ARE YOU A CAT OWNER?

ARE YOU A CAT OWNER?

PSA: Outdoor cats are an invasive species endangering the songbird populations of North America. These birds distribute seeds and pollinate plants, and are a vital component of CO2 reduction and the wildlife ecosystem, but cats are wiping them out and causing entire species after species TO GO EXTINCT.

KEEP YOUR CATS INDOORS. Outside, cats live much shorter lives. Do you love your cat? Keep it indoors. Outside, cats mate and reproduce without the owner's knowledge. For every indoor cat, there's a stray outdoor cat living a miserable life and devastating the ecosystem.

Domestic cats do not hunt for food. They hunt to kill as many birds as possible. Due to the vital nature of songbirds in growing our plant life, your outdoor cat is a bigger contributor to global warming than you are. You're basically like those people from a few generations ago who wiped out thousands of species and devastated the landscape, but you don't even know you're doing it every time you let your cat out.

Consider this: we used to have PARROTS in North America. Would you like to see a parrot outside your window? Too bad, they killed it, it's extinct, and now your cat is doing that to the bird species of today. Generations after you won't experience our birds because your cats are killing all of them. They'll have a lot less forests and a polluted planet, because your cat made extinct the very animal that flies seeds everywhere to regrow the trees.

And if you're too much of an asshole to care about any of that, at least buy a bell collar that lets off a loud distinct sound at the slightest movement. You'll still be an asshole, but a little bit less of one, and your cat will still kill many birds anyways.

KEEP YOUR CAT INSIDE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sbHhw9pFa0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why can't we all just get along?
youtube.com/watch?v=sbHhw9pFa0Q

We can, by keeping cats indoors where they're safer, healthier, and aren't acting an invasive species that's destroying the habitats we live in.

SAVE THE BIRDS. KEEP YOUR CATS INSIDE

I would gladly sacrifice every species on this planet to make my cat happy.

Everyone who bumps this thread is saving a bird.

Do your good deed for today.

Your cat is happier and healthier indoors. You are deliberately shortening its lifespan by letting it outside.

If this continues, there will begin to be laws against cats in local communities. It's up to cat owners to be responsible NOW before more birds go extinct and the government comes to take your cat away.

EVERYONE WHO BUMPS THIS THREAD IS SAVING A BIRD

I let my cat out every morning. She leaves a dead bird on the neigbors backporch every day. Good kitty.

My cat is a quadraplegic so i go out and hunt the birds for it. Sometimes i'll put a bell collar on myself but that just makes me feel sexy when i jump from branch to branch pillaging nests.

My cat is an animal. And it should be allowed to go outside, it only kills rodents and magpies anyways.

Who the fuck cares about muh burds anyways.

Is that you, Roger Scruton?

CAT GENOCIDE WHEN?

WHO DIED AND MADE YOU KING OF CAT LAWS YOU CUNT?

Do you watch Adam Ruins Everything?

Citation needed, nigger

When Birds can't evolve means to not get slaughtered by my Cat, they have no right to live. Also fuck Pandas.

People who leave their basement care, Shlomo

nobody gives a single fuck about birds or the extinction thereof and its consequences.

Pure faggotry at its best ..... cats aint the problem its people like you ....talkin out there ass and actually think they sound smart ....go lick a dogs ass

I believe it's actually bird law

wtf I hate cats now

>I'd rather live in a street full of smelly noisy cats shitting in each others gardens and fighting than have beautiful small rodents roaming free and colorful birds singing away

ABSOLUTE NIGGERS

I take my cat out late at night. Like between 2 and 4AM. She catches mice sometimes and it sucks knowing she's torturing a tiny animal for fun but I repress that like most things in this horrible horrible life.

But, um, so fuck you, OP.

How the fuck is it bird law you retard? He's talking about wanting rules and regulations for cats. not birds.

Uhhhhh, fillibuster

I love crows

Not a single Harvey birdman joke?
Dafuq

Well that final season was pretty bad.

Ya you stole this shit from Adam ruins everything