What do you smoke, Cred Forums?

What do you smoke, Cred Forums?

I smoke Camel Crush Menthol.

Before you crush the ball in the filter, it's menthol, after, it's super menthol.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t1TcDHrkQYg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

same

menthol eh? So they're making that for men now?

Viceroy red/Blue 100s and malboro black

I can't stand the taste/feel of plain tobacco, unless it's a mild cigar.

Are blacks just plain tobacco, bold flavor?

Are you a cowboy or something?

Menthols are nice when rolling on Molly at a rave.

so they started selling them to children to, eh?

pot

Turkish Royals, the best.
But I also enjoy the classic Camel Crush.

Just 'cause I'm 24 doesn't mean I can't be young at heart. I love to go out, socialize, party, go to bars, and live life. If that's a problem, so be it.

Here, have a song.
youtube.com/watch?v=t1TcDHrkQYg

My dad actually jokes like I'm gay when I smoke Menthol cigarettes.

Your dad is right.
Anyone that smokes a cig with a filter is likely gay.
Menthol just confirms it.

Feels bad man.

Thank god they're gonna outlaw that faggy shit here in Europe

coolio

Those or red special blends. My old coworker smoked em and got me loving em.

I smoke whatever is cheapest at the place i stop unless its somthing gross... but i usually end up with pall malls or sometimes malboro blacks. I fucking hate those crush cigs... the menthol taste from the ball is nasty as fuck! but i will smoke them without crushin them

This x 100

You're a tryhard, dude.

What exactly does double menthol do for you? Is the taste radically different?

i smoke pall mall menthols and before anyone says anything, yes i

>Is the taste radically different?
Yep, they're refreshing in the summer.

Those fags are for people who don't acutely like smoking, like 16 year old girls at party's

I'll have to try it.
Do you like Djarum's, op?

The only acceptable brand

>Before you crush the ball in the filter, it's menthol, after, it's super menthol.
Whats the fucking point? You cant even taste the tobbaco, why not just chew mint gum or some shit?

holy shit i smoke pall mall menthols too, wnna blow eachother

Yeah... used to just be menthol before hipster faggots like you whined to the company "bloo bloo, camel crush is boring, please make your other products the same.". Those were the days.

Also, american spirits did it first, and better.

I smoke camel non-filtered.

Used to smoke Lucky, they taste like shit nowadays.

KEK

They're like menthol cough drops.

I actually smoked them when I was super sick with a lung infection (haha, I know I'm retarded), and they cleared my sinuses.

I don't think those exist in America?

The smoke really helps when my sinuses are clogged up, when I have allergies and stuff. It sounds retarded, it is, but it worked.

malboro reds
just never tried any other brands

oh boy, do i ever! maybe we can go out for a nice candlelit dinner beforehand

Please tell me how you smoke a cigarette without a filter
>inb4 whiteox rollies no filter pussy

smoked camel non filters for about 20 years. switched to vaping because of cost.

smoking is a filthy habit

marlboro red and motley crue
will white trash make of you

So is ur existence

Lucky strike original filter cause it's toasted

>I don't think those exist in America?
try going to a smoke shop or a head shop or something. At least in NY those places carry Djarums

>how do you smoke a cigarette without a filter
well its simple, like i said above, you go to your local head/smoke shop and look for filterless cigarettes, alternatively you can snap the filters off of 100s

Any canadabros here? HOW THE FUCK CAN GOVERNMENT GET AWAY WITH TAXING THE SHIT OUTTA CIGARRETTES.

$15 for a 20 pack is ridiculous.

SHOUT OUT TO ALL MY WINNIE BLUE LADS DOWN UNDER

>$15 for a 20 pack is ridiculous.
Holy shit

We're sacks of blood bone and meat that turn food into shit dude relax

Put one end in mouth and apply heat to the other end.
Very similar to how you smoke a filtered cig.

Nice triple dubs

That is also my preferred brand! Will done OP.

Yep, went to convenience store other day to try Canadian Camel Blues and it came to $14.95

I was gonna say fuck it but didnt wanna look like a bum :/. How much are smokes where u live?

American Spirit

shit tier

Lucky Strike Click Green

Best clicky menthol out there. I recommend.

winstons the spirit of nascar

In Australia they're probably pushing $30/packet by now. I quit when they were somewhere between $20-$25.

The tax is not to help smokers quit, and it doesn't, they cost that much because the government is using it as an excuse to rob us, and most people have no issue with them doing that. And any medical bills are paid at least 10x over with the tax, so that's not the reason either.

Moral of the story: Smoke homegrown tobacco.

dubs prove the statement

are you the crazy guy in the smokers' corner?

>CIGARETTES
please tell me your a woman, with your diet cigars

>I quit when they were somewhere between $20-$25.
>The tax is not to help smokers quit, and it doesn't

Obviously that wasn't the reason, I did it for my health.

I've tried those Lucky Strikes with two balls; menthol and blueberry or something like that. It's kinda interesting because it's new.
Try smoking it without popping the balls, and you will realize that it's just a cheap trick to sell bad tobacco.

I snap filters off of every cigarette I smoke but it doesn't make you any less gay it just gives your muccus that delicious tobaccoo tinge. Worth it.

>How much are smokes where u live?
Here in Argentina about 3 dollars.

Smoke rollies then u fucken gronk

>What do you smoke, Cred Forums?

'Em

Old man here. I used to smoke around a pack a day, but you could smoke in restaurants, bars, airports; basically anywhere.

Smoking or non-smoking? Have have any of you crazy kids heard a waitress say that?

They aren't cheap either, a lot cheaper than tailors, but they certainly taste better. I actually used to smoke rollies, but the discussion was about the price of tailors.

Nah, Djarum Blacks are in every gas station where I live in the US, I'm on the west coast

Yeah I used to sit in the smoking sections because my mom smoked a lot, that was only a decade or so ago Cred Forumsro

When I was young kid, they still asked that, even as I was growing up, they did.

I'm on the east coast, I have no idea because I've never heard anyone ask for them.

Maybe, maybe not. Usually the cigar inhaling owner occupies that space.

Who here /rerollsbuttsandbustdowns/?

Why do you guys smoke cigs when you know they're bad for you and they have over 400 chemicals and known carcinogens
>imb4 they take the stress away

>tfw remember hearing my parents being asked this at every restaurant i went too
>now NYS has banned all fun

The best option I got is a sick diner down on the Native reservation. They have a smoking section with crazy ventilation, their food is off the fucking chain and the coffee is great.

A bar I used to frequent had an open patio bar where they serve during the summer and they used to let people smoke there at the bar so long as you were down wind, or if nobody else minded, a polite/etiquette kinda thing. Then a bunch of stuffy old bats who don't even go there complained about the smoke and got the health department involved. Faggots

Because they make you look cool

It must be a pretty good reason if we do it, don't you think?
Now fuck off with your goddamn health lecture, do you really think we don't know?
Comin in this thread like "Oh, these poor fools, they haven't heard! Cigarettes aren't healthy, they cause The Cancer! I have to let them know so I can save them!"
Fuck off.

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day
anyone here managed to quit?

>You all smoke Jew cock

Why does everyone insist on mentioning the 400 carcinogens when it's mostly(almost all) just the carbon monoxide that causes cancer? Smoking American Spirit and weed causes just as much cancer as any tobacco.

You're still a child

>Why do you guys smoke cigs when you know they're bad for you and they have over 400 chemicals and known carcinogens

exactly for that reason, oh and it feels good

>why does anyone eat sugar, it literally kills you
>why does anyone live sedentary, it literally kills you
>why does anyone XYZ that doesn't maximize life span

because it's comforting and enjoyable in the moment. faggot.

agreed, you can extend childhood near arbitrarily as long as you don't have kids. you just kinda have to start paying bills and playing with more expensive toys eventually if you want to keep getting any kind of consistent pussy.

but yea everyone from 21 to 30 is still a child to me if they don't have a kid or a wife yet.

In bama they are only 3-5$ per pack

What are the best cigarettes in Canada? I really like luckies, but I can't find them here. I usually stick to Canadian classic

oh yeah, im 27 so i never got to enjoy it but I remember alright... It would have been nice smoking while you wait for your food at a restaurant... I dont understand why people are so uppity about second hand smoke, I mean cars are shitting out uber toxic fumes and we drive right behind people all the time...

not to mention living much past 60 is going to be REAAAAALY overrated for this generation if you aren't a richfag by the time you get there.

These are for sure my preferred cigarette but when I'm low on cash and need my pack to last me longer then day or so I'll go for 99s

>not killing yourself in style
Get on my level plebs.

I bet you don't even own a bowler hat, do you?

i quit every time i dont have the money to smoke... its not hard at all... then again i was addicted to opiates so i know what real addiction is

>smoking

weak minded plebs

pot

Quit smoking about a year ago. Was a smoker of 9 years. To all the young anons in this thread: quit now, please. Honestly it wasn't that hard for me, but that's probably because of all the coughing, hacking, and breathing difficulties from the damage it did to my lungs

I know you guys are going to wail on this troll but he's right.

It's expensive, smelly, socially unacceptable now, horrible for your health, makes you spit, turns your face yellow, give you fucking cancer, is addictive, pollutes ect.

99% of you will try to quit when you get older anyway and will be pissed off at the dumb teenager loser friend who introduced you to it

Newports

My favourites are: Canadian Classics Snap, Accord Reds, Number 7 Reds, Peter Jackson Greens, Du Maurier Reds, John Player Rich, Players Red, Export A Green/Blue, Next Red, Pall Mall Special Red/Blue, Viceroy Reds, Camel North Gold, Rooftop Reds, and Belmont.

Usually red Chesterfield. Sometimes some menthols

I pay $70 for a 50g pouch of rolling tobacco here in Aus.
feelsbadman

you guys are a bunch of sissy bitches this is what i smoke.

>Miller Light

it feels fucking amaazing

I quit drinking 8 weeks ago and I tell everyone for attention.

well thats what you get for living in a commie country.

The demorats are trying to make the us a commie country with gun control and socialized medicine. Hitlery will further push obama's commie and terrorist legacy.

I quit after only 5 years or so. Lucky me.

Quit while you can and quit early, then you might not have too many smoking-related health complications.

Something I didn't consider when I took it up: I may not care if I die ~10 years early, but a smoker's death is not a pretty one. And if you would like to see your grandkids grow up, there's reason #2.

My grandpa is 78 and smokes a pack a day and looks just fine tbch

The only other acceptable brand of cigarette is American Spirit. Weak lunged faggots all over this literally cancerous thread

Hipster douchebag. It was really mainstream back in the day, though.

Anyone know if u can purchase unfiltered cigs in canada? I heard they are called Export Plain and Players Plain but I have never seen it

you can't be that old. they used to smoke on the airlines. If you flew in the smoking section with a white shirt at the start, it was grey.when you landed, as was the color.of your skin

What are the odds that it will be the same for you though?

>> So much this

You fucking smokers fuck shit up for everyone around you. Its rude and appalling. You all fucking stink like cigs and whatever shitty cologne/perfume Your wearing. Your second hand smoke makes other people and places stink. You have to have special breaks at work that fuck up progress. I used snuff from 11 to 41 and (inb4 cock joke) never spit. I always wondered what an ignorant asshole smoker would do if I second hand spit skoal on their leg. In b4 triggered.
P.S. EAT A BAG OF DICKS!

I got dem strong lungs in my genes boi ill be fine nigga

>super menthol
>super aids
menthol is literally cancer
But then again i'm a faggot cause i buy click and doesn't click it because it's 10 cents cheaper

Dokha

Those clickables really make me think. When I smoke em without clicking the menthol bead gets very hot and soft. Breathing in that heated plastic beed chemicals cant be good for you.

I quit actually. No ragrets

yes, gay men

Hey, cut him some slack. Pre-rolled cigarettes are disgusting, and the menthol makes your mouth numb so you can't taste it.

Alternatively, roll your own like a man with taste.

Senecas aint shit, smoke them King Mountains or Tomahawks and get back to me

One unexpected consequence of smokers converting to vaping is the absences of cig butts on the ground. In the past homeless used to gather up the butts, open them up and handroll a cig using rolling papers. There are a couple of old homeless guys near where I work, now, they wander around head down, picking at anything at the ground hoping for a butt. Even the bar nearby used to be littered with butts now almost nothing.

Just have one you deserve it

Member how good it feels to have smoke go down smoothly into ur lungs

Member how relaxed you felt after taking a drag

Member the nice soothing nicotine rush you got after smoking one early in the morning

Member that luscious smell

Member that unique taste

Member your trip to the cancer ward at the hospital?

sounds like you'd smoke anything

menthol are illegal now where i live, since 3 months ago, 1 of those shits is worst than an entire pack

you put one end in your mouth and light the other end. Then, put the lit end in your mouth and light the other end for extra enjoyment

just get john players, 7.60 for a 20 pack

Best law ever. No more pussy-footing around with your cigarettes, either go hard or go home.

Rude

Nah ive tried everything those are only ones i like. Worst smoke i ever had was Next Gold. Tasted like sour dirty socks

Nigga where do you live?