Feels thread, please?

Feels thread, please?

I j-just miss her...

Gimme the scoop user. What's the issue

haha nobody loves you

Story time?

I know how you're feeling Cred Forumsro.

I miss her so much too.

I always thought the concept of being "heartbroken" was so so corny but fucking hell it's real and I'm experiencing it.

Grow up and get over it. She's moved on and so should you.

Shut the fuck up you whiny bitch. She owes you nothing.

It sucks but it'll pass. You can't dwell on it. Distract yourself and it'll go away

I feel you user, we were off and on for weeks now but she finally came to work the other day to tell me she met someone and she doesn't love me anymore

It doesn't mean she owes him anything you thick fuck it's just a shitty feeling. You wouldnt know though

Never said she did...

that piece of meat doesn't deserve you. leave her and find someone else worthy.

Why the fuck would you even ask that? Are you some kind of masochist?

Be a fucking man and cry in private for a little while in the shower where no one can see you but do it quietly if you don't live alone and then get on Tinder and go fuck some stupid slut. Hang out with her 3-4 more times, have sex each time, and then leave her and start dating for real once the pain is mostly gone to find someone worth spending life with.

HAHAHAHAHA YOU ARE A FUCKING LOSER
OFF YOURSELF

Let me feel those feels.
4 years and gone here.
>what was all of it for?

I dunno it's been a couple months already and it's only getting worse.

>get on Tinder and go fuck some stupid slut. Hang out with her 3-4 more times, have sex each time, and then leave her and start dating for real once the pain is mostly gone to find so
It's what I did.
Didn't help.

You guys need to realize some shit here.
1) This "unimaginable torment" you're all feeling is shitty yes but is NOT that big a deal. Yeah I get it, you thought she was the one. Hell maybe she was the only one who ever even tried. But she obviously wasnt. Revel in the knowledge that this lie youve both been living is over, you have reached the promised land of truth.
2) I know I sound insensitive but get the fuck over it! You arent dying. You dont have AIDS. You dont have cancer. You werent shot stabbed or hit by a car. You probably live in America so this is probably the worst youll ever feel and again, it really isnt that bad.
3) Hundreds of thousands of other people have felt the same way you do, maybe even worse. This is a tale a old as time and its a bad feel but in the end, thats all it is.

TL;DR
Listen up
1) Its over now accept it
2) Its REALLY not that bad
3) Join the club and suck it up

I can't even think of him, it makes me want to cry. And he's perfectly happy either being alone in his apartment or get tired fucked my other guys (you know, the ones that don't turn him off).

Same and I'm the one who ended it. I don't miss it but the thought of her with someone else sucks.

Fifth you see them out with someone else
And sixth is when you admit you may have fucked up a little

faggot. Weeks? And she told you at work? Either you're in fucking high school, or you're a pathetic grown ass man. Either way, fuck you. Try drinking.

You're right! and we fuck all the time. She does stuff with me that she said she would have never done with you. She begs me for it. You could have never satisfied her like I do. She is my slave now and you will never get her back.

Hahahahaha

>I j-just miss her...
Get the fuck out and meet someone else, doesn't have to be your next girlfriend, but spend time...

evening Cred Forums
any woman insight user available?

so there's this girl, who after a year still longs for me
yet decided at the beginning of that year she needs to go back to her ex

why?
because she, and that we both established
>fears to be alone
>knows what she's getting out of him
>thinks he is immature (she is his first), childish at times and inexperienced
>she sees me as her mature, experienced guy
>she's clinging on to that teenage relationship because every other failed around them and she wants to show everyone that it can exist

over a month ago
>can we get some more distance between us? aka not write with each other?
>need to make myself clear what i want
>writing with you is making me sorta just look into one way

texted her on her birthday, two days ago
she thanked me and told me she appreciated that
wanted to start some smalltalk
but got shut off with "i don't wanna ignore you, that's why i'm answering you. you know i don't want any contact at the moment"

i believe just move on is the logical step here?