What's your most played console game? (Pic related)

What's your most played console game? (Pic related)

Destiny

Bloodborne probably.

Reach is the worst (if you don't count ODST) Bungie Halo game.

Fallout 4

You're retarded

Not op here, but I think reach was the best, probably the worst multiplayer, but campaign and forge mode were the best, my judgment may be biased though, the years that I had reach would have been the best of my life

Op here, I loved it because of the forge and playing custom games with mates mainly, Also enjoyed multiplayer and campaign tho

Thanks for making an argument.

I'd argue the opposite, worst campaign (after ODST), but good multiplayer.

>2016
>owning a console

This so god damn much. I usually don't hate on newfags because they don't know better, but come on now. Did you even play Halo 3?

Best campaign? The fuck man. If you're not trolling I pity you. The only cool thing about Reach's campaign was the ending.

Halo 1

forgot pic

Yes, was gonna post this but realized I probly played more of reach

>console

DaS probably.
Though Bloodborne's catching up with the amount of time I'm playing it lately.

Black Ops 1. 70 days played on multiplayer.

Not proud.

Diablo 3 or Akiba's Trip

Cod black ops1 and mw1

Same dont remember how many days tho havent played in months

My bro. Easily my most played Halo (if you combine both the time spent on the original and Anniversary). Probably my favourite too. That timeless campaign.

I think my most played console game is Super Smash Bros Brawl. Over 300 hours sunk into that. Actually I've probably spent something like that on Halo too.

>peasant thread

This guy knows.
Just started a new save, gonna go for the Rakuyo this time I think.

I got a wager match refund on my account so I had like 70 b credits but I could never prestige :(

>2016
>not owning a console and PC so you can play exclusives
Pleb

This, hands down.

>Reach
>That lack of a skill based ranking system
>that grind
>those armor abilities
>those shit maps
>that bloom
>that complete lack of competition

Are you 16 OP? Halo 2 and 3 were infinitely superior.

The question is which game did you play the most of, not which game is better

Lol i never even prestiged i just stayed at lvl 50 or you couldve done the xp glitch too

Forza Horizon. After that got a decent pc and forgot about my xbox elite

Only game I've ever finished 100% and got all the achievements. Best AC game so far

Im so sorry. Thats so sad.

Wrong pic

Forza Motorsport>Horizon

Yes We all know halo 3 was better than reach but I've played more of reach

Of all time? Probably a tie of resident evil 4 and fallout new Vegas....as of lately....since I got my ps4 2 years ago even tho I play a lot of games...the game I play the most is elder scrolls online

Pic related

Corrected: Need for speed most wanted is my most played game actually

My niggart

>halo was the tits
I know ur a fucking newfags cause reach and odst were hella gay.

I staunchly refused to get GTA V until the PC version was released... so almost 10 years of this between me and my friends.. many nights from highschool though college just playing this game round robin free mode.

Bruh I played the shit out of halo 3, only game that came with my Xbox so I had no choice

Borderlands or maybe Skyrim