Okay Cred Forumsoys

Okay Cred Forumsoys.
Where do you buy your LSD?
It's been a couple of years since I bought some really nice Sid on Silkroad.

Alphabaymarket on the deep web

My best friend knows someone with a lab, they doesn't use the deepweeb tho

not useful but I'll bump.
Had a nigger friend who lived in sketchy part of town (half nigger here so who's counting). All of a sudden he said he had a plug for acid, we met them they were a hippie gay couple from Canada, good times.

Can I trust the 99,9% pure statement?

Like every other faggot on the deep web, Alphabay is a good market. Only buy from trusted vendors. Bitch.

Canada seems to be a productive place in terms of Sid

Is laundering your coins recommended?

It is, from the stories they've told.
One pretty much said there's caravans of hippies that meet up, and have a huge rave/orgy in the woods, then they all get acid, go their separate ways, and re-unite at some point in the future.

Yes, there even is a guide on how to do so on Alphabay. But I personally never did it and I'm fine.

Oh man, fucking hippies. I just care about their acid.

Watch out for Darkwallet, which includes laundering out of the box. But it's still in alpha state.
Where do you wash your coins?

family hookups after going to a ton of festivals. Had to spend a couple years in the scene to get this but now I can get a gram of lsd pretty cheap which will last a single person quite a long time.

Friend is a chemical engineer with access to a private lab so he's made some but spends most of his time making analogues.

Never done the deepweb but I hear that's the place to go.

please define "pretty cheap"

Why do you newfags talk about the DW outside the DW? You dont remember what happened to the SR? If you guys are gonna talk about this shit go on a forum on the DW and talk about it there. Not on Cred Forums. That's how you get this shit shut down you fucking faggots. Now stop abiding the rules of the DW and stop helping the feds find where to go. People like you guys get this shit takin down and ruin it for everyone.

Yeah right you piece of shit.
1 gram of acid is at least 2000-5000 strong as fuck trips, folks.

What the fuck?
Do you seriously think the feds don't monitor the deep web? Do you think they have no internet?

Fuck off newfag.

I bet all yall that the feds are in this thread right now taking notes of the places you use fucking narcs

~$800 or so, more per unit if you're buying in smaller portions. Sometimes price varies including travel to get it, precursor prices, etc.

you are just plain stupid

And you are the feds

1 gram of lsd is 10,000 standard 100ug hits. When dealing with large amounts of drugs and actual dealers and manufacterers this is not uncommon in the least. You probably think all drug dealers are like your friend's brother's sketchy ex-roommate who hooks up a half gram of weed after stealing it from his mom.

Fuck an op

>pic
is that that subway guy who got caught with cheese pizza?

I SMELL BACON! PIGGY PIGGY

Read his post before replying to mine you gigantic retard.

>Had to spend a couple years in the scene to get this but now I can get a gram of lsd pretty cheap which will last a single person quite a long time.

lol whoops $8000

does he fuck

What are you talking about? No sir. ha ha! preposterous.

I assure you my branch of the Bureau never logs on Cred Forums!

Cred Forums is full of busta ass narcs. You damn teens ruin the DW for everyone talking about it. Your not supposed to talk about it outside the DW

Do you guys remember the silk road? You know why it got shut down? It's because a bunch of fucking teens found out how to download onion and talked about it and news spreads fast. You fucking kids are the reason it got shut down. Because you guys do shit like this and keep talking about it. "Oh you can buy drugs on the the SR. Isnt that so cool?" Stop talking about it. You ruin it for everyone who uses it properly. The majority of people didn't even dodnt buy anything they just found it and kept talkin.

Same thing happened to NZBmatrix, it was fucken great, like torrents only on a Usenet , fucken Facebook millennials fucked it, told everyone.

You're fucking clueless mate.