Did women's rights destroy western traditionalism?

Did women's rights destroy western traditionalism?

your sense of humanity and logic is more shittier than your bait fucking faggot kill yourself

Women are shit. Deal with it

while i agree with you
>more shittier

sorry a bit retarded tonight

Yes, everything went downhill after they allowed women to scuba dive

Fuck traditionalism, what has it ever done for you other than 9/11.

1. missed quints
2. i agree, people were much more retarded before than now (but we're still a lot retarded)

>comparing pictures of models with modern selfies and not other models
>being an edgy fag

kys

The rate at which the retardedness is retardig is retarded

u did gud

What is OPs problem with snorkeling?

It's no coincidence that women's liberation coincided with increased consumerism and anti-intellectualism. Anyone that has any knowledge of the history of the 20th century can easily make that connection.

he's upset that theyre better @ doing it than him

fix your grammar, faggot

Women basically started the American civil war by bitching at me that opresion was wrong.
They demanded to go to college and got 'intellectual'.
Demanded white men take the civil rights movement in 1960's seriously so we have the feminist-multicultural utopia that we have today.

This isn't tumblr faggot, you're the one who should kill self, or at lest fuck off back to your safe-space.

Two world fuckin wars (and the ""women's rights"" shift that came with them) did.

Yep. Feminists is why the west is so much cooler than Muslims

Yeah I'm sure someone who looks like that really said that

Why do you hate women OP?

Because you're fat an unattractive?

Or because they wont admit how smart at science and math you are?

Women were almost as depraved as they are today.

It's just more "acceptable" nowadays.

Get over it.

GIRLS ONLY TALK TO ME AT SCHOOL JUST FOR SCOIAL STUDYS

EVERY FUCKING WEDNESDAY THIS GIRL COMES TO ME ASKING ABOUT OUR 5TH PERIOD BLOCK AND I TELL HER THE SAME SHIT SHE DOESNT EVEN ASNWER ME ON FACEBOOK

Tradition is one big bullshit to stay in place that you learn is good for you. In other words to stay weak.

You are either a fag or some neckbeard wizard

Can you post what you look like?

Unfortunately women in general in the west are out of control and noone has the power to reign them in, women can commit crimes and universally receive less time in jail than men, they get preferential treatment in divorce court, education and health care.

Hell even pointing it out that women have it better in the west is now hate speech.

Women don't take responsibility for their actions, it is easier to claim that someone else is stopping you from earning more money than to work longer hours or get into a field that is more difficult and competitive that pays better.

Finding a western woman that isn't a selfish child is very hard.
Men in the west with half a brain are dating and marrying eastern women who want families.

White and black women for the most part are loud selfish and shrill, reasonable Western men have had enough.

Women pretty much get fucked in divorce court since they usually get the kid AND child support doesn't help enough.

Pointing that out now isn't hate speech, it's just mental retardation.

So your idea is to take away rights that make them equal?
Women taking responsibility for their actions right. Sounds like you need to learn how the opposite gender works before you start talking shiy

Feeling small today?

Found the autist

Ownership of the family home and government assistance plus child support, no sympathy.

Get off your arse and get a job you slack cunts.

Or better yet, improve yourselves and stop fucking bad men.

The funny part is we are on our way to modern middle eastern contries if femminisim keeps going tge way it does

Do you ever wonder why everyone else dislikes you? Why people look at you and wonder why or what the fuck is wrong with them?

Great response, I assume you are high paid and not some poor student living at home?

The funny part is you autistic and you think you is smart

You're only talking about your mother

Looks like what?

A scrawny hipster beta-cuck?

The funny thing is they have more rights

I assume you're autistic arguing with 17 year olds talking about being paid?

Nope, mum is Irish/German and been with my dad for 42 years, happily married and a great mum.

Try again.

You're picking the wrong women

Except they dont and if you're a man complaining about something have more rights then you're just a pathetic excuse for a man

Underage b&.

Keep trolling son, persistence is key.

Lol man i miss old Cred Forums not this new wantabe reddit

jesus h christ if girls making funny faces and going scuba diving bothers you so much you should probably just kill yourself now cause that its never going to be like before, never ever

The fact you have to tell an internet nobody this info just screams what kind of sad cuck you are.

I personally have ZERO problem with women having the same opportunities as men. It makes them much more interesting.

You proud for spending years on Cred Forums

I hope one day you leave your basement fatboy

Top-kek, keep trying mate, you might incite a negative reaction some day, today is not that day.

Learn to grow up faggot and let other 15 year old have a turn to shti post

Not much more but they still are the privliged class, keep in mind we live in the 1rst world i dont know why im looking for intelligence on Cred Forums tho

No, I want women to do what they say and actually accept equality.

They want to cherry pick the best of both worlds.

No, I'm not feeling small today, why ask such a ridiculous question?, because you don't have an argument?

Don't worry neckbeard I'm sure your mama will make you tendies.

You just gave him his reaction..

Yeah but yall ruined the damn site

You're picking the wrong women

" I dont know why I am looking for intelligence"

Because you don't have any and if you think this is a smart conversation or a smart topic you need to graduate high school first and maybe learn some social skills.

Lol, not an argument, also do you even know what a cuck is?
Try again.

Also, you scream of projection.

Women do have to get jobs, and spend their time raising kids.

Now i know you are trolling u fucking moron

Depends on what you mean by western traditionalism. The west has been an innovator in regards to fairness among both genders. You won't find that anywhere else.

Negative reaction not given, merely a response that he need try harder, kids these days.

"You don't have an arguement"

When you're the one responding.

its ok women hate you not because of how much social gaw you lack, nah its gotta because of chads and lack of responsiblity.

YOu are either cuck or you are MGTOW

Pick one nigger

Guess I struck a nerve. Yfw when I totally call your pathetic existence.

CONFIRMED AUTISTIC

Well not quite, as this affects us as femminists are the majority and no one dares to speek up to them

Women don't hate me and I don't hate women, just because I point out that women in general in the west are not worthy wife material doesn't mean I hate women.

Holy shit you are the most autistic faggot on b

>more shittier

Ur the cancer killing b

yes, letting them take coloured pictures really went to their heads

Thank you, I am more intelligent and detail oriented but lacking the social skills of the likes of you.

What an insult, how ever shall I recover?
I guess I will just have to tell my wife about it.
She will know what to do.

>Metal Gear: Toilet Of War
Metal Gear 9, out now!

I just refuse to belive somone is such a moron

Did THE INTERNET destroy western traditionalism?

>fixed

>receiving less time in jail is a right
nigga wut?

>Snorkling, bungy jumping, drinking alcohol
Does this trigger you? Are you a Muslim? Or some neckbeard who never leaves his house

No, common sense destroyed traditionalism because it's the automatic assumption that how things used to be is how they should be forever. Which makes no sense.

If you're afraid to speak your mind to someone then that YOUR problem not a whole fucking genders problem you retard. Do you see what your saying?

Your logic is that men need to STAND UP against women so we can get our rights back.
From what?
What did we lose what did they gain?
NOTHING.
only trival bullshit you're clinging on to because you're a pathetic sad boy who doesn't know how to handle his own short comings. So what do you do instead? You cry and BITCH like the very people or gender in this case you're crying about.

Keep using proper grammar on Cred Forums its easy to spot the autists

You don't have a wife you're 16 stfu

>receiving less time in jail is a right
It's white privaldige nigger

Yeah seeing your children is trivial

I just refuse to belive somone is such a moron
its bullshit when its for the same crime

Intelligent and detailed oriented.
The fact you think it is necessary to put that much effort shows what kind of blowhard you are.

How is that an insult?
you lack social skills because you're a feverish autstic faggot complaining about girls or other people in general.

You are the source of the problem not them

33 years old, come at me bro, I was in the infantry 1 week out of high school 2001-2004.

Now you know how niggers feel

Kept Western civilization in a pretty good spot for hundreds of years?

how old are you? 16?

You: AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM

Your fault for marrying a crazy bitch lmao and putting your dick in her.
You can't keep your marriage together?

YOUR FAULT
stop blaming others

Women are literally leeches who would be nothing w/o men. All the technology, wars fought etc have been from men advancements.
A man can do anything better.A womans only purpose is to be fuckmeat for breeding, but now with feminism they don't even want to do that right...

All autistic people deserve to understand how they are at fault for being complete walking cringe fucks

Sooooo....women are niggers? IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW! Whiny about doing work, always starting shit...hell the only real non-physical difference is that women are passive aggressive!

god hes cute

>being against women snorkeling and doing extreme sports.
What?

Pic related: Even in Hitler's reign women played sports.

Sports is great. I suppose you prefer fat, "beautiful at every size" landwhales, which I haven't actually seen any of in your compilation.

Wow not at all what i said also i like to sound like im not a total moron, also its not womens fault its modern (3rd wave) femminisims fault for making it so that everything is rape, misogyny,racisim bigoted, and we live in a patrearchy, and if you say shit you will become scilenced so how about you wake the fuck up moron

CUCK CUCK CUCK

We have the chance to make Generation Z not shit.

Too bad Millennials are shit parents.

niggers get longer jail for the same crime retard

Unironiclly telling people on b to wake the fuck up

holy shit this cant be real

I know, I was just joking around, man. Chill. :3

So your only defense is that you think women should lose their rights because of the subsect of 3rd wave feminists that YOU think are hurting your precious feelings?

Damn don't they teach this shit in kindergarden about people saying mean things to you and how you should deal with it?

" Carol said I am ugly so FUCK ALL WOMEN AND FUCK THEIR RIGHTS FUCK THEM FOR TALKING SHIT TO ME YEAH COME ON B CONFIRM MY BIAS"

literally this thread.
call your mom tell her you love her and you're sorry for being such a mistake and a faggot.

Yeah i guess ur right, but i am moving to a different site Cred Forums is just offencive tumblr with the word nigger not being triggering Cred Forums died a long time ago, all of you are just dancing on m00ts corpse

This. Ironically, the guys harping about traditionalism and women's roles are the same guys who have trouble with women. The average normie wouldn't even be bitching about such shit.

Also nice trool what gave it away is you arent listening to anything i say i miss when the trolls where funny

Fuck this thread.

I'm going over to Twitch and donating $800.00 to the first female streamer I see.

BETA BETA BETA

The fact that you argued with a troll this long
idk

That pic should be named "PostMalonewhenyouseeityoushitbrix.jpg"

Can't believe people are disagreeing. You're right

Siding with a person solely because of their sex, not sexist at all.

How is bungee-jumping, skydiving and snorkelling bad?

Yeah but its stupid shit like this that makes me lose faith in b

A better question is how is any of that shit bad? I know guys who selfie, get outrageous tans, and get tatted up and they're bros tbh. I, myself don't mind having a drink every now and then.
Or is it only bad when girls do it?