Hello guys

Hello guys

This bitch almost made me commit suicide she played with my emotions a she used me.. yestrday I kissed her and when she came home she blocked me EVERYWHERE.. I want some revenge... will you be so nice to help me ?

FB: Nikola Niný Boučková

Phone number: 605 055 808

Unfortunately I can´t provide her adress so do whatever you can I hope she will suffer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AvcqRpoypzw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she's ugly tho. why are you hung up on some trashy chick? are you really that desperate?

first off, nypa fagit

Your fault.

I forgot to mention this and I think I should tell you :) +420 605 055 808

Set her on fire and move on you faggot

top kek

She looks about 13 and has a Justin Bieber obsession, get over her faggot

NYPA

Im texting this number.

>almost
That's a shame

will deliver in just a sec

Doxxing is a federal crime. Have fun getting raped in prison.

Pic related.

Idk if I should send it or not. I don't want OP to get hurt, but I know she should know.

fu

sent

FBI cannot harm me :)

should have done it, faggot

If you're gonna troll, atleast use tabs that aren't a dead meme

Fag

NYPA FAGGOT

Please kill yourself faggot.

OP you faggot, first of all we are NYPA, second that bitch is fat and ugly what the fuck is wrong with you?
13yo fag
kek

Found the homo

hi OP, nice samefag there

Actually she will turn 18 next month :)

KEKKEKEKEK

shes from czech republic, im gonna call her after lesson, anyhing i shall say/ask?

ask about OP

nice work user.

and deliver of course

If you almost committed suicide over some bitch.. Then you're a weak ass mother fucker and need to man the fuck up.

Are you fucking 15 user? Get the fuck over it. She's just some ugly cunt.

Keep us posted user

I got over it :D this is just my little revenge :) i like when people suffer

Dude.... If this is your idea of suffering...

OP is píča

You stupid little faggot, how old are you 15? What is your "revenge" exactly, asking Cred Forums to be mean to her? Only one user messaged her and it was to expose you for being a beta retard who can't even handle a fat, ugly 17 year old girl so he has to run to anonymoos for help
Pathetic.
4/10 if b8

:)

I meant that as in you have no idea what suffering is you 12 year old faggot, get over this dyke faced cunt and find a woman who will appreciate you

xDDD

XDDDD ;) ;p

OMG YOU ARE SO BADASS

>I like when people suffer
You were depressed over a stupid ogre looking 14 year old. Trying to be edgy but you are just a little bitch

OP Soon

youtube.com/watch?v=AvcqRpoypzw

Get OP'S number from her. Share with us.

"she almost made me commit suicide."

This

Let s make OP AN HERO!!!!

You should have considered suicide

Taylor? op MD class of 2014

and deliver

>find a woman who will appreciate you
read his posts man he's fucked

>Can't handle social encounters with a girl

>Actually considers suicide because of his crippling social beta behavior

>Cries to Cred Forums like we care

>Makes us weaker as a species

Do humanity a favor and off yourself

You wouldmt need a pa faggot, 8f you had the fucking brain power you could just recover her accounts and completely destroy whats left of her fat life

>nypa request denied

I second this user

God ... fucking women .. they are worthless. Not even a little attention/revenge deserved. If you really want to make a difference. Kill her. Record it while telling everyone what happens when you taunt someone to then drop him just for fun and that every fucking whore should be punished to death. Fuck i hate women so much. If you really want to fuck her killing is unevitable

TITS OR GTFO!

Ha

You kissed this ugly monster? ahahahaha haahahah ahahahaha

LOLLE!

OP is a little bitch

FUCK YOU GUYS! I TOLD YOU TO ATTACK HER NOT ME!! STOP BEING A BUNCH OF FAGGOTS AND DO IT

kek

he kissed her, she didn't kiss him

You must be a real bad kisser..

Why does it matter user? Yes she looks like a nigge nose witch but something else must have attracted you to her right? She turned you down, albeit like a huge cunt, but this will pass. All the drama and all the hurt feelings will mean nothing to you in about 2 months tops.

Letting you emotions get the better of you and making rash decisions like this is what most women do. You are inevitably stooping to her level by making a thread like this.

Get over it fam

pathetic

If this is not b8, then OP deserves to learn a hard lesson about playing with fire. NYPA. No nudes, no lulz, no nothing.

Its a b8 I r8 8/8 ;)

What the fuck, she legit is uglier than half the bitches on Facial Abuse, honestly you should probably just kill yourself because she's busted as hell

I didn´t even like her, this is all made up to see your reactions :D

sure cunt

wow u sure PRANKD us gud man nice one :DDDDDD xXXXDD
go do your homework faggot

already done :D

Your kiss must've been real crap, man.