Hey Cred Forumsros

Hey Cred Forumsros,

I just moved to London from the US and I'm looking for a hookup. I've asked around on the streets but I have had no luck, or the people are too sketchy. I'm looking for pickups semi often and can eventually bring people for hookups.

I'm around the canary wharf area. If you're a chill dude who can fit the bill email me at the below and we'll take it from there:

h1433945 at mvrht.com

thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

lchudifyeqm4ldjj.onion/?ai=1675
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice try FBI

Im in the UK, FBI is not here

>I have had no luck
>the people are too sketchy
lmao

You know what I'm talking about. I'm not buying from a bunch of rowdy ass nignog kids

Well man usually "nignogs" are the best suppliers.
Just get your shit together and do it, if they dont have a menu, dont bother.

No doubt, but I have yet to find such person.

mate go down brick lane on an evening and have a walk up and down look for a geezer called big j, he sorted me out about 8 weeks ago. then you can go for beers and curry after :)

Ive heard reference to brick lane before. can you vouch for this area?

its a bit rough and ready so watch yourself but you should be able to score, also there are some nice pubs round that end for a few pints

Nice try Scotland Yard

ill have to check it out in the coming days. thanks

not SY either, just trying to get high in the UK

Grow your own

I have no where, or no how to

You don't have a closet or basement?

Nope, I'm living in middle of London

friday night is always busy so youll be pretty safe, people sell laughing gas down that end of town maybe worth asking one of them :) good luck

Sounds pretty nice. I want to move there one day as well.

Just what the FBI would say.

Nah its hella expensive for jack shit. I moved here temporarily for work

Go to a club and ask around for blow. You'll meet a group of people that know where to score anything.

Nice try Mr serial killer

fuck knows about canary wharf but i can hook you up in north london.
call this number 07855091598

yes

where abouts roughly

If all else fails, the deep web is your friend.

lchudifyeqm4ldjj.onion/?ai=1675
Is Dream Market

Best to get in the darknet until you make friends with reliable connects. At a push take the tube to Camden and look for dodgy guys hanging around, they'll see you coming and tell you what they have. Be prepared for light weights and don't walk down dark alleyways at night with them. Daytime is usually fine, always been asked whenever I've been there. But like I said, darknet is much safer, plus you know what you're getting

Haringey area

ive been looking into the dark web, but i need to get bitcoins and work out PGP and everything else. I would prefer a local contact but if all else.

I have also heard camden/kings cross has some offerings. I'm not going to fuck around with sketchy looking guys.

BTW ignore the other people warning you because the UK is the opposite of dangerous lmao

the somalians under the bridge on the canal in camden have some good weed, if you can stand dealing with those cunts.

coming from the US I'm not too worried about it.

I got no answer. would u be willing to meet in stratford?

Don't listen to these fuckers, Somali's selling weed in camden sell black people weed. They will sell you around 1.7grams for £20 which is fucked up. Try Tor it or meet some hipsters in Shoreditch.

Why the fuck would anyone live in canary wharf?? No point at all looking for hookups in the centre, no one lives there. Go further out to stratford or just up to shoreditch