Step 1: Ask a 33 year old kissless virgin anything

Step 1: Ask a 33 year old kissless virgin anything.
Step 2: Feel better about your own pathetic life.

Other urls found in this thread:

pdfsr.com/pdf/the-principles-that-govern-social-interaction
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's all right, bro.
Get a prostitute.
All women are whores anyway.

You don't actually need to "seduce" anyone. That's a scam.

Regular prostitute = girlfriend.
Regular prostitute + maid = wife
Regular prostitute + maid + cook= stay at home wife

Don't have the money for regular prostitutes.

bump

C'mon fuckers.

If you cant afford a whore you def cant afford a normal lady.

Your problem is financial

That doesn't explain why I never even got a women interested.

Just smile and be yourself. I dont understand what's so hard.

I've been myself my whole life. Doesn't help.

>just be yourself
the most damaging advice you could give a fucking loser. i cannot stand people fucking saying this shit, as if the person hasn't been themselves this whole time. fuck you.

Ill be 21 in a few days hoping to get some easy ass in vegas lose my dry spell of 6 yearas

read this book, it's extremely helpful, if not to only understand why you're socially inept.
pdfsr.com/pdf/the-principles-that-govern-social-interaction

Honestly bro, just get out there youre in your 30s plenty of fucking whores with kids thatll fuck just about anything

I will take a look. Could you give me a summary?

You're not being yourself if you're sperging and acting all awkward. The one you're with your closest friends is the real you

Where can you find these whores?

i'm almost finished reading it, but it basically explains why you're socially inept, why you fail at social interactions, and how to better yourself. also, it's hardcore against feminism, which is great imo lolol

Believe it or not, ive met some online through gaming that have come flown from eastern us to come fuck, met 1 at the bar and another through steam

you just need to go out.
I had no sex for a long timt, but i didn't go out either.
Everytime I got a girl it was simple because i met one. Seriously, i wouldnt consider myself h attractive or self coinfident, but somehow it worked.
So just go outside and try to meet people, aslong as you have friend it shouldn't be a problem.
If you have no friends at all : Focus on making money, spend money, get bitches.

I have no close friends. Because I am sperging by default.

Have you tried befriending a girl and nurturing a trusting environment for years in order to identify and capitalize on her weakest moments?

Seriously though, the pressure will ruin your first time no matter what at this point. Find the funds for a one time trip to a whore. Consider it an investment in your future.

I don't game with other people.

Going outside, to bars to clubs to parties is no problem for me. Meeting people is.

Bro, play some MMO's on the side get your social skills up, meeting people psychially isn hard either. Are you a least in shape and shave and look well dressed/ clean? If so then what are yout hobbies? Take some college classes? If gaming is your thing visit some cons or video game stores. Rekindle some friendships from Highschool. You have to crawl before you can walk

I am not talking at parties, because im a fucking introvert from hell, yet I met people I never expected to meet - also women.

How is meeting new people a problem?

You know why i am not having sex anymore, necause im not going oustide since I am meeting new people like every fucking day and I hate meeting new people, because its exhausting like shit. I am not able to get a girl on purpose because I am getting very shy and unsafe once I am attracted to a girl, but I still were able to fuck some, because its just how it happens to be real life.

>How is meeting new people a problem?
If you go at parties etc *

>Bro, play some MMO's on the side get your social skills up, meeting people psychially isn hard either

I played WoW for three years in 2005 - 2007. Never even joined a guild. I am that awkward.

>Are you a least in shape and shave and look well dressed/ clean?

Yes.

>If so then what are yout hobbies?

Sports (Climbing / bouldering, running, cycling, skiing, windsurfing), cooking, reading.

26 year old adept, what secrets do you hold?

>I am not talking at parties, because im a fucking introvert from hell, yet I met people I never expected to meet - also women.

Never happened to me.

>How is meeting new people a problem?

Meeting new people is just more than being around people or striking up conversation.

Perfect, hit the gym, theres plenty of ass there.

Join a guild on wow interact with people get some social skills up

Gym is ptobably your best bet.

Been to the gym regularly for almost half a decade.

Are you the same kissless virgin that regularly posts this, or is this the first time you have posted this topic?

well if you arent able to keep someone youve met as a person you know i cant help you.
After you started a conversation its just about keeping some contact, and meet again, not that hard if you keep in mind that you are going to have sex.

If thats what you cant just make money, and show a little of it (but dont pose), she will keep the contact then.

I am the same person.

Post a pic of yourself, I might be just that your not that attractive. We can't help with that but we can help with other shit. My best advice? Don't try to get in with them, just talk to them like you want to be a casual friend. Then add a little flirty comment here and there to test the waters, if it doesn't get well recieved then just go back to friendly chatting.

Also if your strapped to talk about something just ask about them and their life or how their night is and if their with someone. Make them do the talking and let you do the listening

go to techno psytrance goa parties, which country do you life in?

Germany.

If thats the case, make a dating profile on some site and try from there

i admire your dedication.

are you happy with wizard status, or would you surrender your power to know what a vagina feels like?

Done that too. OKC and Tinder.

dann geh auf die nächste goa party, die chance dort niemanden kennen zu lernen ist sehr gering
Von vorteil wäre natürlich wenn die party in deiner nähe ist und freunde mitkommen.

wenn du generell jemanden kennenlernst dann halte den kontakt irgendwie, hör ihr zu und bla bla. Glaubs oder nicht, ich hab mal einem Mädchen via Webcam gestreamt wie ich ein Model gebaut habe, später hab ich sie gefickt.
Sei einfach nicht völlig langweilig oder standart
ich zocke jetzt viel glück

Any luck on that? Have you tried just going to bars? Social places? Cons?

That's actually some very interesting idealogy

Yeah ok your not bad, not bad at all. If you want my tip for how I got over my personal issues with talking to people it's to pretend that your a confident guy for a While eventually you turn into one. Pretend you talk to girls and have sex with them all the time when your chatting with grills and they'll sense confidence and pounce on that shit. Just never explicitly state about your sex life.

Taking the bait

>Von vorteil wäre natürlich wenn die party in deiner nähe ist und freunde mitkommen.

Wie gesagt: Keine Freunde.

>wenn du generell jemanden kennenlernst dann halte den kontakt irgendwie

Kennenlernen ist die erste Hürde.

Problem is: I have no idea how to even pretend because I don't know how I am supposed to behave.

Well, you say your an introvert yeah? So I'm guessing your a quiet type and kinda reserved yes? Play into that, use a more quiet kind of confidence. Don't yell or raise your voice, keep your overall energy kinda low but make sure you smile at least a little when talking or listening. Always keep eye contact and if you don't know what to do with your hand just hold them in front of you and clasp one wrist.

>befriending
>identify and capitalize on her weakest moments

>So I'm guessing your a quiet type and kinda reserved yes?

I am. But that in itself is not the problem.

Well sum up the things you think hold you back the most and I'll see what I can do. Just remember I've been in a similar position and it's tough as fuck to break out of at times

Shyness or reservedness or inhibiton is not the problem. The problem is that I don't know how to even be social: how to act, what to say etc.

that fuckin it. nigga I am so determined for this to have a happy ending that you and I are going to rp right now. I'm a cute looking girl at a party alone and your walking up to me, what do?

Lying to people usually works bestx trust me. You have some interesting hobbies, but it won't hurt to spice them up with some stories about shit like bear encounters. Try to tell interesting stories but at the same time, don't spill your entire life like pocket spaghetti. This creates the illusion that you're mysterious but not in an overly rude way.

Also, what does it feel like to be a wizard?

Bitch, want sum fuck?????

kys

haha matey we might just save OPs sex life if we take the smallest grain of seriousness, focus!

Sex is overrated anyway OP.

Do the things that make you happy in life.

Thanks for saving my sex life.

what if OP gets gf love of his life and happily settles down?

Total bullshit and made by a virgin.

hey, either try to solve it or revoke your right to bitch and complain

All you have to do to seduce a girl is just forcefully fuck her but start out kind of slow and sensually. Play with her tits and rub her sides and kiss on her neck and if she likes start mounting her and going to town.

Not literally rape but it is a fine line. If they say stop then you stop.

You're not bad looking.
If you're looking for a long term GF, you should be yourself...
if you're looking for losing your V-Card, fuck that..
It's all in your head. If you don't know how to talk to people, make babysteps.
Hitting the gym helps a ton, but i'm guessing you dont have money for it, if you don't have money to buy a whore.

OPs problem isn't sealing the deal. its getting to the fucking dealership that's the problem

That makes me feel better cause I'm 20 and still a virgin.

Have you got high standards OP? Just fuck something already

i had a chance to lose my virginity three times and i don't regret refusing at all, they were all nasty fuckin girls who would yank anyone's dick. all i strive for is to meet a woman who shares the same interest i do and i love. any dude or chick i know that was obsessed about sex were sick fucks, assholes, crazies, and drug addicts

Okay, what do you think about my approach:

As I said, I've been hitting the gym for years.

Agreed

Some men have growth spurts in their early 20s. All you have to do is fight off your demons and make the choice to be outgoing and getting in shape is a good choice.

terrible. start it off like a normal person. like, Hey, hows the night going for you?

I don't. Mainly focused on 5/10 because I am one myself.

Everybody wants it, everybody needs it.

Men can't be ugly. They can only be weak. A hideous man can fuck beautiful women if he is masculine and dominant.

Lost my virginity to a girl named Misty when I was 13. She was a total whore but whatever, I got my dick wet.

Okay. That's pretty much what I did.

Bullshit.

Did you split that pussy open? It's not always easy. Sometimes women aren't perfect and kinda gross but that's nature and you gotta suck it up and be a man. Vaginas are kinda stinky.

your mom tell you that

oy gevalt

I swear to God. If Quasimoto has a horse dick then she'll take that 1,000 times before Justin Timberlake's little wussy 3 inch Jew dick.

actually wait are you hinting towards rape?

Not to mention Quasimoto could beat JT's ass.

nigger if you're rich then you might as well fuck your mom. Money talks.
Be fit and muscly? You're gonna lose your virginity quickly
Hell,if you're good enough with words and if you sink your expectations deep enough you can fuck something in like a week.

well shit I was willing to help but OP evidently doesn't wasn't to be helped. ah well, what can I expect from b?

OP here. What did you write?

Girls don't give a shit. A hot blonde was staring at me with a sexy look yesterday and I drive a 2000 Dodge Neon with trash piled up in it. Women actually care less about money because younger women like their jobs more than men.

Stop perpetuating this shit. Women don't want millionaire micro dick.

Hey settle down, okay?

is what you make a year enough for yourself?

OP here. I might be not terribly buff because climbing and shit but I am quite fit. Makes no difference to me.

I am currently between jobs and rely on savings and the dole.

tfw you've reached 20 and plan to go the rest of your life single feelsgoodman

No. Pussy.

Your personality is gay. You gotta be more angry.

You look great muscle wise but why does a man have no arm hair?

I have arm hair which is thin and very light. However, I don't have chest hair. Also not able to grow a full beard.

Can you repeat that in English?

No. Pussy.

You gotta lift and you gotta get more fats in your diet.

Sounds interesting

You're really overthinking it.

Hello?

Op, I'm an adept. I wanna see if you're anything like me.
Let's say you see a girl that you like, but you don't know her. What goes on in your mind? What are your thoughts?

What should go on in my mind? That she is attractive and that I would like to meet her. Wondering what she is doing. All this stuff.

Yes, and what about the approah? You see, I am KV because I never approach. I just freeze. It's very difficult for me to explain but I wanted to see if you're anything like me. Do you approach her or not?

Don't listen to this gay pick up artist. You just have to be confident and feel things out.

I dunno man, I've been in great shape, terrible job, average height average dick and i still have been with dozens of women. I'm not hideous so that helps, but I also walk into a room like I have the biggest cock and half the time that's all you need. Just the ability to act and sometimes be mean.

real advice: be a fucking man.

Wish I was told this earlier but hey I'm still young and experiencing from it.

Please elaborate. I mean, other than being "alpha" n shiet.