Total weed newbie here. Just bought a six pack of cannabis candies packing 10 THC apiece...

Total weed newbie here. Just bought a six pack of cannabis candies packing 10 THC apiece. How many do I need to take to get moderately high?

depends. how often do you smoke weed? what's your experience with edibles?

If this is your first time try one

I've smoked twice in my life, a relatively small amount each time. Never done edibles before.

Can't you read ya goddamn hippie?

Take five. It'll be a couple hours till you feel the effects.

>Just bought a six pack of cannabis candies packing 10 THC apiece.

keep using it until you fell paranoid, big amounts the first time is the best experience while hearing kyuss as background

been a while since i saw this meme

suck on two and wait for up to 2 hours and see how it affects you. if you dont feel anything by that stage, then take the rest.

edible high is similar to a normal high except it's more constant and lasts a long time. you'll feel like waves wash over your body if you have enough. it's easy to go overboard though.

drop edibles not long after eating a light meal is best. empty stomach is too intense. dont mix alcohol with edibles. have fun OP.

Those in the know call em tricky beans, son.

he means 10mg. pretty standard for weed candies.

Just eat them all

there is no over dose so ALL OF THEM

It's 10mg of THC you muppet.
THC is the chemical composition, not a quantity.

Take 1 wait an hour - if you want it stronger take another then.

If you take more than 2-3 and the potency is accurate, you will be fucked up.

Wherever you bought them should have suggested dosage. Don't overdo it. Being too high is no fun.

Try ONE. Wait and see how it goes. Don't go off the deep end.

This - it's a roller coaster ride that doesn't stop until it decides to stop so if you overdo it, buckle up buckaroo.

Edibles are like the worst thing for a weed noob.

Muh nigga

Shit, was hoping no one would notice I forgot to type mg after the amount. Thanks for the replies Cred Forumsros. Gonna start with 2.

10 thc?
shit dude, that's more than a whole marijuana
be careful with that

This.

Take one. Wait an hour. It's slow on the uptake, your stomach is.

I heard some kid died off of four you better only take 3 pots

Shit won't work

This , edibles are way different from smoking. My second time I got so stoned I thought my roommates were like aliens when they tried to take me to a hospital, I was thinking this ain't the real Liam he won't expect a punch to the face

Experienced user here. Seriously only take one. Wait at least 3 hours before you take another of you don't feel anything depending on your metabolism it can take that long. Has for me. It is VERY easy to do too much with edibles especially for a first timer. Trust me, getting too high is not fun. Room spins, headaches, and sometimes vomiting. Migraine like symptoms can occur. Know your limits, you're a newbie, so tread lightly.

Prob all 6 to be sure.

Otherwise risk not feeling it.