How do I enhance my Adderall high?

How do I enhance my Adderall high?

Other urls found in this thread:

static-media189.tumblr.com/post/149604786126/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Weed and suicide

More adderall.

Nicotine. Get some chewing tobacco for the best result. Stay away from grizzly because that might be a little too intense.

More dick in your ass

PROTIP: drink allkaseltzer about 2 mins before you down your Addy. It lowers the ph in your stomach increasing the meds bioavailability. I.E. more drug in your system.

L-tyrosine and Orange juice
Sniff it
Also get meth like a man

Nicotine, weed, also like a 5 hr energy will you put you into a reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee mode

You need to be 18 or older to post on this website kiddo

I do this daily

>Orange juice
Don't listen to this guy op. Any thing citrusy is bad for your high.

Been on addies for about 14 years. To this day, the only thing I have ever found to really get any enjoyment/recreational use out of it is xanax. Between the stimulant and sedative effects, youre pretty much zen Buddha with laser focus haha.

No, avoid dairy though

I did a 3 day binge on Addy. Just playing WoW, dipping grizzly, and drinking rum and coke.
Holy fuck did I feel like shit after I crashed. Gums and inner lower lip sore as fuck and pounding headache.
At least I got my moose mount

Parachute it...crush it up put in the smallest piece of tp you can and swallow, also take an anti acid like 30 to 60min before hand and it will digest slower and longer

Those little 30mg clear/orange adderall pills were literally all I ate from 15-17.
>Some strong weed, preferably sativa imo
>1-3 cups of coffee
>Eat a tsp of baking soda half an hour before dosing orally
>Etc.

Currently out of adderall, used 31% HCl to turn propylhexedrine freebase into propylhexedrine HCl and was able to separate the menthol and lavender oils. After evaporation had about 800mg of propylhexedrine HCl crystals, ate 500mg and then put some in a homemade meth pipe.

>Took 2 hits, really not expecting much from my prior experiences with eating benzedrex cotton
>Instantly fucking floored, eyes shoot wide open, room spinning, hands feet and face tingling, basically trying to eat my own jaw with how hard I'm clenching it, hardcore headband feeling, cold as fuck, hearing is super intense, shit's all blurry, after the first 30 seconds or so feeling euphoric to the point of seeming manic
>Back to normal within 5 minutes, then after another 15 the oral dose hit me
>Feels just like 100mg or so adderall, but for 15 hours
I've never tried meth, but I've heard friends of mine describe the rush of IV meth use just like that. It felt like Jesus smacked me across the face, which sent me spinning into a pleasant oblivion in which thoughts moved faster than my brain and everything had extreme clarity to it.

It was crazy as fuck man, 12/10 but would never repeat frequently.

Are they prescribed

take with tums
stomach acid eats that stuff up

static-media189.tumblr.com/post/149604786126/

Not the xanax, wife gets them but only uses them on occasion for work related anxiety. Usually a nice stockpile in the medicine cabinet.

is adderal similar to ritalin?

Ok so take 20mg of adderall and i barely feel any focus at all. They are short acting as well. 4 hours.
How much do i have to take to get that super focus

For me 90 mg I'm on 30mg ir 2 times daily I assume ur 20mg ir 3 times daily. So prob the same amount would work for u

Im also only 18 and 100lbs.
I guess I've just built immunity to stimulants, been taking them since i was 10. Is there a way to overcome this

You mean raises

You right.

i take vyvance will this work for that?

Don't want to derail your Addy thread, but anyone using Modafinil? Just wondering about effects and dosages, etc...

>tldr
caffeine

Ive only just started taking them, I'm on 20/mg twice daily my new script is for 3 daily because I get up at 3 am for work and don't get home in till like 5 pm, with your 14 years experience should I make that jump to 3 daily, and has it ruined your life at any point

Dunno. Try it. It might.

I would love some of that. Never seen any here in the states (Midwest fag)

Im assuming XR? If so, that seems a bit much. Im on 25mg XR, I take two daily, morning and noon. It took me a long time to get my timing down, because if I was too late, I would be up till 3-4am every day.

The only downside I have noticed was exactly that, lack of sleep till i figured out a schedule that worked for me.

If they are instants, you may very well be fine, but if youre not comfortable, or feel on edge, I would suggest sticking with 2.