One day men and women will be indistinguishable

one day men and women will be indistinguishable.

feminine people will hook up with masculine people regardless of their biological genders.

things like gay, straight, and lesbian will be words of past.

i really hope it's that way, user.

nope, the recognition of the opposite sex is a bilogical trait, humans are not special, deal with it and die

bullshit.
u cant tell me youve never saw someone and wondered if they where a boy or girl.

One day the gay chromosome will be identified and straight people will just abort gay babies, 50 yrs give or take no more words like gay, lesibian will be words of the past.

>gay chromosome
keep dreaming buddy

Isnt it the fags that claim its in their genetics? Anyways faggoland yeah keep dreaming buddy

Looks like avarage ukrainian girl

until that day you are still a fag

moarrr

Maybe one day they'll also isolate the retarded nigger gene and your entire bloodline will be wiped out.

>The future looks bright, faggot.

moar

dude idk who any of these people are.
im just posting tiny tits.

that's cool, i'm liking them, whoever they are

>Some people's biggest concern is what people think of them.

>They believe others at fault for not agreeing with their idea of themselves.

>The concept which they choose to define themselves must be adhered to by every other person.

>Beyond the personal freedom to create a new identity or assimilate an existing role, individuals seek to compel, often through punitive measures, to regard these individuals in whatever role they assume.

>While consensus unites, it does not make a thing fact.

>Compelling society through the state to regard an individual as one thing, does not change the nature of the individual.

>While observation has influence, whatever conclusions we choose to draw from observations are inconsequential. Our conclusions do not change a thing.

>I am a man. I was born one, think as a man. I do not need anyone to view me as such. No woman can know what it is to feel like a man. And while the masculine can be defined within certain parameters, the fact that a woman believes she can ascertain what a Man must feel like or think like is insulting. It reduces a gender's existence to a costume and props.

>Likewise, a man claiming that he feels like a woman, is also loving the claim he knows what a woman feels or thinks to make this assertion.

>It is delusion. I understand there are those who feel different. But while they claim their own gender is a societal construct, artificial and imposed, they cling to another that by implication should be of the same nature, but in this case carries more validity because the person chose it.

>Gender roles are evolutionary traits that assist in procreation.

>Procreation is not intrinsic to humanity's survival at the moment, the species is thriving. Sex is definitely not just about reproduction.

>But gender roles remain a very real thing that supersedes culture.

>I mean, I'll fuck you, whatever you are, call yourself whatever you like. But don't expect me to agree with you, not even if we're fucking.

lol. nobody will read

m-m-mods?

Calm the fuck down faggot she's over 18

anyone lurking this thread?

yes

add katis0p to your collection?

Damn OP.

Great thread.

oh well sorry bro, im outa here.

>katis0p
just did.
thanks man.

And one day they'll isolate the butthurt whiny faggot gene and you'll go extinct.

>The future looks bright, faggot.

I don't think you know what a chromosome is.