Found some shit in my medicine cupboard, what can I get high with?Duloxetina 15ml, tramadol 50/37.5mg, deflazacort 30mg...

Found some shit in my medicine cupboard, what can I get high with?Duloxetina 15ml, tramadol 50/37.5mg, deflazacort 30mg, diazepam 5mg, metamizol, gelotradol 100mg
Also general drug thread

Tramadol should work

How much? And how is the high like? I've never done pills before, just weed and shrooms

Take the tramadol with the diazepam and a few beers. You might die.

Tramadol is a synthetic narcotic. So you it treats pain like a narcotic but with none of the side effects.

Get high on life faggot

tramadol will kill you lmao. I took too many in a day once and I was incapacitated by a migraine for half a day. Tramadol is not the way to go.

tramadol if you like the painkiller type feeling

I would go with the diazepam personally. If you have no tolerance 5mg would probably feel pretty cool,but its def not as good as xanax

Have never heard of anyone dealing with xanax in my country unfortunately, will try 5 on diazepam, any mix combo, weed or alcohol?

Just take it all. You're bound to get some kind of high.

Weed is ok. Alcohol and diazepam can be deadly.

legit jelly at op rn

Alcohol definitely. It's just the bomb with Diapam

Lmao u need like 4-5 of those diazepam in order to feel something

I've got like 4 or 5 boxes with 60 50mg tramadol pills, and 2 of diazepam, one of the rest, cuantity is no prob

take 1-2 trams with 1 diaz, as long as u dont fall asleep you will be ok

Junkie detected

Who to trust, wont take the risk

END
YOUR
LIFE

Ohhh nice quints

All garbage, go buy real drugs

Na m8, my mother has some cronic disease and she can get tons for free but doesn't take any

gahd damn checked, send me sum nigga

Tramadol will fuck hard with your breathing and body temperature at higher doses.

Dont mix any of that shit with alcohol.

400mg of Tramadol is what I'm on now. You prolly wanna go 200mg first if you got no tolerance to make sure you don't get nausea. If you do get nausea just lay down on your back and it goes away when I do that. . It's a synthetic codeine (opiate) so you'll get happy and kinda sleepy.

Wish I could m8, im curious about the drugs you take there in the US how does the dealer get the pills? Here one can just buy and grow some shrooms or weed, we have weed as cheap as 3 euros per gram

Fuck off retard you obviously never used it.

Sounds fun but 200 sounds a lot for a first time, might go for 100/150 I have a pretty low tolerance to everything in general

Well the pills I got are 200mg so people do take 200mg for pain so I think it is OK. They say 400mg is max in 24hrs, you can take it all at once though.

tramadol + diazepam

Guy with epilepsy here. Took diazepam once (like 2 weeks before expiring, because i get new ones) and i didn't feel shit. Like nothing. Not the slightest high or even side effects.
Maybe OP has better luck...

Dont do 200mg of tramadol your first time. Try 2 pills max. Wait a few hours and try another if nothing good happens. I have pushed tramadol to the max several times. It can put you in a world of pain.

wow bro awesome. most of what you mentioned im not familiar with but tramadol is amazing amd diazepam is pretty good. Id take both of those at the same time

tramadol will relax your body, diazepam will relax your mind

>Found
>in my medicine cupboard
>in my
>my
sure thing kid

Weed will never interact with something and be dangerous.

You can always have weed if you want.

Dont listen to this kike.

Up the pooper

Mixing diazepam with hard core opiates is definitely a bad idea. This means heroin, oxycondone, and large amounts of morphine.

however, its going to be pretty much impossible to fuck this up with one of the weakest opiates to exist, tramadol. yea, dont take like 10 tramadol and the diazapam. but a small amount of each is going to be fine

look it up, its not hard to find this info, official drug counteractions are readily available all over the internet

Fine, I live with my parents it's not "mine"

This isn't entirely true. While (afaik) weed interacts with nothing to cause a deadly reaction, it can cause reactions that can put you in danger. For example, smoke a fat blunt and take a couple ativan. Not a good or safe time.

I wouldn't do any of these... go buy real drugs... or hold your breath as long as possible while spinning around yourself..
That would get you high in a better way than these things..

Tramadol and the valium. It's only 5mg so you need to combine it.

Diazepam is valum take that and the tramadol whewee

Aviod the tramadol and take the diazepam, take one see how you feel afterwards take more. Don't fall asleep and it should be fun.

Tramadol is horrible if you take too much, it lasts for 12 hours. Just take one, if any.

Take 25mg diazepam and smoke some weed after 30 min youll feel great. you can get high on tramadol too but i like diazepam better. i wouldn't mix the two or drink more than a beer or two.

Lister to me OP, you can verify what im saying in google if you dont trust me.

Tramadol and Diazepam are your best bets.
Diazepam will make you sleepy and give you a very mild but prolonged sorta high... so try a very low dose or your baseline first , then
...Im dead serious on this, take a tablet of tramadol soak it in some water till the film gets soft and and stick it up your ass. this will prevent the initial Hepatic cycle of elimination and you will be able to get at least some cerebral effect, otherwise tramadol is mostly peripheral

you will probably die but maybe you can get some high ,

Don't be a pussy ass lil bitch. Take 4 of the tramadol and both the diazi. Smoke weed too, you'll gurn like a mother fucker.

buy some weed

this. though id probably start w 3 tramadol and 1 diazepam

weed is terrible

Good lad. Don't listen to all these idiots. The worry that will happen is you'll fall asleep.