Yo Cred Forumstards (not that this was prove helpful but worth a shot), I need your advice...

Yo Cred Forumstards (not that this was prove helpful but worth a shot), I need your advice. I'm a major autist when it comes to women.

So I've been chatting to this grill for a while, we've been casual friends for a couple of years, never really hung out though.

We started texting fairly frequently all of a sudden. I'm into her and I've been trying to escalate the chit-chat.

So I was asking her about her job and if she had to train xmas temp employees and followed up the text with "How may work at your store?" I was supposed to put "how many people work at your store?" but she stopped texting me back (I at first assumed she had lost interest) but now I'm pretty sure she thought I was saying "how may i work at your store?" Now I didn't notice this error until 3 days afterwards, do I text back explaining this or should I just wait to see if she initiates contact again?

Bear in mind that I never originally contacted this girl, she was the one who started texting me and of course... all of a sudden stopped.

>Pic unrelated

saaaauce

forget about the text, it was a stupid question anyway.. who the fuck gives a fuck how many people work there.. no one and you shouldnt either... I am thinking you are over analizing shit bro... stop worrying so much, text her back and ask her if she wants to do something... like a movie or something she likes. You need to spend time with her to find out if she likes you or even if you like her... I also advise you throw out more hooks... the more hooks yous throw out the more fish you catch, just in case this fish has a rotten pussy or somthing.... be brave... some bitches like it when you tell them what they are going to do... cant be shy or worry too much about some shit... good luck and god speed

There was a context to that question btw I just couldn't be bothered to go into too much detail as no one would read it. I wasn't asking just because I was curious (or pretending to be) but other than that I think you're right.

Thanks for the advice user.

Yeah, UNLESS she was weirded out for whatever reason, then it's just:

> How may [I] work at your store?

Three days pass, no contact.

> Hey so you want to meet up some time?

That's weird. Don't launch straight in to asking her out. Just ask how she's been going and be polite. If you're really hung up on it, and she actually responds to something like "Hey how's it going? (:" (Inb4 emoji fag, yeah fuck you emojis are fine), then just naturally progress in to asking how she's been handling work and how training xmas temps is going, and THEN just say "You never got back to me on how many people work there". Solved.

Honestly though it shouldn't matter. You'll get the picture pretty quickly if you're coming off as too keen when she stops replying again.

You don't have to wait for a reply to reply back.

Just call her, if she doesn't answer, put down in a voicemail to catch up for a drink or something to eat. Be the fucking man, be confident. It's really that simple

The advice keeps coming as long as the butts keep getting posted. Come on OP, pay the not-a-fag tax

i have an idea, text her something really random but intreeging and then text right away again and tell her that was ment for someone else... it will make her think about you and what the fuck you got going on...

This sounds like a good idea. Well I'm supposed to be seeing her on Saturday for drinks and she hasn't stated otherwise, so I'm probably fine.

Also... more butts to keep this thread going

not OP but if you want some asses I got a couple good ones... text her, I told you they would never understand, you need to move... today... then text her right away like oops im sorry that wasnt for you or something better...

oh... then why all the stressing?

fuck no, forget that girl
she was bored because her friends didn't have time for her, and that's why she texted you

now she doesn't need you anymore

nah that's high school level shit at best and autistic at worst, sorry user. I reckon I would have played that card in my darkest days of being a hopeless hormonal teenage virgin though. See, that goes one of two ways normally - if you're an edgy motherfucker, it's likely she'll see right through your bullshit and realize you're just pretending to have a life. If you actually share a circle of friends then she just asks somebody else about it and your plan falls through again. Either way you're exposed as being hopeless.

this

ayyy good man. What age level are we talking here? I'm never sure on this site and always assume everybody is 12. If you're going out just with her for drinks then she's probably questioning why you haven't texted her in 3 days about it dude. Confirm, ask if you're still on for Saturday. If yes, reply with something like 'Great! I'm really looking forward to it'; if no, something to the same effect but don't sound like you're going to go cut yourself for hearing no. She should know you wanted to see her though. Something like 'That's too bad, I was really looking forward to seeing you. I'm also free [insert day] if you'd like to catch up then instead?' - if no again, cut your losses with grace. A simple 'No worries then' is all she needs to hear back, and then just leave it. If she strikes up another conversation it will be because she wants to talk to you.

how would you ever be exposed lol, as long as you dont say anything too crazy no one will assume your phishing. I am going to test it out right now... see what kind of replys i get lol... but yeah if you are going to get coffee already then you really dont have to phish...

This is why people post dramatic NEET shit on /r9k/. It really is a case of you getting knocked back once, twice, a few times, and then just giving up entirely. You shouldn't ever have to lower your standards for somebody, but know when you're barking up the wrong tree at least. If you're frequently having these issues with girls who pull a guy's attention just because they're lacking that attention elsewhere, then you're talking to just that - girls. If you're being led on and you know it, don't give them the satisfaction. When you stop replying and they enter the defensive of 'Oh look at this guy, think's he's too good for me hey? let's bully him mercilessly', laugh and tell them they're being little girls.

This sounds like the kind of people you're talking about, right? Teenagers? Because if it's not then you've got a major problem and the women in your life never grew up.

oh dude i thought you were talking about people you know in real life. if you're talking about shitters online then go for your life, should be a hoot.

If you ARE actually "accidentally" texting a "private message" to people you really do know just to bait a response, then you need to sort out your priorities because in all likelihood at least some of these people will be looking at that text and saying "Oh look, user is being an edgy cunt again. It's so sad lol"

Sometimes its hard to know if your barking up the wrong tree tho, i am friends with this chick but she sends me nudes and smiles when i slap her ass but then she says shit like awww you will find the right girl one day and im like bitch i was talking about you! I am worried shit is going to be weird betrween us if i press the question of sex... if i get some good advice you guys can see her ass lol

damn, why do you fuckers think im edgy just because i want to create a little intrigue!

even women in their 20s do that shit, not only teenagers

yeah there's better ways to do that. no there isn't, that was a facetious lie, there's really not. If you think you need to add intrigue to your life to earn the interest of women then you're inherently doing something wrong.

Send her a funny picture, to break the ice. After that go into your usually routine. I however strongly urge you to hook up with atleast 3 more women, to be safe. You can also practice your social-ability's with them, to overshadow your autism.

eh sounds like she wants it, particularly if she sends you nudes. don't push sex on to anyone (that's a felony lolroflmyassoff). in the right scenario - i.e., one that can lead to sex without the chance of it becoming awkward suddenly or being interrupted - AND assuming everything you've said about that girl is true, AND assuming she's not already dating or shagging somebody and she's just a total whorebag - she's blatantly trying to take it to the next step.

You seem to know the mood she is in when she appreciates an ass slap, if you're ever alone and she's in that mood then don't be afraid to flirt with it a bit. Tell her you love that smile or something after you do it (not like an autist obviously - you're being playful and flirty).

Under what context are the nudes sent? That's somewhat important i guess.

yeah women in their 20's who aren't worth shit IMO, but that's me. People like drama at any stage of their life and some people will actively incorporate it into their life from those around them. "Oh my god did you see what he said the other day?" Creating drama. I have a friend like that - why beat them when you can join them? Gives you something to talk to them about - i.e. their drama. Indulge their drama and they'll know they can talk to you about that shit. I think I derailed myself along the way here in to some kind of general advice for befriending shitty drama girls.

bumping with butts, i intend to hear back from you user.

a banana picture?

Just reply with

"Oh, how many*"

Or just ask what's up talk about something else Start a convo

Have another butt. You fuckers better get back to me, specifically the user with the casual nude-sender. If my advise didn't warrant at least one of those nudes to be shared then I'll gas a homeless shelter.

They call me splattershit, because when I shit, it always splatters all over the toilet bowl. It takes a long time to wipe, because it gets on my but cheeks also. This is why I avoid public toilets.

the thread is dead but my dream of butts will remain eternal

what does this mean. is it a sign? has someone returned to the butt thread i have inherited?

She probably mistook you for an alpha male and then you actually talked to her and confirmed you're actually a beta faggot. Kill yourself.

you'll be fine as long as you stop saying "grill" for "girl".

+1

Asking a bunch of stupid ass questions about her work ? He bored her to death with his betadom.

Yep pretty much it. He probably seemed all mysterious and shit before since they probably didn't really talk. It was probably a turn on until he killed that mystery by revealing his social ineptitude and down right inability to excite her. She must be feeling very disappointed.

Yeah he killed the alluring mystery with his stupid beta shit.

"How may work at your store?" Are you fucking kidding me ? Is this the kinda shit people say when they wanna get up in a girl's pussy ? That shit right there killed any chance he had.

I was thinking the same thing bro.

Op has no game whatsoever.

In that case he should have stuck to simple one word answers in his conversations with her. His chances would have been far greater.

+1

Do any of you think he has another shot with her? What else can he do to close the deal?

Sorry for seemingly abandoning the thread, i had a lecture. I'm 21 and she's 23. Hmmm this is sound advice man, thanks!

I've hooked up plenty of times bruh, it's that I actually like this girl... that shit scares me. I'm terrible with long-term / commitments.

Start posting more like this

People make typos and dictation errors all the time. Just say, "Ooops! I meant to say how many work at your store."

It's more the time that has lapsed without me noticing. I know i'm overthinking it, which leads to it being even more frustration. Fuck my stupid ass brain.

It's possible but considerable more difficult now that he has possibly cemented the image of him being a clueless beta in her mind.

His best chance would be to carry on as if nothing happened. He should just pretend he never said any of that pussy drying bullshit and carry on talking to her normally.

And he should let her come to him, he shouldn't make it obvious he's thirsty for her snatch.

> How may work at your store?

I don't see anyone coming back from such a massive display of betatude.

Doubtful he has any kind of shot now.

With anyone else? Can he get gud somehow with another attractive woman?

Yeah bro, just text back:
"*many.
Lol, I was tripping, what do you have going on today? "
Or something along those lines, its no point in being beta, you have to break outta your cocoon, I'm a handsome nigga, so most of the time I don't have to be so aggressive, but I'm guessing since youre tripping over something like this, you dont have much experience. A word of advice man, just chill, feel her out and see what she's trying to do. If she is trying to fuck with you, she will let you know, and if not, then fuck it. Just relax.

Not OP, but in a similar situation. This is gonna be long, but I think you need the context.

Met this chick at a party like a month ago, she studies biology and I'm doing plant science. We were talking about music all night, she's into pretty much the same stuff I am, which is pretty rare. Sent her a message the day after with an artist, she told me she'd listen to it tomorrow and thanked me for the tip. The next day she said she liked it, and asked me if I'd heard of beach house, a kinda similar band. I said I really like beach house, and asked her if she'd heard of this one remix. Then she says "Ohh, that song's my favorite too! I have the record, but I haven't heard that remix for some reason."

I had just smoked for the first time in months that day, and was freaking out for some reason, which had never happened before. So I couldn't come up with an answer, and didn't say anything for like 3 weeks. During that time, I was a bouncer at the concert hall twice, and I she came both those days. Since I was at the entrance, I frisked her both times, and we exchanged a couple of words, but nothing major.

Getting to the actual case here, I sent her a message last friday asking her out on a concert the same day. She sent "Taco dinner at home!" Pretty cold imo, but there's another concert this friday with another artist, so I sent her one of their songs saying that they're awesome too, but that I'm not sure if I'm going. She says "Cool, I'll listen to it later :)"

On tuesday she sent "Oh, that was wicked cool!!!" Wtf is this supposed to mean? I reply with "yeah, they're pretty good! I saw them earlier with another band when they released their first album, but they're probably gonna play new shit this time. This one girl in the big band semi-knows a couple of them too, so that's prety cool."

I then see she's put "interested" on the concert tomorrow, but she hasn't said anything. Do I just ask her straight out again, seeing that I was playing it a bit safe?

If we go to the concert we're gonna have to take the train half an hour each way, which is part of why I'm playing it safe, cause we've only met a couple of times and haven't really talked too much either, so I don't wanna seem too creepy.