in an idf combat unit anything

How hot are the girls?

What happened with your backbone?

Sandnigger hate is only a fad lasting a couple of decades , much like asian hate, niggers , etc. Jew hate however have been here since judaism, still alive and well, and is a common hate with every race on earth. Theres probably a reason for that. U should ask yourself why, through out human history, jews where and still are the most hated relegion , with such unprecdented consistancy.

How many times a day do you suck mr. Shekelgodlbergsteiner's dick?

/Thread

they hate us cuz they ain't us

Fuck you, Israel. Us Americans do everything for you! We pay for your wars, your weapons. medicine, etc... We can't even take care of our own veterans because of you. Fuck you Israel. You are a cancer among the world.

Dubs for truth.

>American
ftfy; American Jew, meaning Israeli by Israeli law (Israeli law gives automatic citizenship to every jew regardless of country of origin. They dont even have to ask for it)

Come at me, Bro

Really depends where you serve. The sluttiest ones are in the navy, in the ground army they're fairly spread out.

It hurts from sitting in the armored truck for so long

Every day for 3 years

למישהו יש כיוון בתל אביב?

Do you have a Tavor? or an M16?

Germany was weakened the most by the US. If it weren't for them (newsflash, am not amerifag) Germany would've conquered Europe.

The jews are white meme triggers me hard. How anyone with an internet connection and an iq above room temperature can hold this delusion astounds me.

Shes holding the old Tavor. I have the micro-Tavor aka X95 what on the left has

And this is why I, as a fascist, I fucking hate the US. They should've minded their own business, but they decided to enter the world to save the jews and kill their european brothers.

Self haters, just like sjws they wish they weren't white, pretty gross.

Viva Il Duce my friend, I am with you un

cool, how do you like it? been thinking about buying one.

Theres fantasy and then theres reality.

Can you imagine if the axis won? None of this degeneracy would have ever existed. But the americans, in their infinite wisdom, decided to save the marxists and now the whole world is paying the price.

Why is it that israelis have nothing to show for themselves except 'muh army' and 'you're just jelly that jews control everything'?

we also have a beautiful nation.

I know, and what bothers me the most is that the libertines defend cultural marxism, even though it destroyed the west just because 'Hurr durr you cant impide your views on others'. Fucking degenerates

Even tough they're 'patriots' and want to "defend" their culture, etc

So you have a bunch of skyscrapers, wew lad, literally every modern country in the 21st century looks like this.

OP one day israel will vanish and we'll be so happy then. All wars are caused by your autistic cancer country

But the pendulum is swinging HARD. Merkel gave us a big help, ironically. Sweden is going to hell, so that'll wake a few people up. We're going to win this, brothers. In our lifetimes, I tell you.

Don't be jelly Achmed

It's OK. I don't have much experience with other guns besides a select few. I personally like that it's compact and can survive sand like a motherfucker, but it's heavy and works much much better with a proper foregrip. And yes, the trigger is heavy as fuck

Kek, Achmed probably has cities that look 10 times better than that. Take a look at Dubai, Shlomo.

Hello there... Anyone in for free showers and a nice warm place to stay?

Not jelly, I'm just admitting that your country has nothing except an army and control over the media. Your 'beautiful' country isn't anything more than stolen arab culture. You guys take arab dishes and claim them to be your own. Even your people look arab. If you wanna be arabs so much then stop bombing them and try to play nice with them.

As long as it's free!

Ofcourse its free - you even get a free suit!

Jews are the SJW they get offended by everything

Muslim reporting in. I guess I'm indifferent to Israel. I think they've been a country long enough that people need to get over it and accept them. I don't think the Americans need to pay billions in aid money to them or the Egyptians. All that money hasn't made the world better and has probably worked against US interests. As for the Palestinians, sucks for them but lots of things aren't exactly fair. Weird that people who suffered a near genocide at the hands of the Nazis are so eager to set up a form of apartheid - but I have to believe it's the result of some collective trauma from the holocaust. I've met plenty of middle of the road Jews that are awesome people. I'm just tired of their country dominating the news cycle.

>Take a look at Dubai, Shlomo.
Dubai is just a bunch of oil rich sandniggers that pay foreign engineers to build childish shit.
>arab culture
kek

Isn't everything free in the welfare state of the world? otherwise known as Israel?

>Dubai is just a bunch of oil rich sandniggers that pay foreign engineers to build childish shit.

While israelis are just a bunch of kikes who extort money from the americans to pay for all of their shit (as if they don't have money already).

murderbymedia3.wordpress.com/2016/01/01/antisemitism-is-not-a-pathology-it-is-based-firmly-in-truth/

How many infidels have you killed?

You see Palestina?, that's what you get for giving home to the race that literally every other country on earth deported.

We pay them to be permanent base over there is a sea of mudslime.

A smart comment on Cred Forums?, this is going too far.

>holocaust
>fucking Jews

You know this shit never happened. Even the US medics and documents say that all the dead are died from disease and malnutrition.

Obvious bait thread is onvious.
Tayer ya tair.

Those noses could cut through glass

DAFAQ
Officers are disgusting.
תביא חפשיות!

I'm a doctor so according to Internet rumors probably a bunch from med errors.

>The Palestinians are racial subhumans and deserve to be exterminated

That makes you just as racist as "them", you idiot

>That makes you just as racist as "them", you idiot
Even more racist considering the Palestinians were the only ones receiving the jews, after the rest of the world banned them for being parasites.

Typical backstabbing kikes.

Even if that's all it is, which I seriously doubt, rounding up groups of your own citizens for the sole purpose of starving them to death is still genocidal.

We're white, its a fact we are superior

Holodomor

Jews should all die from an engineered virus. The price of inbreeding.

Every. Jew. Dead.

>We're white
Only because you race mix with russians, germans and polish, you still a fucking sandniggers otherwise

You do realise this just makes your country look worse right?

It was Britian's fault. Most (white) israelis these days are just lazy kikes from Russia and Poland. Pretend to be religious so they don't have to work hard and claim free money from govt.

>Jews
>White
Best kek ever

Wrong

I know her... She's with me in base. IAF soldier here.
רציני מכיר אותה חחחחחחחח.

That's the dome of the rock in the background you fucktard. How fucking dumb are you.

You are SEMITES.

Needs more jpeg, Achmed

Who would you feed during the end of ww2 - your own citizens or the enemy?

After all the bombing raids we had to make an decision.

What? that the average Israeli woman is tougher than a Palestinian "man"?

>tougher
>corrupt millitary forcing someone, using the law as an excuse
Cool story bro

Ayy, I'm pretty sure I went to that place

>jews should all die from an engineered virus.

An idea whose time has come.

he dindu nuffin!

Hes right faggot.

Without the US europe were doomed. Land and lease is the magic spell here - also the large bombing of german civils and depots of any kind

oh, boy. for sure, it's the end of summer. no nationalistic threads for 3 months. and when the school starts, all of the little cucks are starting to shit post. you have too much spare time at school these days.
Btw thanks for the pics. I can always rely on a mindless pro-nationalistic JDF shit brain like you, to provide me with pictures of a cute girls in uniform. I will put them in my fap folder.

> I will put them in my fap folder.
Good, they're hot as hell.

>jdf

Kill yourself.

>This is considered a 10/10 in Israel

You're most likely using a CPU designed there.

that's why I'm here. I like girls in uniforms and you have them in profusion. so..., if you have more pics... please be so kind to provide me.

Not him, but that's true. I have two of them actually (i5 2500k and i5 6600k). Great CPUs.

Laughed so fucking hard - my sides are all over the place like the ash of a burned Jew.

don't have much lewd stuff

Nice quads, faggot.

Kill yourselves cancerous jews

wow. thanks user. best army girls ever.

Fuck of Jew-Boy

Middle one is the only 100% jew.

Welcome to b

I just think Israel is rad as fuck for winning the war of 67 and kicking ass during the yom kippur war. If you think about it, they just BTFO'd arabs so hard all on their own. Are the Arabs at least honourable as the vanquished? Nah.

I don't see how the "occupation" of the west-bank is a big deal. Arabs lost the war. They didnt do shit with the west-bank but let it be a desolate sand dune anyway. When the jews moved in they made something out of it. Why dont the Arabs just go to Jordan which is basically Palestine anyway? It all looks the same. But no...

stay based, Israel.

dubs cleanises you and your false prophets

youtube.com/watch?v=2XUamqhWOBk

>Kebab soldier
Kill yourself.

Israel claims to have the best looking women in any army
>They are all drafted

The zionist jews even use their own to fight their battles, but you won't see a single zionist jew conscripted

LMAO

Israel sucker-punched their neighbors in 1967. Hey, wasn't that when Israel attacked the USS Liberty, an unarmed US electronic intelligence ship? Killing 34 US servicemen?

Machine-gunning the lifeboats was a nice touch. Tells you something about Jews.

The King David Hotel bombing... oops, the Mossad fucked up and revealed how Israel's false flag operations function.

Fast forward to 9/11/01. Jews did 9/11.

soviets won the ww2 u fat boi

Americans have such short memory, they even think they won ww2

every human hates world stealing zionism jews. even the proper orthodox jews hate world stealing zionism jews.

technically she is not a kebeb, maybe a zoroastrianist or something.
and thank you for the pic.

They won
sure that's why USA is run by jews now.
Maybe, just maybe Hitler did nothing wrong and he was onto something?
Jewish is a religious terrorist group in the shadows

sucker punched? Nasser announced they would attack Israel. They were literally grandstanding a pending attack. Why don't you suck some more muslim cock you infantile conspiritard.

I was in Lebanon and the village I was staying in with my fam was bombed. My childhood friends house was bombed. An entire family gone, for what? I feel sorry for Israelis who sincerely believe that the murder of civilians is justified because some magical book tells them so. I still flinch whenever I hear fireworks on 4th of July or other holidays.

>Stalin begging the US to invade and open up a second front so they would stop getting their shit kicked in so hard.

Kek yeah they really showed us!

>made it to Berlin first using human wave tactics
Russians are so sub human that their own government couldn't care less about them.

Would bang solid half of them

I lived there for two years. It was awesome.

Joinin Golani in less than 2 monthes , fuck me so bad

oh, she is qt. thx.

Fuck Israel. This is now a NatSoc thread.

If you want to be based stop licking westerner ass

dropping some truth

holy kek

Ha ha holocaust

Get gassed kike. Kikes aren't white, you are the cancer of the planet and everybody hates you. Filthy jew rat

Askenazi Jews already had a homeland before Israel. It was called Europe. Let's not mince words, the white Euro Jews that Hitler was fighting against are doing to the Palestinians what Europe did to Native Americans and pretty much everybody else they outgunned. The Jews praise the 67 war as if it were some fair fight and God was on their side. The early days of Israel was plagued with illegal immigration from Europe and the smuggling of weapons used by Jewish terrorist groups like the Stern gang to drive out indigenous Arabs. Noble and courageous the Israelis are not.

Kek what a Jewish lie

is this supposed to be sexy?

Kek
Filthy kikes

oy vey

you've come to the wrong place to shill your zionism shlomo

This

plo a soviet kgb,gru andropov construct,
put together to oppose the US its mediterranean fleet,meant to separate,divide US from it's israeli ties,the us pushing the US out of vicinity of the persian gulf and vast oil supplies that rommel failed to get hold of.
adjunct to this was CCCP ties with nasser in egypt,fanning the flames of arab nationalism.
40 years later new players,same soviet goals under putin,arms supplier to china,iran,in turn they roll for heezbullah,al assad, the
norks, russian migs sold to india,nuclear tech & hardware sold to iran,hell freezes over before the US tosses israel to the hydrophobic regional moozie wolves,israel is a sometimes rambunctious,but decent regime,, a surprise awaits all,after ten years of the US statecrafters diddling their dongies about iran missiles and korea,, chinese military expansion,china & russians hacking our everything,they screw with the jews, headlines all over the internet,WAR!,reuters reports today at 4 pm,israeli jets have have struck with ferocious attacks,targets in Syria, Iran,Hamaas in occupied territory and along the Egyptian border,,,
,'45 minutes advance notice was delivered to
the Russian Federation, American, French
and UK embassies,,Israel is calling up
reserves, including ground ,air forces,
paratroopers,targets include nuclear facilities
in bunkers in iran,assembly points and delivery vehicles for WMDs in occupied
territories,,,,,' this is what;s heading down the turnpike kiddies,God knows the time and hour,I don't, shalom boys & girls

I didn't know this was a fantasy nation flag thread.

>A thread dedicated to worshipping kikes
You niggers need purging