Anyone else think she was hot?

Anyone else think she was hot?

Yes

Glad I'm not the only one

yea but the movie was complete shit

What is she? A juggalo?

Why'd you think that? It was alright

God yes, sexy thing. Did you see her in "Kingsman"?
Also, enjoyed the movie. Fun bit of silliness, brilliant designs, especially on the old crappy starship they find and repair.

yea gotta agree, 1 and two were good af. Beyond was pretty lame, not sure why but it just wasnt as good. Plus elbow boy shouldve gotten more screen time and plot i think, kinda a waste of such a big name and interesting plot point.

like the other two the plot falls apart after a moment of thought put in to it

as well as its own tech breaking logical rules set in the previous films

look movies don't haft to make sence ot the real world but when they make and break there own rules it just takes me out of it

Thank fuck someone else thought so.

I'd only smash in full makeup

i didn't like the first two eather

i mean the first one doesn't make any sense

we have a guy mad about his plannet blowing up.....that's still there and he has like 200 years to prepare to save it (and he will live that long easily) and he has the tool that he knows is used to save it ......so he is just being a dick

I mean, the actress is hot too but I meant Jaylah specifically

I hope aliens invade the earth and they're as hot as this

Hot earth girls dont fuck you, why would hot aliens?

I thought that like into darkness, beyond was ok but fell apart in the third act, a

And yeah star trek is about exploring humanity and all that blah blah, but did you really have to take that and turn it into a blunt hammer? I felt like this film was constantly trying to hit me in the head with it to make sure I got that

Projecting?

Because they're aliens so he might have a better chance?

Them aliens want Earth dick just like white girls want nigger dick

No, I understood that.
And yes, she's effin' sexy.

i mean kinda yea ,but to him it wouldnt be the same. second one was dope tho

Just dont think alien chicks would fuck a neckbeard when they would probably want to breed with the best specimens if they werent invading for hostile take over.

I'm not a neckbeard. That's why I think you're projecting your own insecurities onto someone else.

How do you know that neckbeards aren't a sign of supiriority to aliens? Maybe in their culture dominate males or male equivalent have hairy necks

that's the face of the New Trek. lens flare, explosions and last-minute rescues from shit that does not make a scintilla of sense.

What you mean like an ancient alien race making a super weapon, deciding it was too dangerous and throwing the two parts of it out into space in different directions? Yet they both somehow land on habitable planets, in fact on one planet the local species is even somehow able to figure out it's part of an advanced weapon?

Oh go re-watch your collection of Trek and never ever watch anything new.