Niggers stole my phone on the train, broke my leg when I chased after them, then stoke my wallet when I was down

Niggers stole my phone on the train, broke my leg when I chased after them, then stoke my wallet when I was down.
Transit system did not have any guards at a station known for porch monkeys.
What would Cred Forums do?

I never would have left the house.

How about not being a fat mess and learn to defend yourself?

I was on my way home.

so you left your house?

I maced them. it still wasn't enough.

An eye for an eye user
When your better black up and rob a nigger

>stole my phone

so he snatched it from your weak hands?

or were you leaving it out with nignogs around?

stupid faggot

Why did you let them take it? Did you even put up a fight? Lastly do you just expect other people to protect you?

I didn't see him until it was too late, porch money.

I would of beat ur neo-nazi ass to death after ur taking ur wallet, u wouldn't have to worry about ur dumbass leg then huh

cucked hard. how do you even break a leg like that you fat beta fuck. matter of fact theyre probably gonna start telling this story about that weabo nerd who broke his leg chasing after them

Yes, I did put up a fight. when a nigger smashes your leg, it's already too late to get back up, faggot.

You deserved it faggot

Actually it's *weirdo faggit fat fuck nerd

You're on her complaining that niggers stole your shit when you did absolutely nothing to stop them from targeting you. If you knew it was a bigger thick area why did you walk around with your phone out?

>living in a country with negroes

you fat fuck! lololol just made me giggle

Why you blame him. Why not put niggers away? So every one has to learn kung fu even grandmas with70+ just because we are unable to put niggers away? Are you retarded

You originally said you broke your leg chasing them. Which I can believe given your weight. Running literally broke your own bones. Kek

Wasn't walking around with phone. Was on the train.
Stupid niggers didn't know about the computers in my backpack. Stupid niggers. Retarded niggers. Niggers gonna hang from a rope from a tree just like their daddys.

It's because your so fucken fat that your bones could barely hold your own ass up so that guy literally shoved u and through vibration through ur lard ass it snapped ur leg and confidence

I'm not blaming him. It's apparent that he fucked up. If it's a nigger populated area you keep your shit hidden. He probably sat on a bench heavy breathing with his phone out and made himself a target

FUCK NIGGERS

what are you, a bitch ?

I didn't break my legg, you faggot. Niggers smashed leg. Niggers think they can gimp a honkey.
niggers are faggots like you who love sucking cock.

Calm down 1860 ur still a fucken tub of lard

shoulda brought a gun

Are you retarded? Your post clearly states that you broke your leg chasing niggers but now you're saying niggers smashed it. Which one is it? Is the story real? Did you just break your leg being fat?

so you could have killed yourself

op's a beta that can't even defend himself, broke his fat ass leg RUNNING and is obviously too dumb to keep his guard up in rough neighborhoods. and now hes on fucking Cred Forums of all places crying. fuck him and anyone else who cant stand up for themselves

His dumbass honky son had it- shooting up schools at the time

shit happens, just move on

He can't, he's fat and has a broken leg

>Using phone in public
>Become a target

AMERICA, LAND OF THE FREE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

Ha

>Niggers think they can gimp a honkey.
Well it sure as hell looks like they DID.

What exactly was ur point? Free? Because being able to do whatever the fuck u want sounds like being free to me-

>chases after criminale group of people
Christ, did you really think it would end up well? You dont strike me as the type of guy with enough fight experience to fight one vs many

>not carrying
Kek have fun commie nigger

So fat, so hillarious, wish I had seen it

Don't worry it was already decide that he snapped his own leg by add another Big Mac to his fat fucken self and just blamed the first person he seen after,

LMAO GET SUM WHITEBOI. You cant do shit bout our brothas! LOL

When i was a bus person i carried a knife and always had a really pissed off look on my face especially if googles were around. People didn't fuck with me.

Please ask them to post webm when you see them next

Muh blegg bluuuuuuuuuuuu

I had beef with Google? Bing using ass niggah

>Be OP
>Be sitting on train enjoying my doritos while browsing the 4chans on muh phone
>feelsgood.jpg
>thinking about even making a thread "tales of the random train people vol. 6" it would be epic
>before i can get my stubby digits to tap the words into the comment field
>nigga runs up and grabs my phone as he runs out the train at the stop
"Someone stop him! He stole my phone!"
>I scream out as I stand, however my voice cracks, due to my beta status, and my words come out as only squeals
>everyone laughs
>feelsbad.png
>Push back the tears as I immediately give chase to the nigga
>Breathing is heavy as i make my way across the platform and towards the stairs
>I hurdle each step with the power of a thousand john belushies
>I am right behind the professional nigger, all I have to do is reach out!
>Trip over the last step and severely sprain my ankle, crushing it between the steps and my own weight.
>I scream out in pain as I watch the thief turn and look at me
>Laughing at my white privilege as he walks calmly over to me and sifts through my pockets
>I only curl and roll onto my back to show submission as i clutch my ankle doing my best to hold back the tears.
>He pulls out my wallet and laughs as he jogs away, never to be seen again
>Roll back down the stairs and into the shadows from whence I came
>I am BetaMan, the hero this town puts up with, not the one it deserves.

Muh rankings is racist, white power Google assholes

Cool story bro

Suck a dick,

>Roll back down the stairs and into the shadows from whence I came
fucking hilarious
10/10

lold

Hahahahahahahaha I can imagine your fat sweaty potato ass screaming "HELP HELP!!" spraying your mace like a rape victim

Then chasing after the nig and falling because you're fat

Extreme deja vu.. I remember reading the EXACT same reply about 2 weeks ago, whilst I stood around with my hand on my crotch. It's like Cred Forums is looping. Is this a copy pasta?

Have a gun next time and shoot them, make sure when they are dead yoy put 2 extra rounds into their chest facing you so it can be considered self defense(because shooting them in the back would be murder since they are runnjng from you) only story to hear would be yours, and no niggers :) hope this helps

you kill niggers for your revenge

vote trump

1. Concealed carry is your friend.
2. If you have to shoot someone, put extra bullets into them while they're down to assure that they don't survive to testify (this is the way things are normally done in the US anyway).
3. Only report a shooting if there are witnesses.

edgy, are u a cop?

Kek op comes here for sympathy and gets rekt

user if you are reading this.
You have been stuck in a loop outside of reality for nearly 2 years now.
You have been in a comatose state and we are testing a new form of treatment.
Listen to us, what you are experiencing is not real!!
You must focus, you must wake up, find your way out, we will try to help.
There will be a message for you in 13 hours, we hope time moves at the same rate as you experience it. Remember to look for the message...
We are doing everything we can, you are not alone, remember what we have told you, everything will be fine soon.

fucking faggot, you probably called them niggers and they beat the shit out of you. You probably deserved it ya fat cuck.

>be op

>be neckbeard

>get fucked in the subway

>break leg

> ask for advice from other neckbeards

you fucking retard

go to some self defence class grab a gun and leave your losses behind

All men must know how to fight, preferably with and against weapons and multiple opponents. Look up Systema, for a start. Sorry for your shit, op.

Sue transit station for $200k and settle for $30k. Failure to provide proper security is negligence.

shut the fuck up faggot i bet u live on the fucking east coast lmao

>Systema
Don't actully do this

i just wrote that post, no pasta

nice