I bullied my younger brother to suicide

I bullied my younger brother to suicide.

How did he an hero?

good

Pics?

Join him

Troll or nah ?

Good job user

Greentext story , also pics or it didn't happen

Now its your turn.

pics or it didn't happend

define bullied

Breaks my heart, bullied my brother too. Have to live with the feeling of guilt every single day. I guess that's the least of a punishment

define brother

Either you bullied him significantly, or your brother's a pussy who takes things too to heart.

Im just click baiting. Im just reflecting on how mich of a bully i was to him when we were kids all to way to his late teens.

He's always been resilient, if i had to go theough what i put him through i definitely wouldve killed myself. The sad part is there are leftover effects from my bullying and I've noticed hes finally growing out of that too.

I just feel like posting it because i feel so much shame, guilt and embarrassment for what i did. Now i leave him alone as much as i can so as to not interfere with his development. I also try to come off as less cynical to him and not talk judgmeentally and critically like how i naturally do.

I just want to make up for my past.

Good, we don't need boipussies in this world.

define define

Look to the moon for answers

Also both your brothers probably were ashamed to be related to two neckbeards

"Herrr derr brother you look like what would happen if a downs kid wished to be big Kekkekekekekek imma post."

>pic related

Wow sounds really similar to my life...

Revolver ocelot.

Now can you bully yourself?

Kill yourself

Why would you make two thread on two boards?

Cant change the past now. Hes really giving and selfless. I hate to think i had a role in that. Honestly i can never make it up to him for everything i did. I dont want to rile him up by bringing it up because it will come across as trying to apologise and im not a believer in shallow apologises.

The only way i can make it up to him is for me to come off as a chill person so he can change his perspective of me and hence maybe his outlook

>I can't apologize
>instead I'll just play it cool and indifferent
>cause that's not just as bad

Scum.

Apologising is fucking bullshit. I grew up telling him this. An apology only serves to relieve the guilt of the perpetrator. Its also a good psychological manipulation tool.

For me to apologise would be shallow as fuck. And he would know this too if i tried to apologise. Apologising is a meme. Next time try to be a piece of shit then quickly apologise i bet you wont get into much shit if you simply own up and say "im terribly sorry"

I'll reiterate.

Scum.

If you really think that then you're beyond any help anyone can offer you.

You just wanna sit back and hope it works out. That's not how life works. You either be a man and make amends or you lose your brother as he distances himself from your cunt attitude.

more inheritance for you

Well thats pretty much okay too. He doesnt need my influence. It would be selfish of me to want to make amends. And it would be very Stockholm syndrome of him to want to make amends

>it would be selfish of me to apologize and make amends

No. It'd mean you actually care about your brother and want him to be a part of your life. You try to play it oh so cool. It's pathetic man. He's your blood, be a fucking adult, a fucking human. Stop acting like you apologizing for being a cunt is something you shouldn't do. That just makes you a bigger cunt. A super cunt if you will.

What the fuck? He's pretty much moved out with his girlfriend. He seems happy and doesnt need me bringing up shit from 5 years ago. The only thing i can do to make amends is to change my attitude.

Apologising is an absolute meme. I dont care about being a part of his life. I dont think he can trust me the way he trusts his friends but you know what? i want what he wants and imo bringing it up isnt something he wants nor really want to talk about because its in the past and pointless.

Im pretty sure the last thing he wants is for his older brother to be a bitch and apologise.thats not how we work. If we apologise it has to be shown not said.

Do you know how shallow a spoken apology is? Go try it. A spoken apology amends nothing and it would be selfish of it to try it.

>muh excuses

Scum. Pure, shit streaked, anal S C U M.

You act like these things are true so you don't have to face that he might not forgive you.

S
C
U
M

ITT white people

My sides every time you say apologising is a fucking meme.
Shut the fuck up, go over to his house get on your knees and start begging your ass off for his forgiveness.
Because I sure as hell thinks he hates you and everything you've put him through.

>Google doesn't have a father
>thinks meaningful family relationships are a white people thing

That's sad.

No friend, im like this because if i went up to him to apologise he will definitely forgive me out of the fact that we're family.
In other words he would forgive me because he will feel obligated to.
>oh older beother apologised, i better forgive him then.
He wont be thinking
>oh older brother apologised, SHOULD i forgive him?

Alao why the fuck would i want him to forgive me if i dont feel like i deserve forgivenes yet. Im still the same asshole and im only nicer to make up for the past. Theres no point forgiving someone if he hasnt changed. And feeling guilty for past action isnt change, it's just the first step

schwink! you just got hit by a shuriken! send this to 5 friends or get diced!
卐卐   卐卐卐卐卐卐
卐卐   卐卐卐卐卐卐
卐卐   卐卐
卐卐   卐卐
卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐
卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐
       卐卐    卐卐
       卐卐    卐卐
卐卐卐卐卐卐    卐卐
卐卐卐卐卐卐    卐卐

>Underaged, Lives in America
>Has hilarious myopic American world view
Go molest your infant daughter

Im Chinese. We pretty much operate on shame and guilt

>more excuses
>more bitching and emo ideology

Whatever. Fuck you then. Enjoy being aloof from your own family cause your loose reasoning prevents you from being a man.

>projecting his desire to molest his kids cause his third world wife is so disgusting

>ok

Okay, if i apologise then he opens up to me but if i slip up and be a dick again and he regrets forgiving me and closes himself off sgain. How is this okay?

Analogy:
A drug addict who ruins their family but apologises but ruins the family again after apologising. The proper way to truly apologise is ,firstly, for the drug addict to get rehabiliated and stop taking drugs. Once he's completely cleaned and confident he won't slip THEN he can apologise.

Point is, if you mean it, an apology isn't something you throw around

be his friend OP. my older bro did this kinda shit to me years ago and i still cant get over it. but he was also one of the colsest friends i have

I second that

First world country kids are always weak. They never face real hardship, anything triggers them and suiciding just cuz you got bullied? Thanks for clearing the gene pool yo.

you get no sympathy from me

Revolver ocelot

Is dat u hanzo

Didn't laugh but good one.

>american education
You're way behind schedule on your serial pedo-homo murder, just put your scat play on hold and take care of your cultural obligations pls.

-posted from my 1st world country ranked higher in quality of living and economic stability.