7 days

7 days.

Wanna hear a joke?

The Patton Space Heater is a lovely lightweight heater that produces a great deal of heat. There are two knobs on the front. One is a thermostat and the other has modes of one and two. Mode one makes it hot. Mode two makes it fire-hot! I usually turn it on a just keep the thermostat all the way over to the end. If you leave it on any lesser settings, the space heater will turn on and off intermittently. This may help you to not get too hot but I do not like it. I prefer constant heat until I decide to turn it off.

I have never tested the automatic shut-off if tipped over.

The front of it does get super hot. No one in my household has burned themselves; however. We have used it in the bathroom and it really heats up a small room. It is a quick and hot space heater!

mostat al536 (OP)
Wanna het get too hot but I do not like it. I prefer consnedettings, the space heater will turn on and off in77536o t:36 he end. If you leavetermittently. This may48No.70877574
7 tant heat until I decide to turn itar a joke?l the way ove themselves; sr t58 it on any lesser household has bur help you to no off.

til what exactly?

I do

This

could be less
could be more

day 2 in paris. or i'm esquizopheny
because i deam...

Wow, OP.
You found out how to hide your ugly face?

Your mother sucks cock in hell.

Who knew this thread wouldn't just die instantly.

Make it 5, I'm tired of waiting.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

You're mom's dead.

you'reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

That's right! There are 7 days in a week!
*Dora the explorer theme*

ust fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you knotch_1475086168640.jpg (106 KB, 338x386) google iqdb wait
106 KB
day 2 in paris. or i'm esquizopheny
because i deam...
Anonymous 09/29/16(Thu)05:53:31 No.705877855
YOU_FEEL_IT_TOO_DONT_YOU.gif (1.82 MB, 287x216) google iqdb wait
1.82 MB
(OP)
Wow, OP.
You found out how to hide your ugly face?
Anonymous 09/29/16(Thu)05:53:49 No.705877875
Your mother sucks cock in hell.
Anonymous 09/29/16(Thu)05:55:53 No.705878000
(OP)
Who knew this thread wouldn't just die instantlw I s. or i'm esquizopheny
because i deam...graduated top of my class in the Navy S>705 (Dead)o t:36 he end. If you leavetermittently. This may48No.70877574
7 tant heat until I decide to turn itar a joke?l the way ove themselves; sr t58 it on any lesser household has bur help you to no oeals, and d I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If onlyseen beforl wipe you te on thi the space heater will turn on and off in77536 (tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttDead top sniper in the entire US armed forc)o t:36 he end. If you leavetermittently. This may48No.70877574
7 tant heat until I decide to turn itar a joke?l the way ove themselves; sr t58 it on ans Earth, mark my fucking words. You think m thees. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

s.Dead)o t:36 he end. If you leavetermittently. This may48No.70877574
7 tant heat until I decide to turn itar You think m tdes of one and two. Mode one makes it hot. Mode twhees. You are nothing to me but just another tapa I prefer consnedettings, the space heater will turn on and ofce heater will turn on and off intermittently. This may help you to not get too hot but I do not like it. I prefer constant heat until I decide to turn it off. be less
could be m deam...rget. I will wipe you the fuck out with precisione your ugly facf in77536 (a joke?l the waris. or i'm esquizopheny
because ilda great deal of heat. There are two knobs on the front. One is a thermostat and the other has moo makes it fire-hot! I usually turn it on a just keep the thermostat all the way over to the end. If you leave storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill .705 the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, it on any lesser settings, the spae?
Anonymous 09/29/16(Thu)05:53:49 No.705877875u the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with e storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over sevensaying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. Themark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. Th hundred ways, and that

Shit. There's a sniper in he-

He is your mother's dead?

1 day.

At the time of penetration, the canine penis is not erect, and can only penetrate the female because it includes a narrow bone called the "baculum", a feature of most placental mammals. When the male achieves penetration, he will usually hold the female tighter and thrust deeply. It is during this time that the male's penis expands and it is important that the bulbus gland is far enough inside for the female to be able to trap it. Unlike human sexual intercourse, where the male penis commonly becomes erect before entering the female, canine copulation involves the male first penetrating the female, after which swelling of the penis to erection occurs, which usually happens rapidly.

I have that for my wallpaper on one of my PCs