Any femanons into zoo?

Any femanons into zoo?
Just curious?
Stories?

I'm not into it, but I was convinced by my ex to try it once.

My wife likes bestiality. Haven't actually done it because she's not a fan of dogs, and she's not crazy so she's not getting her uterus dislocated by fucking a horse. But we involve it in our fantasies a lot.

With a dog?
I personally just think it's kinda hot when a dog licks a pussy.
Did you fuck a dog or get head?

I was at a frat party and they had a pitbull there. I was really drunk and my boyfriend took advantage of me. Him and a friend stripped me naked and got me horny, then I felt a tongue on my pussy and I thought it was one of them. But it was the dog. Next thing I know they rolled me over and the dog mounted me from behind.

Suuuuuuuuureee

Guess that's why he is an ex

Jeesh.
Well that's kinda hot, other than the fact you got taken advantage of.
I mean a dog probably could give a girl great head, especially she enjoys it

That is exactly why he's an ex lol I didn't mind it too much though. It was degrading, which I'm into anyways

raped by dog is a fetish of mine

Well then it's even hotter then.

I guess lol that's probably why he thought he would do it and I would love it.

I mean I feel like it's gotta be a normal thing, how many mom's and daughters do you think locks themselves I the bathroom with the dog?
More than we will ever know I imagine

Nonlying you did kind of like it then. Message me so I can ask more questions [email protected]

Email sent

Probably. It's a nice cock with no judgements lol

Send me one too
[email protected]

Send me email too

[email protected]

Any other femanons?

You're thinking of cuckolded by dog/netorare, there's a comic where a dude is fucking his girl and tells her to let her dog fuck her once, she ends up loving it so much she instantly loses attraction to her human mate and wants to be the dog's bitch forever. Look for it.

Sent. And why would you show my tits lol