Ask a guy who got 71 matches in 24 hours anything

Ask a guy who got 71 matches in 24 hours anything

Who gives a shit?

Why is your Tinder in some sort of Goblin language?

youre sad

what bait did you use neck beard?

/thread

U luk lik wat?

Dansk ?

Great question. Some do and some don't.
Danish.
Probably.
My own pictures.
I look pretty average if you ask me.
Ja.

Katrine, do it faggot

I will later tonight.

Sende et billede af dig

>71 fat girls in 24 hours
Why are your standards so low?

gr8 Google translate m8.
Maybe. Let's see where this thread is going.

have you written anything or is it just pics

how do u start conversations with them?

This
What have you got in your profile? I just signed up

I would post some of their pictures but I can't be asked.
Some of them are fat and some of them are not.

My bio says: the only reason I got tinder is because I was hospitalized, if that's what you mean. If you mean if I have started conversation with any of them, then yes. I have.

If they look like the type of girl I find attractive physically, I will compliment them and we take it from there based on what's on their bio. Bio always helps me keep a convo going.

see my answer to

Why are Danes the niggers of Scandinavia?

itt: boys who like girls but how do i do it dad?

No idea. The majority would say it's Sweden though.

You like whales i see?

Ofc they are , that was only a test

I have fucked a few and I was surprised how good it was actually.

Is your name Chad?

I am far from a chad to be honest.

All camwhores. Might 2-3 land whales that are real and not looking for cc info.

They seem pretty nice so far. I have only talked to one whore who was too far up her own ass.

you had tinder before, OP?
do you have any stories?
where things got sexual straight away, eg sex in toilets, inserting finger in the ass on first date etc.

not op but fellow tinderuser.
ALL "dates" from tinder have been first date sex, even brought ex on one date.

I had it around two years ago. I managed to fuck 7 girls and I accidentally deleted it. The delete and logout button are pretty much next to each other so I gave up.
> be me, 20 y/o
> match with a girl who's also a goal keeper
> chat her up
> She got out of a relationship 5 months ago and had been dry for that period of time
> I take advantage of that and ask directly if she's up to have a fuck buddy because I am not looking anything serious
> she agrees, we fuck for around 3 months until she found a guy and they fell in love or something

Also I suck at greentexts, sorry about it being shitty or someshit like that

Gimme Amani, i just wanna see her eyes

any pics of yourself? i live in the middle of no where. i constantly get compliments about my looks but it doesnt seem so on tinder.

I thought she was Asian too to begin with.

That's your problem then. You live in a small city. It is with Tinder as anything that's based on location/GPS: rural people are fucked.

dat pussy is in need of poundin. Prob. a lonely exchange student

Staatsgymnasium , my bad ..ok

Her bio says: Give me money and cars. HIhhi. I would rather shit it out than throw it out.

idk if that's something I am up for.

thanks for pointing out the obvious. i was asking for the pictures cause i dont believe i'm that bad looking, but ey fuck you too.

Show us a picture of yourself

No problemo.
I don't post pictures of myself on Cred Forums btw.
But to give you a good idea of what I look like: I consider myself a 5/10.

ur 20 yourself, but I like to stay clear of school girls under 19, cause they tend to be either very stupid and bitchy or still surrounded by their full entourage of equally dumb friends and are basically just looking for tinder likes or funny convos to show to them

That story was 2 years ago. I am 22 now but I get where you're coming from, user. I stay away from those too

Post your profile bio word for word

153 km away. Nice going setting your range to max and just liking all girls.

prankinvasion? is that you? Please teach me your secrets

"I was hospitalized and the TV was broken. That's the only reason I got Tinder."

Like I said: if you live in a rural area you're fucked sometimes.
Who?

does in your opinion the activity you decide to meet over have any role for your success rate. For instance is there a difference if you meet over a coffee or to go to a life band in some pub

Norsk altså

if you know English and German if you squint your eyes enough this is total understandable (stykker ist kapput)

That depends on the girl. Some like it if you meet over for a cup of coffee and some like to drink beer. Those who have something in the lines of: "I love sitting and talking while enjoying a cup of coffee" in their bio are the girls who are a bit more difficult if you're looking for one night stands only for an example. It all depends on what you want on the App and what they want. I don't know if this is the case for other people as well but it's easier for me to have sex with them on the first "date" if the girl is more open towards alcohol.
Common interests also help a lot. See Dansk.